1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    My english is not that good so i can't help with translation etc but i'm good with color code :fear:

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Some people in JKT48 thread on Kaskus are motherfuckers. :rant:

Better for them to leave the fandom, JKT48 can still generate thousands of fans who're better than them & will contribute to help JKT48 gaining higher success. :rant:

3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    You mean that sexist, pervert, ero-ojisans?
    I think so, too. I'm disgusted. I like memes, and thus I follow one of the fanpage about JKT48 memes on facebook. And as time goes on, they always posts lewd and always sexualize things. It's fine actually, as long as they buy JKT48 merchandise but who knows?

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Nope. I think most of them are still in their 20s. I dunno how to explain but I think they stop being JKT48 fans. JKT48 don't need fans like them & JKT48 can still attract thousands of people to be the group's new fans.

5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I'm 28 but I don't follow JKT48 stuff on Facebook except the "official" page. Lol. :^^;: I really should look for them Thailand fan groups. I always end up joining those. I joined one for AKB48 and two for BNK48. [hehe]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    My confession:

Devi
    V Avid 48 group fan
    V good skill in dancing & singing
    V ace material
    X material for me to make her oshimen

That's why I'm waiting for 6th gen. I hope there'll be an excellent girl so I can make her my oshimen, better if she's the ace. But if 6th has no interesting girl for me, waiting for next gens? Or even I'm waiting for JKT48 to get transferred member from AKB48 aka kaigai?
    My favorite would be Taniguchi Megu, I'd like to make her my oshimen if she moves to JKT48. Another favorite is Kawamoto Saya who is indeed my AKB48 oshimen but she's too good for JKT48, ranked undergirls would make JKT48 too easy for her, also if Sayaya is in JKT48, her potential in gravure would be wasted because she has good body, so if she's not good enough to stay in AKB48, better for her to move to Japanese sister group.

7. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    It's kinda sad to see the condition of KSK-JKT right now..

Back in the early days of JKT, a lot of older fans are coming there to discuss things about the group and our chats were civil, we did some meet-ups and really just there to have fun..

I think since twitter arrived a lot of us older members leave Kaskus one by one and that leave the forum to go downhill with a completely new people running it.

I haven't seen the forum for quite some time, is it really that bad now?

8. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

xiaomi store jkt.JPG

xiaomi ceo.JPG

Xiaomi CEO Mr. Lei Jun yesterday visited Bekasi wearing Batik (traditional motived shirt)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  9. my heart can sing

my heart can sing Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    myheartcansing
    Pls run an English fanbase for JKT48. It's hard to follow the group when you don't know their language.

10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Here, @hrs0722 this should encourage you to make that fanbase. But sorry, I don't think I can help, I always out of update.

11. Nabilott

Nabilott Member

K3 members (Ayana, Desy, Shani, Grace) in the Tonight Show NET TV.
    I was late watching them and my fav the talks segment is fairly short. If it’s longer well see many funny talks from ‘one of the kind’ hosts with their effortless humor.
    I wish the show makes jekety as frequent guest, not just two or three times a year inviting them.
    jkt ToniteSh net.jpg

Team J at the grand opening Aeon Mall Jakarta Garden City

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, in Kaskus JKT48 there're many assholes & the worst one, some of them lean to far right politics. They should leave the fandom soon. JKT48 don't need them, JKT48 can still generate thousand of fans.

13. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Problem is, JKT doesnt have any momentum right now. Even with (maybe) a sacrificed by their theater manager's (I guess) death, they still have no momentum up till now. They need something really new (and interesting) to attract more casual fans, at least. I'm not sure if they could manage it right now, since they just suffer big losses (Harugon and Ve's graduation). Maybe they need to re-adjust their style to get attention from people in Indonesia, without leaving the taste of AKB's style of course. What do you think?

14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @NaMuNaRin cmiiw but i think this year jkt has more momentum/attention from the public than the last 2 year (or at least the last 1,5 year) with more member appearance on air/off air, heck this is the year jkt finally perform on INBOX SCTV for more than once and UG got a chance to perform too, jkt acoustic at off air event, recently team j try to perform open mic at off air, Zara cast as Dilan little sister in the upcoming movie "Dilan" and got really positive response from "Dilan" book fans, new friend campaign, jkt festival album sold in KFC and got double platinum (150k copy),

What we need is how to turn the negative image (from non fans pov) that jkt has to at least a little bit more positive, the performance, the song lyric, lipsync, etc

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Looking at Ogiyuka's thread. I hope JKT48 will have a member like this someday. Looking forward 6th gen.

16. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    Does anyone here read Tolololpedia (Indonesian Uncyclopedia)? The amount of wota-related stuff (and fantasy football stuff) right there actually makes me cringe, real cringe.

(I don't know whether to post here or in post dump, since most of the stuff there are JKT specific)

17. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Bad news
    which I get from Ngidol48 (FP FB), they get from a live report on twitter
    Vienny had dropped herself as captain of KIII (not grad:wall: ). Who is the next captain for KIII ? Can Naomi do that once again ? :cry2:

18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah...not grad...now, but in near time.

19. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I think, she shouldn't grad or be kicked out in nearest time. But, I think, demoted or moved are good choice for punishment (if she get it) than she grad or be kicked. ._.

20. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    i cant imagine she demoted and then become a trainee :^^;: