1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyajima Aya (Ayanyan/Ayaya) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Shame that the management made any copyrighted character NG (Ayanyan said for quite some time that her intention at first was to do a Lum cosplay, but they didn't let her), but she looks all the more lovely as a French doll. Also there was a mention that she'll also be doing some danso cosplay at some point down the road. (*´∀`*)

Also, a recent tweet from NGT's official account:
    "[CosplaNyan] Here's Ayanyan (Miyajima Aya), who made her cosplay appearance on this evening's Showroom as a Sousenkyo promise.
    She personally sent us these photos, saying it's for the people who couldn't watch Showroom, but we were like "Who is this?".
    Or rather, could this really be Ayanyan?"

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Source: https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/913048748422348800

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  4. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    "Today, I'll be doing a cosplay stream ヽ(´▽`)/✨
    Today, at 20:00 on Showroom, I'm planning to have a cosplay stream.
    This time around, it'll be perhaps intended for girls.
    Though I don't know if boys would enjoy it too...
    Anyway, I'll be happy if you can come to watch it ( ˘ω˘ )✨"

Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/922693574130483200

In other words, as promised in the previous cosplay stream, today was the day of Ayanyan's danso Showroom. Far from playing the typical role of the assertive ikemen, Ayanyan kept being her usual shy self, but please enjoy it anyway.
    Tererucchi~ (*´∀`)

5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Waah, Ayanyan can make a cute bridesmaid. Seriously, though, I'm amazed that she just returned from the wedding ceremony of her cousin and decided to stream still dressed up like this and (also) tell how the party was like (most of the talk was actually about Otaki's imminent graduation, though). (´∀`*)
    "Did you catch the bouquet?" "I tried doing it with all my strength, but couldn't"

6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Ayanyan's Solo PV (Short Version) for the 2nd Single

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she's not participating in ssk
    does anyone know why?

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  10. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

One line mentioned from Katomina's Showroom about Ayanyan (According to Google and Microsoft Translation)

NGT is not NGT even if one person is missing.

12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I saw some translations were requested, hope they will be appreciated:
    Katomina: "That's righ, anyway... Of course, NGT is not NGT anymore if even only one person is missing. I have also heard fans commenting about it along the lines of 'So the significance of each NGT 1st generation member is this great', and we do think so. As such, please be careful of your health. When I think how this (the concert) will be the crowning moment of 1st generation members, I hope Ayanyan will return back for it. I want her to recover and resume activities. Even on my side... Mina's fans too are all being concerned about it... When I consider this, I see how fans are giving their careful thoughts to the whole group. The very fact that the fans are giving consideration not just to their oshimen, but the group as a whole, to such an extent, and they give us their support and stand by us, I think this is a strength in itself. I'm proud this is a group that can boast people (fans) so wonderful, also in a human sense."
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/979347845378555905

Gatanee: "So, there has been the announcement that Ayanyan will take a hiatus and will rest to recover her health... I want to wait for her together with everyone. I pray to be able to take part in group activities along with Aya once again. And I'm going to work hard even on Ayanyan's behalf. ... This was something I thought I had to communicate directly to you. I wanted to say it personally with my own voice. So sorry if I couldn't send out any notices (until now)... So thank you everyone. NGT48 is made up by everyone standing up together. ..."
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/979352148864466945

Nanako: "'Are they really giving us no details?', 'Why? Why? Why?', I have spotted quite some people coming to inquire on the matter, in any member's Showroom I happened to watch. Even I had many people still doing that here on Showroom, to a smaller degree. Naturally, I understand this sentiment very well. Exactly because they love NGT, they would like to know the full details of what happened from when Ayanyan fell sick to the point when her rest was confirmed -- I do understand this sentiment. However, I do not find it necessary at all to publicly announce everything. Doing it would be a mistake, in my opinion. Even in my case, some time before, while here on Showroom, a whole lot comments like that suddenly came in. And I felt a little hurt about that. Or rather than feeling hurt, it's that I found myself being pressed with questions of 'Why? Why? Why?'. Personally speaking, what I find unpleasant is... every other girl in the Kenkyuusei team is younger than me, and younger girls would feel hurt much more by such things, and I don't really want this to happen. For fans and us members alike, there's nothing that we can do but waiting. Of course, I am friends with Ayanyan. Haven't we been so since forever? So I am, of course, in a condition in which I can get personally in touch wih her. And I did contact her to talk. Even on my part, there's something I can do. But ultimately, I know that it will be exclusively up to Ayanyan to decide what to do for the time to come. What is important for us to do at this moment, is thinking about how we can warmly welcome her back once she'll have recovered, and to proceed with the preparations for that time, this is what I think is important."
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/979766889252470784

Nanako: "I believe it is important to allow some time to leave her undisturbed, for the moment. I do not mean in the sense of neglecting her. 'So you mean you are giving her some time for herself, and in the meantime you wait while trying not to think too much about it?', you may say... but it's not like that either. ... That's exact ... Trying to nose too much into it will only end up hurting Ayanyan as well. ... Right, right... When it comes to Ayanyan's personality, she is a girl who greatly values the fans. Any word told by fans holds great significance to her. So, there's of course a general wish for her to return back, and I say there's nothing wrong about writing comments on Instagram to say 'Please, come back!'. But by doing it over and over again every day, I can't deny there's a risk that it would also add to Ayanyan's stress. What I think is important is to approach anything with moderation."
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/979767900813770752

Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

YES Katomina is on point I love what she said. It would be so sad if she misses this or if she leaves right when her hard work starts to pay off. She is a valuable member and it would be a shame to see her go hopefully that doesn't happen.

I do wish we knew what is going on but I get that it's best to not communicate everything. I guess what Nanako is asking us to do is be respectful of her privacy and what she is going through and I agree 100%. This kind of stuff always puts the fans in a weird position like yes you want to respectful of her privacy but at the same time you want to know what is going on because we care about her so much. I think Ayanyan should come first above us though and I want her to do what is best for her. I'll continue to support her while she recovers and in whatever decisions she makes!

I really do appreciate the translations, there are hardly any people willing to sub NGT group stuff so thank you for taking your time to do that for us who don't under Japanese that well. It's difficult being a fan of a group when you can barely get any info about what is going on so thank you.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  14. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Glad to hear that. Still, it seems from reading the notice that Ayanyan still needs some time to get back to her normal health and that they'll let her take her time to gradually recover. Hope it wasn't anything serious... (・ω・`)

16. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
  17. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ogiyuka just tweeted a message to her:

https://twitter.com/yuka_ippaiwarae/status/998887801939611649

Ayan, thank you for your graduation announcement.
    Ayan, who told stories yesterday, talking to everyone while tears.
    I thought that the presentation was quite courageous when I thought about many things ...

Let's make the best memories that can not be forgotten than the days I spent three years in the remaining 2 months! With us and our fans! !

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Dammit!

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    Oh wow this was not the news I was expecting to wake up to today. Aya is such a beautiful girl, it’s sad to see her go so soon. I hope she will get to perform with the new teams before she graduates. Either way, I wish her the best of luck in the future.