1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I've been thinking about the Giraffe's haircut this evening (as I do most evenings....... and mornings........ and afternoons) and I've come to the conclusion that there may be another culprit at work here. For months and months and months (HOW LONG HAS SHE HAD THAT HAIRCUT----18 MONTHS OR SO?? IT CERTAINLY SEEMS THAT LONG, DOESN'T IT??) I've been blaming Yukirin and the French. To be honest, I blame the French for a lot of stuff, but I have come to believe that the real villain here is........Watanabe Mayu and I'll tell you why. I believe the following scenario plays itself out every morning in an upscale apartment in a posh section of Tokyo Japan:

As we open up, we see the Giraffe staring at herself in the bathroom mirror as she absent-mindedly fidgets with her hair:

''Sweetheart'', she mutters, ''I not sure about this hair-do of mine''.
    ''What's the problem, my love'', says Mayuyu as she wanders into the bathroom and wraps her arms around Yukirin's waist.
    (That's right. In this scenario, the girl are roommates. C'mon, don't make that face. 90% of the guys who post here think these two have been living together...... for years. Admit it.)
    "Sometimes, it looks so, so, so..... RED !!" exclaims Yukirin.
    "It's not red and you know it", replies Mayuyu. "It's chestnut brown with auburn highlights and it's beautiful''.
    ''Ya think?''
    ''Of course, I do'', whispers Mayuyu. ''Why are you fretting so much this morning?''
    ''Well, I've heard that some of my American fans think I made a huge mistake when I changed my hair'', says Yukirn. ''One of them keeps commenting non-stop about it on Stage48 and on YouTube. I'm starting to think he might be right''.
    ''Oh, Yuki, don't pay any attention to that jerk!! He said the same thing about me after I said good-bye to my twin-tails. He's just a moron. I think he's got some kind of weird hair fetish.''
    ''He also says it's way too short and makes me look like a soccer mom!!'', wails the exasperated Giraffe.
    ''Yuki, I'll tell you what we should do today. I have a hair appointment at 9. Why don't you come with me and we'll both get a light trim and touch-up before we go to the theatre? What do you say?''
    ''Sounds great!!'', exclaims Yukirin. Oh, thank you, Mayuyu, I love you so much'', as they hug and head to their bedroom to get dressed for work.

Well, any other conspiracy theorists here today? If you disagree with this one, I have one where it's all AkiP's fault and another where Vladimir Putin and the North Koreans are to blame.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thanks. I had a good laugh!

3. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i dont know what it is, but i've dreamed this.

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

As the saying goes, whatever drugs he's on....I WANT SOME! :lol:

5. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

You should start writing a dojinshi novel, trust me you've the talent to do that.

6. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

7. richard durbano

Absolutely no one seems to be buying into my '' Mayuyu is responsible for Yukirin's haircut theory''. I have to be honest, i always thought it was a bit of a long shot. But this possibility, I think you'll agree, makes a lot more sense:

This one opens up on the morning of July 1, 2017 with a nervous Kashiwagi Yuki sitting in the waiting room of the office of AKB48's creator and chief producer, Yasushi Akimoto. She has been to his 25th story office a couple times before, but always in a group, with other members. This is the first time ever that she has ever been summoned for a tete-a-tete with The Boss himself. Her mind is awhirl as she tries to think of something she had done recently to displease him. She comes up totally blank and in moments, she is ushered into the office where the Man himself asks her to sit and make herself comfortable.

''It is so good to see you again, Yuki. It has been much too long between visits,'' AkiP exclaims as he smiles broadly into the face of his nervous employee.

''Thank you, sensei. It's a pleasure seeing you again as well. It HAS been a long time,'' Yukirin replies, her voice almost cracking with curiosity and anxiety laced with a small amount of fear.

''I know your schedule is a busy one, so I'm going to get right to the point, if that's okay with you.''

'' Of course'', Yuki replies, ''I am at your service.''

''Yuki, we have a problem and you and you alone are the absolute cause of this problem and I've brought you in today to see if we can find a remedy, okay?'' AkiP's tone has changed a bit and the seriousness and urgency in his voice is unmistakable.

Yukirin begins to break into a cold sweat. Her worst thoughts are coming true. She knows she is about to be scolded by the very man who is responsible for her career and success. For some reason she feels almost on the verge of tears. Her anxiousness has turned to fear, bordering on dread. She can only nod in response.

Yasushi Akimoto proceeds to open a closet door, brings out a strange-looking device and sets it on his desk, less than three feet from his employee. For a moment he says nothing.

''Yuki, this odd-looking contraption, believe it or not, is the secret to my success and what I'm about to tell you and show you MUST be kept secret forever. You have to promise NEVER EVER to tell anyone what I'm about to reveal to you. Do you understand, child?''

The Giraffe, at this point, is dumb-founded by her boss's words and intensity. She stares at the strange object in front of her. It is the size of a very small microwave oven, the kind you'd find in a tiny, efficiency-type apartment. It is festooned with various gauges and dials and about two dozen bulbs in various colors. Yukirin admits to herself that she has never seen anything quite like it. It possesses a somewhat surreal, almost alien appearance. She looks to her senior for an explanation.

''I call it my kawaii-o-meter,'' AkiP exclaims, smiling broadly, obviously enjoying Yukirin's confusion.

''When I was in college, my best friend was a science major, an absolutely brilliant guy, and during our senior year, as a way to meet the best potential wives, we created this device. Simply put, it's a machine that tells you unequivocally, the cuteness of any member of the opposite sex and, more importantly, their ''potential'' cuteness in future years. In the past 12 years, I have brought it with me for every audition for every single girl who has ever tried out for AKB and it has never failed me. Not once.''

Yukirin realizes she is sitting there with her mouth open in utter amazement over what she is hearing and seeing. She quickly closes it and stares at her employer in complete wonderment, unable to mumble even a simple response.

Akip continues. ''Yuki, let me explain. AKB is the ultimate team concept. For it to function properly, every girl must feel as though she is an integral part of her team. She MUST feel she is every bit as talented and important and vital to that team as the girl next to her AND the girl in front of her. Yuki, it is essential that each girl feel that she is the equal or the potential equal of every other girl on that stage. You understand that better than anyone don't you?''

''Of course, sensei'', croaks Yukirin, at this point completely lost as to the purpose of why she was summoned.

''Let me show you what exactly the problem is here.'' And with that AkiP proceeds to plug his strange-looking invention in a near-by wall socket.

The machine begins to emit a mild, rather pleasant humming sound while the various bulbs flash intermittently across the face of the device.

''See, Yuki, the machine is responding to your cuteness, your ''kawaii-factor'', just as it did a decade ago when you first auditioned for AKB,'' explains AkiP, clearly enjoying his role as teacher to one of his young super-stars.

''Yes, I see,'' replies Yuki.

''Now I want to show you the problem.'' With that, AkiP turns on a television set on the far wall of the office to the Giraffe's amazement, a tape of her most recent television show comes on. She knows it well. It is Season 1, Episode 1 of her golfing show with a local professional serving as her instructor.

''You remember this, right?'' he asks, knowing the answer already. Yukirin nods.

''Watch closely, child,'' and with those words he moves the device closer to the TV set.

In a nanosecond, the office breaks out in absolute chaos. The gentle hum of the machine has been replaced with great whooping sounds, similar to the sound of a school fire drill---- only 10 times louder. The machine's blinking lights are producing astonishing bright sparks and the entire machine seems on the verge of exploding. After a few seconds, he turns off the TV and the machine resumes its gentle pleasant humming sound.

''Yuki, to put it simply, my machine is telling me that you have become too cute. Too cute for AKB. It's reached a point where the other members of the group now realize that your kawaii-factor is off the charts and they simply have no chance to match your cuteness and femininity. And that, my dear, for both of us, is a huge problem.''

Yukirin is stunned and amazed at such a declaration. ''Akimoto sensei, I don't want to leave AKB yet. I still love being an idol and performing with my friends. Can't we do something to change all this and make it better. I'll do anything you say. Please, sensei!!"

And with that, AkiP nods imperceptibly, reaches into his desk and pulls out a business card and solemnly proclaims, ''Take this, Yuki. It's the address of a hair stylist just outside of Akihabara. He knows what must be done. Don't be afraid. He will take care of everything''

As the Giraffe rises to leave, AkiP turns his back on her, and while staring vacantly out the window, mumbles, almost to himself, ''I'm sorry, Yuki. There's simply no other way.''

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  8. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

9. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

10. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

so they change the arrangement into nowadays music, still awesome though.

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Feels weird hearing Yukirin singing in English (not that I have a problem with it).

This sounds pretty good.

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  13. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    LoL I love the comments when they saw that :^O^:

Quite an interesting episode

170928's Downtown DX (parts of it )

14. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Just why we all love yukirin lol

15. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

DTDX reminded me to finish this

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

thanks for sharing this vid :) Yukirin is entertaining as always :worthy:

17. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

i wish there is review her lagunasia acoustic live.

i just realize that yukirin use gigamonster for her internet speed.

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The second show of the second season of the golf show is tonight. We should get a link in a day or two.

October 3 (Tue) 23: 30 ~ 24: 00 and other female channels ♪ LaLaTV
    https://www.lala.tv/start-golf2/

19. richard durbano

Thank you for the heads up. Always look forward to seeing soccer moms learn to play golf.:( Yeah, I'm still bitter and cranky. Sorry.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Love how Sasshi just calls them randomly and tell them to take pic of their panties and the best part is they actually do it looool