1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    couldn't agree more!!
    can't keep out my earphone from lightning rod..
    that bass, isn't it amazing?

2. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The comparatively modest sales jump from the 4th to 5th single is likely nothing more than Keya hitting their saturation point, the numbers are so big, 500K 1st day sales 650K first week sales, that the days of 100k 1st day/1st week sales increases are over and smaller jumps in the 10-50k range will be the norm. Those 100k plus sales jumps couldn't go on forever.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  5. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Always love the M-sta performance. Get the feel that their dance are more sharp and the new ending is just cool and meaningful too.

Tapatalk を使用して私の LG-H818 から送信

6. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    That ending.. makes me feel like Techi finally won't be center for the next single. Hopefully.

7. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Kaze ni Fukaretemo surpassed Getsuyobi no Asa, Skirt wo Kirareta's YouTube views.

http://idol.dokusyu.net/mv/keyaki

It shows that Getsuyobi is the worst-doing Keyakizaka46 song.

EDIT: Link changed

8. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Is it just me, or are the camera shot angles in their MSta performance a bit awkward? It looked uneven and hurried but the girls redeemed it with their dance and smiles so it's all good. Now all I want is a Soredemo Aruiteru TV guesting/performance and that would make my day. If not then maybe next single. Ouch.

Yeah, it's a little bit cringey to me.:D But I like Dani's shoulder pat at the end.

Hope so. So she can rest from center duties and keep her health in check. And maybe we can finally see the return of Variety Techi.

9. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

i wonder how it can be if they switch to using their Real voices without back-playing

10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Performance is great but the playback is sooooo real....:(:(:(

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That may be their best TV performance ever. So sharp. And the wheeling lines were right on this time. And I liked the ending -- although blowing the leaf at the start didn't work that well for me. Anyway, I'd say Kouhaku is now a sure thing, if it wasn't before. The dubbing is no problem for me: most un-dubbed idol groups are enough off-key that I can't listen to them.

And I disagree with people who want Hirate to either leave or take a rest from centre. There are some wonderful members in the group, but they simply do not have what Hirate has, for all her difficulties. As long as she is willing to be there, I want her there. And so do the accountants: I think the slightly disappointing early sales of this single give an indication of what can happen if you get away from your winning formula, and the lighter tone of the song is less of a deal than shunting the star aside. However...if they did decide to go with someone else, for me it would be a choice between the members either side of Techi: Pon or Mon.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A different genre gives a different look of the group that appeals to a different group of people.

Hirate is Hirate. She have something that other members doesn't, and vice versa. A new center will not hurt the group or sales, but greatly helps them and shares the burden with Techi.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And those are the questions: "...will not hurt the group or sales." May not hurt the group, will likely hurt sales, in my opinion. But I have been wrong before. We'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for making the point.

Something no-one inside or outside the group has talked about publicly, to my knowledge, is whether Techi could really bear not being centre: she knows the downside of being centre, but her pride is high.

14. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

Thinking the same think. That was a really nice perform also love the ending

15. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I think techi rising into the air in the mc may mean there may be a new center

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That's a good point.
    I wondered but never gave voice to that doubt because it's hard, at this point, enter the "Hirate situation" without pre-concepts or wishes or making a mess.
    There's to say, when you're THE center, when you're considered THE Future by your "Sempai", when people compare you to the most loved idol of Japan, well.... falling from that can be harsh. But at the same time, if Techi could experience this and grown out of it, she'll become a legend. She already had the aura for it and, honestly, I think Aki-p has already evaluated different paths fo Keyaki and this can't miss from the possibilities.

As for Techi herself, I like one of the last scene in Hiraishin MV, when Techi clean her shoulder and then turn and walk with the others.... I want to think that's someone who bear a burden and yet is not going to break under it, because everything at some point slide away (words, worries, fears, internal and external opposition too...) while she is still there. Still Techi.

At the same time though, I can't stop to think about the implcations of Pon's interview that @too much idea group tranlated and the way Techi's pride can take it. I want to read it again before writing about it, but it's clear that, while the members are walking together, the have still a long way to unity. Hopefully for those of us who want them being different, they'll keep growing together.

On a completely unrelated note: I finally brought the first album. (I'm usually late lol) and I swear I know every song, seen every video, but I couldn't love it more. The power of Keyaki lol

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If you read Fuuchan & Shiichan's blog, Yuuka's interview, Pon's interview (and the few other interviews still in work right now), i think that this summer has become the summer where they become much more aware of each other's opinion, pushed some girls out of their shells, and they can finally face and walk toward the same direction together.

18. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Can anyone see a WCenter? Or is it just me?

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I don't think Aki-P is the Svengali for the Sakamichi groups that he is for the 48 Groups, Sakamichi is a Sony project and while he may be an important voice within it he is by no means the only one or the final one. Sony is bigger than AKS will ever be and those that work for Sony will do what they think is in the best interest of Sony and not Aki-P should the opinions of the two diverge.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  20. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Even before I got here, it's been discussed here many times how Techi's centership is indispensable to Keya and no one else (yet) can deliver the same intensity and aura she brings to the table.

I couldn't agree more.

But after seeing her looked exhausted in TIF and her striking indifference in recent variety shows in contrast to her cheerful side and active participation during her earlier days, I'm leaning more on Techi taking a break especially IF her sluggish demeanor returns and continues to persist. I think we can all agree that we wish for the girls not just sales and success, but good health and happiness as well. After all, she's only 16 years old; there are more years ahead of her.

If Nogi can do it after their 5th single, why can't Keya also? Whatever the higher-ups' decision whether Yurina retains her center position or not, all we can do is to support her and the entire group.

So far she's smiling and laughing again, so it is a good sign.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017