1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's somewhere up there in the moon XD

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ As is any possibility of a CGI'd live-action Eva that isn't a huge disappointment, apparently... :(

PacRim was fun to watch (the parts you could see, anyway), but narratively it was all over the place. But unlike Michael Bay's robot flicks these apparently transform and move somewhere in the same ballpark as realistically. If they concentrated on story first then SFX fluff atop it, I'd be in a cinema. As it is I'll wait for it to stream. :chuffed:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Meanwhile tomorrow 2nd trailer of Star Wars: The Last Jedi will be released.

John Boyega appeared both on Star Wars (sequel trilogy) & Pacific Rim. He has a badass filmography. One of the best actors of millenial generation?

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

You mean better actor than Lupita Nyong'o (12 Years A Slave), Trevante Rhodes (Moonlight), Daniel Kaluuya (Get Out), Jennifer Lawrence (too many to name), Quvenzhane Wallis (Beasts of the Southern Wild), Liz Olsen (Silent House), Alicia Vikander (Ex-Machina), Saorise Ronan (Grand Budapest Hotel), Emily Blunt (Edge of Tomorrow), Eddie Redmayne (Theory of Everything), Dev Patel (Slumdog Millionaire), Gabourey Sidibe (Precious), or Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things)? :^^;:

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Maybe I rarely go to cinemas tho, once every 2-3 months. Maybe my favorite actors such beside John Boyega is Mark Hamill. Even I'm gonna name my son Mark, named after him, also after musician Mark Hoppus & football player Marc Andre Ter Stegen. BTW, Lupita Nyong'O also plays on Star Wars, as Maz Kanata, CGI is used so she becomes an alien.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Tomorrow I have PSAT's and I've been able to get my english comprehension level up(I've always struggled with this) however Algebra's been kicking my ass which makes no sense since I'm in AP Calc but I guess I should've paid more attention in those classes than goofing off :blink:

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

• Well here it is 11 days after my run-in with the company making my Element's rear swaybar, *finally* have it installed. :fp:

It's *much* flatter cornering and doesn't understeer nearly as much; emergency maneuvers are at least controllable now. The K&N intake came in last week; like many products its benefits aren't nearly as much as they claim, but I did shave 0.6 sec from my 0-60 time and gained 4 mph at the end of the quarter-mile (per VBOX Sport, which is soon going to be CL'd for a G-Tech/Pro SS), which aren't insignificant gains for a AWD vehicle with the aero of a cupcake. Products like bigger filters and enlarged intake tubes can't really do much, unless the bottlenecks in gas flow are fixed all the way from air filter to tailpipe... so getting this much means the exhaust and/or the head is now the limiting factor. Exhaust, not super expensive... but the headwork will be, as I won't be giving it to some pimply-faced kid in the only machine shop on the island... but to either IN (4-Piston) or FL (V&M)... which is going to be pricey but well worth the work. For now the truck is ready for dates in the boonies (or what private spots are left = nearly zero)... BUT...

• ... as above, I'm still deciding if I should a) get the Bendpak 4-corner lift and forget headwork on the Element; b) get the Bendpak and ask the wife if I can delay our plans in Japan until the Yuki Matsuri in Hokkaido rather than our planned Thanksgiving trip (least viable choice I admit :^^;: ); c) forget the Bendpak and put all the work into extending our Nov trip another week, then get the Bendpak later rather than visit relatives in Hokkaido next summer, forget headwork until this time next year.

Option (c) looks the most inviting and least selfish on my part, and requires no sacrifice for the wife. She gets the Bendpak for working on her car (just a bit delayed), all our cars in the garage, an extra week in Japan (where is something we can discuss), and no passive-aggressive bullshit from our Hokkaido family for being bi + no plans to have children. I guess that's decided, as definitely my long-term happiness, closely hinges on hers. :^^;::approve:

10. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I got robbed on my way to college this morning. Everything happened really quickly, like half a minute or less. I cooperated of course since i'm not going to risk my life over a phone, they took everything in my pockets while searching for the phone, including my house keys which really scared my as they left in their motorcycle. Thankfully, some random lady on a big car got my keys back somehow, and returned them, then i started crying because why can't a 26 year old man cry on the middle of the street. Not gonna lie, this is not going to help with my anxiety problems, last time i got robbed i drop out from my former college and didn't leave my house for months....

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Thing is, at infinite points before commission of a crime, criminals have a choice: to add the final ingredient needed for a crime after desire and opportunity - action. There are countless people who have the first two, but do not add the third, and choose not to be criminals.

Might be different if your life or those of your loved ones is depending on that action... but even then you must pay society for *your* choice, often making things worse for the very people you made that decision for. I'm no angel, but have luckily less of an ego, than awareness of that line between contributor to & predator of, society.

Whoever robbed you then, had every opportunity not to do it, but did it anyway... so whatever misfortunes find them through karma, they richly deserve to pay in full.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  12. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm afraid I know the feeling, because it happened to me years ago. They were waiting in the road to the school and stole the watches of all the students who passed by. From that day on I always feared they would be waiting in the same place again, but it never happened. When things like this happen you feel the robbers will be lurking on you all the time, someone is waiting behind every corner, and the world is only danger...but time goes by, nothing happens (in fact, I guess the robbers wouldn't even recognize you if you met again; you were only another face in a long list) and you realize the world is as dangerous as before... I really hope you get over this soon.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    The xx, one of my favorite bands, announced that they're gonna have a gig in Jakarta next January!

So excited, I must watch it! I hope the ticket is less than $80.

The xx is an English indie band, known for replacing drum with electronic beats but sometimes the DJ plays real drum, also having both male & female vocals.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Arrow recap rap :cool:

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    When Game of Thrones meets anime style opening

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Hey! I still haven't watched the series, but that looks great! :approve:

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@Kiri stay strong.
    Shit happens abd we have to deal with it the best we can.

Sort of related:

I’ve been trying to help this colleague from work who’s fallen into the depression pit.
    I’ve shared with her how, when my best friend died, work helped me stay sane and see the days go through.
    I’ve offered my flat if she wants to stay closer to work so she doesn’t have to take three buses and whatnot.

But her response today was “I think I know how to take care of myself”, which has left me a bit baffled.

And I don’t know what to do now.

18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^
    Keep an eye on her, at an appropriate distance, if you're more than a colleague.
    Suicide risk in chronic depression is high, and solitude amplifies feelings of despair.
    Denial is a protective reaction, and she may also not want to inconvenience you
    since her self-image is so low.
    So tell her friends (if you know them) to monitor her closely.
    Perhaps she does have an honest plan to get better.
    But in most cases, it's pushing people away before they get the resolve to end their lives.

In the end, if she's just a colleague, and you've done this and more already...
    you ultimately cannot live her life; she must make decisions and take action to get better.
    So while I want to be compassionate with the genuinely-depressed...
    if it's a Munchhausen's case, or she's playing games with you...
    then you've done enough. :flower:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @karles48 isn't Balearic Catalan speaking territory too?

The islands don't join referendum?

Well, Ibiza could've been part of Catalonia…

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The Roussillon region of France was part of Catalonia until 1659 and when I visited the city of Perpignan a few years ago I noticed that many signs were bilingual in French and Catalan. I don't know if any citizens there would have liked to have taken part in the referendum?

• Like Like x 1