[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. bbgege

bbgege Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    Theyre a new group so ill give them the benefit of the doubt hopefully they will learn to balance that out 'cause they will never be big if they cant fit in with the locals taste

2. welp

welp Next Girls

I believe JKT48 can give the answer to your doubt. It's been 5 years. Has JKT found the balance? Has it altered to fit local taste?

3. bbgege

bbgege Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    They wouldnt survive that long if they didnt.. And i believe jkt48 is the role model for sister groups outside japan, aks probably wouldnt venture out across asia if they werent successful..

Im not exactly doubting the management how they run bnk48.. Im simply being considerate since jkt48 experience the same thing when they started out and like i said they can learn to adjust it to fit the locals

4. welp

welp Next Girls

Are you Indonesian living in Indonesia? I saw non J-pop fan Indonesian said JKt48 was a fad/ quickly fell out of public interest. And, reading comments in JKT General Discussion thread, the group does not seem to do well.

If JKT is successful, why AKS did not invest more into BNK, not just 10% which possibly came from Cool Japan Fund? (After the announcement of 3 new oversea sister group projects, it was an article that these sister groups were supported by Cool Japan Fund. Mr. Jirat, the chairman of BNK's agency addressed in an interview that the agency investment came from AKS 10% and his own side 90%. There is no clue whether the support from Cool Japan Fund was counted as AKS' investment or Mr. Jirat and associates' investment.)

By the way, as Shino Abe re-elected as prime minister of Japan, Cool Japan highly likely will go on, thus continuous financial support on BNK.

5. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

6. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I'm not indonesian and I don't live on this country but I'm a huge fan of JKT48 and for me this band is very successfull.
    JKT48 have make her balance and improve month by month

7. welp

welp Next Girls

I won't mind to find I'm wrong, but I want a stronger argument than "for me the band is very successful". As I saw some Indonesians saying the group lacked public recognition, I want something more solid than the personal opinion of a foreign fan to be convinced otherwise.7

Besides, can you provide me of examples verifying that "JKT48 have make her balance"?

8. welp

welp Next Girls

KFC shooting info announced
    Date: Nov 4 (Sat)
    Time: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Participants are demanded pastel colored shirts
    [​IMG]

It's said member-only part had been recorded.

Many fans whined they wouldn't be free on the shooting day.

9. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    @welp that's a nice color palette considering I only saw the gray image about the shooting day.

10. welp

welp Next Girls

Oct 31, Cincin announces graduation. She said she wouldn't regret joining the group it was a very nice experience to have fans enjoying her performance and she wouldn't stop singing.

11. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Did she say the reason for her graduation? :(

12. welp

welp Next Girls

Nope.
    anyway, assumptions are
    - to focus on study for university admission
    - found out she did not fit idol system (she was clueless about 48 before joining the group)
    - discouragement from her parents

Her last activity is the mini concert + handshake on Nov 18.

Fans feared more members would follow suit, more graduation before year end.

13. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I believe it's because she's not attending any BNK-related activities at all. When she does, it feels like she's not even there.
    She has a good singing voice, but to quote someone from the staff (I forgot if it was Job-san or Sr. Mark), she has 0 personality. I understand why she's leaving, this was to be expected. :-/

If more members would follow suit, it'd probably be Namhom or Korn.

14. welp

welp Next Girls

Job has always acted like good staff, never criticize the member in public so, it must not be him.
    She has personality. It's just not vivid. She's the softer Kate.

Less than 3 hours after grad announcement, the agency announced pre-order for Halloween photoset
    [​IMG]

Cocotama MV cut from a TV show

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    So sad for another graduation! And wow that video! The Halloween photos are cute!

16. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Who's the girl in the Cocotama MV?

17. R7-OZ

R7-OZ Kenkyuusei

That's music

18. welp

welp Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  19. Kitsune

Kitsune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  20. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    BNK48 gonna released Founder Member Card, other than its cost 20,000 baht & only 1000 cards are not announced yet.

if the video does not show watch the video here