Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Are gifs not allowed in this thread? if so i'll delete it [hehe][hehe]

The latest episode of Keyakitte Kakenai

Techi's the one finding the camera trying to do the pose :cute::cute::cute:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    From Neru blog:

"Tecchan! She's both cute and handsome! When you think she's handsome, she looks cute when as you approach her"

b9104d46764ad150e5a7dd65a0060.jpg

"From the perspective of a newlywed wife trying to make her bed haired husband to brush teeth faster in the morning"

b9104d46764ad150e5a7dd65a0060-01.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    she's so handsome

5. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    These latest posts are heartwarming.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

10-19-2017 SOL

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In those three pics above of Techi kicking the back of the chair, that is apparently Konno-san, the Sony rep who has had a big role in running Nogizaka and also Keyakizaka -- though who may not be so involved now. Techi is happily playing her rebel role/expressing her rebel nature by aiming a kick at his chair. But not connecting. The pics are apparently from the Rock In Japan festival last summer.

The close-up pic is of Uemura.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

[​IMG]

source

Hirate-Kun :cool:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Techi , Suzumoto and Dani on radio

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

fanart

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  9. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Since the 5th single,she is smiling so much ;)
    now just active on variety again Hirate-kun :drool:

10. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Perhaps the new mood of the 5th single song has lifted the dark vibes from Hirate's persona as well... maybe she needed a break from that sinister and rebel character she had to transmit in the previous singles...

11. PetalidiStelle

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    The summer tour was also a huge turning point both for Techi and for how other members view her, if we go by the members' reports.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

How do members view her? What has the change been? I really find the things I've read pretty vague.

My hypothesis is that there have always been members who resented her primacy, but that they have faced reality and come around to accepting her as permacentre. I thought some part of her unhappiness from the very start was her feeling that she shouldn't be out there in front all the time, that it was alienating her teammates. Maybe she was in part intentionally being irresponsible this summer, and they really did get after her about it and made an agreement: they would accept her as top dog if she would accept it, too, and do her best at all times. To be that irresponsible toward work seems contradictory to what I thought was her nature, but perhaps things just got too heavy -- among the group or in intensity of work -- and she lost her enthusiasm for a while. No sign of that now. She is just outstanding in both songs and both MVs. Godly.

But I will just add that management telling her to do this stuff remains a slight possibility for me. It certainly ratchets up the drama.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not sure how to take this, but in a jokey bit on her radio show today, Techi said she was almost 170cm tall (5'7"). If true, that would make her definitely the second tallest in the group, to Habu, who is 171cm. "I'm not an otter, I'm human. Almost 170cm tall.... The youngest member of Keyakizaka46."

14. Eli

Eli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    She's not that tall, well maybe for Japan, but I love tall people and handsome Techi is the best.

15. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I think her height (she's always been one of the taller members) coupled with her dancing ability has always been her primary strength as great height and dancing ability are a rare combo, her youth is the cherry on top.

16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Techi grew like 5cm in a span of 1 year in 2016 so maybe she grew taller by a bit more. Girl is 16 afterall, she's probably around 5'5 - 5'6 now almost the same height as Shida. That's kinda tall for an idol :O

17. pilika

pilika Kenkyuusei

well keyakizaka actually really tall for an idol..
    and for me personally, their above average height and hirate is the main reason for me who's actually not into idol suddenly become keyaki fans (lol)

thanks to @ukifune blog
    https://sakamichinotes.blogspot.jp/2017/02/average-heights-of-sakamichi-groups.html

18. PetalidiStelle

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Well, in fact I don't know if it was a change or it has always been like that, but I got the feeling they started acknowledging that Techi sometimes needs more attention and support than what she asks for.
    I don't remember any quotes or something... just a feeling I was left with after I read some blog posts in summer.

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not just variety show. She is still absent from the latest interview section of music show.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Which is great because they are shifting the attention and pressure away from Techi

Like this interview from Takahiro
    I've been expecting a new center for the next single... It's time for a 2nd center