1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Jonishi Rei (Reechan)

Discussion in 'Team M' started by nakotteiijan, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

@goratnik Thanks. I think rather than just saying member x is in such and such a mag it's good to say if it's worth buying and why. Girls-pedia is not exactly great at advertising their stuff so giving a review of it is useful in case someone is tempted to buy it but is put off because they don't know what's in it. Also gravure isn't really talked about much on this forum because a lot of people have this"ew gravure", "ew bikinis" attitude and they look down on it....but if you look at the members social media, especially those members on the fringes of senbatsu or new members, then to many of them appearing in a gravure mag is a BIG deal.

The only issue of Arms I have is Haruppi's one from a few years ago but 1200yen for 4 pages of gravure surrounded by hundreds of pages of plastic guns is bit much really:lol:

I'll be buying that issue of UTB, generally I find it has some of the best photography of all the gravure mags, second only to BLT Graph perhaps.

As for the Flash special...you're right not to expect much, there's a few small pictures of Rei but nothing to write home about. I'm rarely impressed by Flash though, most of it's content has pretty mediocre concepts and photography.

2. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @Reveen There is one major problem, when writing about magazines: most commonly I have no idea, what is going to be inside. And before they will get to me, it will take a long time... So it's better to write immediately and add details, when they will be available (I still have the delivery from May queued... Not that impressive apart from already known set with both sisters though).

Fresh announcement, "stolen" from another thread: our SEXY girl is goign to have a solo session in BUBKA 2017-10. Yes, cover clearly says "SEXY". Oh sweet sixteens.
    BUBKA 2017-10 cover LQ.jpg

Last week has brought a quite unusual and strong combination: my top2 (kami + main group) chatting on the radio - considerably special event. If only I knew about what...

2017.08.15 NMB48のTEPPENラジオ 【上西怜・吉田朱里】

if the video does not show watch the video here

---
    Another radio appearance, with Yamao and Takei...

2017.08.10 NMB48 やまりなとさららんのじゃんぐる レディOh! 【上西怜・山尾梨奈・武井紗良】

if the video does not show watch the video here
    (this copy is suspiciously long)

Not a single showroom in the entire month, so girl is going easy on me - I don't have that big delays ww

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    At this rate I'm going to run out of funds on a KKS (!)... Second issue announced mere two weeks after I placed last order, sigh.

Rei has been paired with Shibuya Nagisa in ENTAME 2017-10:
    ENTAME 2017-10 NEOBK-2024658.jpg

---
    I have got the package mentioned two weeks ago yesterday morning, still speechless - that's going to be a longer post anyway, I think.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I've had no idea, that a KKS could be really such a risk for my pocket... Two new releases in the time between placing order and receiving it? That's such a fast pace! (Admittedly, that was a slow delivery: 19 days instead of 7-8 that were usual few years ago. Looks like problems with local sorting/distribution centre...)

I've got BUBKA and ENTAME though, Rei is such a cookie. Solo photoset in BUBKA is so interesting though: it has title... "the Fatal Sister". For real. Not that her photosets might not cause fatalities among viewers. There are two pages of interview attached, I see that at least part of it is about sisters.
    ENTAME might be not straying away from the "weird" category though, as duet with Nagisa is called... "Like a Sister". Does anyone else see a theme here, or am I just paranoid?

6. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    She is no longer a KKS. Promoted to Team BII. Source

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I hope she and Yuuri forms the new 1-2 punch in this team :D

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And the Girls-Pedia shoot included Yamada Suzu, another NMB sister. I'd say they're going to run with this until Rei is established in her own right.

I got the Bubka and Entame issues but I didn't get the UTB one (yet). Rei would be literally the only girl I'd be interested in that particular issue of UTB (it's full of Morning Musume for some reason) and paying 1200 yen for 6 pages is a bit much...

9. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    So she was on UTB+ 2017-09 and 2017-11? That's so frequent.
    Hey, Rei is worth it! I don't know when I will order this batch, as I want to wait for any possible other appearances (two last orders were immediately followed by new announcements... maybe I'm giving Rei jobs and should order more?). I'm not worried about other content; if I were to buy something without Rei I would check all names in the issue if there's enough for me... With Akari I'm more relaxed, as I guess that getting everything with a senbatsu members is not for my pocket anyway, but so far Rei is surprisingly not that far behind with appearances in magazines over last half a year, like how is that even possible.

I've sorted out mess on Twitter a bit and now I have a special list for top graders - basically girls in signature that are on Twitter. Rei is doing great in this tank of sharks.

Edit: links updated - so many dead OMG

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  10. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Offshots from UTB+ :nosebleed:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Truly a genetically "blessed" family.
    Source.

• Like Like x 1
  11. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Looks like Rei took what was Seira's tbh; middle sister looks like none of the other.

@Reveen are you still not convinced?

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

given that I probably won't be buying Bomb next month, I might be able to fit Rei in :lol:

13. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Kawaiian TV ran a documentary series covering the 5th gen just last year, as soon as they passed the auditions and before they began any idol activities at all. 19 episodes in total. This of course also included lots of Reicchi.
    Not to mention all the appearances on YNN inside their location-based segments, which followed up soon afterward. Plus she's also a hina-dan regular on Manabukun right now, isn't it?
    That seems more than enough to know more about her than "just her body", I'm sorry to say that the statement is untrue.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  14. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I guess the demand was high because of Keicchi xD
    I still can see your point. Did you watch the kenkyuusei stages? She got me there (though the whole 5th gen did) and she was a very nice center for the kenkyuusei version of BokuIgai. :)
    I also heard somewhere that she does quite well in social media, but I don't know if that's actually true

15. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Yeah, I always think of her as Reicchi.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think there's a few factors at play when it comes to Rei

1: The successor factor. It's a well worn Japanese trope, the younger sister/brother following in the footsteps older brother/sister, the story writes itself.

2. The "Yunana" factor. Ok this might sound a bit wacky but go with me for a moment here. For a while non-bikini grav was spreading, the 46-groups of course (although lately thats changing lol), then Team 8 with it's blanket ban on bikini grav, then Sayaka and Sakura started doing conservative grav. Then SKE decided to give Yunana a mega push but unexpectedly put her in every grav possible and it was a success, NMB sees this...takes a look at it's younger members for an equivalent and spots Rei.

3. A gap in the market. In the last 9 months or so NMB has lost some of it's main grav members, Keicchi, Riripon and Shu graduated (and Fuu gone soon) plus Sayaka quit doing bikini grav so there's a space for someone to replace them and nature abhors a vacuum.

17. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    (I'm just passing by with a news, not answering anything above.)

Rei is going to be on Manga Action Manga Action 2017.12.19 No.24! Should be a bit easier to buy than YAA, but still I might prefer keeping finger on a trigger... Goes on sale on 2017.12.05, so ten days are left.

Attached Files:

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Rei-chan on the cover of Manga Action

[​IMG]

source

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My copies of Warota People arrived today and 2 of the 4 photos which came with them were Rei's:

IMG_0126.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Love the left one :blush: