1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I confess that whenever I don't know the choreo of an AKB song(or think it doesn't match/don't like it), I like to make my own choreo for it with equal/more intensity to the song(since I won't be singing to it anyways)

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I will also make an announcement to y'all...

I, Marioworldakb, will sotsugyou from s48...till Christmas.

Mid term and papers are hitting hard. Hiatus mode has been activated.

Will keep lurking the akb and stu threads tho. Just sad my hinachan thread will fall even more behind on updates Q A Q

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I'm drunk again but it's okay because I had some good weissbiers and rauchbiers. :p

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Happy autumn guys but damn I live in Indonesia...

I have an aspiration that when I'm married, I'd like to have a daughter born in autumn. Yeah there's a technology to let parents choose the gender of their babies but it's expensive so I won't get married before I'm rich.

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Dammit I *miss* good beer I can get on a walk down the street, in the market or on tap in a pub...

When my first taste of beer, other than the Budweiser and Coors my parents drank, came stationed in Germany in the '80s... I was hooked. Pils and hefes and rauchbiers, Oktoberfestbraus and schwarzbiers... I was a kid in an adult candy store. :^^;:

Now, unless I know an experienced home brewer... the best I can hope for are imported versions of German brands... and many don't travel well for weeks in questionable cargo holds. :fp: Among many things I miss about living there...

6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @stormy It's not so different around here. The "beer boom" is quite recent here, something less than 10 or 20 years (I'm still discovering this world :)). Before this we only had Budweisers and other "mortal" beers in the market. Luckily more breweries have appeared, as well as more pubs with options on tap and imported bottles. (Yesterday's rauchbier was actually a Schlenkerla and it was alright. lol)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  7. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

There's always adoption.

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I have no problem with adoption? However, were I 1) a little (okay a LOT) younger, and 2) wanting my own kids, I'd want them to be genetically half-Me, and half-my-better-half. Gender, I'd leave to our bodies... but prep for the pregnancy by changing diet and exercise for about a year. Any chromosomal damage to my DNA from a youth in toxicity (military service, years as a vehicle technician, poor diet, alcohol consumption, secondhand smoke), is already there, and can't be changed other than being optimised to protect against further damage, at time of conception. But we both don't want kids, so moot. :p

You may be surprised to learn how little it costs -- $3-5K USD over the cost of IVF (in-vitro fertilization), which here in the US is ~$20K USD, including meds. That's not an unreasonable amount of money over adoption, and you can begin the process within 1 wk of registering and being approved in many cases (vs. adoption -- I have a longtime friend who took in two drug babies, one lo-level ASD, this year... and despite having two perfectly-healthy and happy bio-kids, she's expecting to wait over a year to even begin paperwork for these non-bio sweeties to legally be her children).

Plus, since PGS (pre-genetic screening) is included in the process, you also get to see if your bio-kid is at risk for certain genetic diseases, and whether you two will be causing any for them. That's extra cost for adopted kids... and depending on the case, you have no idea what genetic legacy your love-kid may have.

So let's say, $25K USD for PGD/PGS/IVF (that's in the US -- you can probably get this procedure done for far less in other countries). You get to choose the sex, know ahead of time if the embryo is predestined to have genetic diseases, and he/she's very much only made from the two of you. So for the price of a brand new Honda Civic EX hatchback, which you can pay off in five years... is it worth it to pay this premium over adoption, for the benefits you receive? I'd say so. ;)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Idol x indie music.

Your oshimen is like Arctic Monkeys, boring but people like. My oshimen is like Sigur Ros, cutting-edge, amazing but I'm hipster for liking them.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Just remembered NGT's Nishimura Nanako is from Nagano. Should I change my NGT-oshimen and support her? [hehe]

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    small.jpg

Examining Ryoka's photos on her Line OA, just realized that she's so pretty.

If you forget, Oshima Ryoka was the ace of AKB48 13th gen, she graduated last June.

Now what in my mind is, I don't get it, what did AKS smoke? Why AKS gave up on her for ugly girls that are called Matsuoka Hana & Oguri Yui?

I think we all know why she graduated.

12. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

well... there was the "kimoooooooo" lol

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What's that?

14. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

I think it's okay if you don't like certain members but calling them ugly or disrespectful things is way too much.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I'm sorry, I'm indeed upset about heavy push they get & in my point of view, they're indeed not pretty.
    Few days ago I just found that Ryoka has OA on Line, I examined it & realized that she was actually pretty.

16. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Yeah, that's understandable, we all have our preferences ;)

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Maybe I'm influenced by 2 of my friends:

1. An avid HKT48 fan but hates Hana, he's a youtuber and once upon a day he made a video that explicitly bashed Hana. His oshimen is Aoi.
    2. A Team 8 DD but hates Yuiyui. What in his mind is that Yuiyui should grad ASAP and become like of Kito Momona.

18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Get away from haters. Nothing good comes from them.

19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I just had an emotional breakdown on the stress of AP classes, hopefully I can pace myself better on homework and such

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ *hugs*

Hope this doesn't discourage you and you can salvage the moment as getting to know your limits a bit better... :(

Getting back on the same horse that threw you is hard, but it's everything. <3