1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NMB48 17th [Warota People] (2017/12/27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 11, 2017.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    It would be a year since their last single? Whoa...that's quite a long time for such a group! I mean, what has NMB48 been up to all this year???

2. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I cannot believe it has taken this damn long for their next single to come out. A whole year.
    The album barely counts when it only contained 4 new songs.
    I can see any number of people for centre - Akarin, Sayanee, Mirurun, A-yan, Yuuri... Nagisa or Fuu at a stretch... possibly even Rei. Hell, I would love it to be Rei. I am under no illusion that Miorin will ever centre an NMB A-side, as much as I would love it and buy a hundred copies.
    For me, at the moment, NMB has a surplus of talent that they need to tap into and utilise on. Any of the above centres would work, and several of them already have.
    Looking forward to the details in the coming weeks... or months. This is still two and a half months away o_O

3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The priority for 48 sisters now is so :fp:

NMB had better to get a new producer and lyricist.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Calendar-wise, the more SG there are, the less they can release, basically.

AKB will keep releasing 4 singles + 1 album.
    Nogizaka and Keyakizaka will keep releasing 3/4 singles + 1 album.

The calendar is only 52 weeks long, and those releases already take up 15 weeks of it.

SG are 5 right now, so they need other 10 weeks for themselves (at least).
    They are not going to compete against each other (no more SKE vs NMB days) cause it's not in their favour (unless it's Single/Album thing like HKT and NMB).
    And they also have to avoid certain Johnny's names if they want to keep their streaks.

I guess that's one of the reasons they kept putting SG songs in AKB's sakura/spring and treat it as a 0.5 single in a way.

I don't mind the frequency, as long as their own singles are stacked with new music.
    The NMB album was a disappointment, so I hope we get team songs and units in this one.

5. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    There are very few weeks with no 48/46/Johnny's releases. And even then, only the biggest stars can get #1; it's filled by Stardust, Exile Tribe, Yonezu, Mr. Children, B'z and K-pop.

6. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So that means 48 SG releases will eventually be once per year, when they keep forming new SGs. And for the worst, there'll be the day when SGs give in their release for other SG for one year and will have theirs for the following year.

That's a bad thing bound to happen. Alternatives are (1) change the producer and stop the sisterhood, or (2) end the group.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don’t think we’ll see THAT many SG in the future tbh.
    Just seeing how things are going with STU will probably put off some sponsors.
    I’d say we might get one or two more in the far future and that’s it.

I think two releases (and a half) per year is good for the SG.
    Sure, I wish they had more music, but that could come from original stages (lol)

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Now that Hiroshima has a group. If we got Sendai and Sapporo its gonna cover the whole of Japan already no? Unless they are making one for Okinawa

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    "Hiroshima has a group" [hehe]

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    4 for 46, 3 for 48, 5 for AKB (but I hope old 6) = 8+15+5=28! OK every 2 weeks one release. it's not problem [hehe]
    also + 6 releases (Sapporo and Sendai, Okinawa is toooo far and market really small, no chance) + 3 New Sakamichi group (in next 3-5 years)
    = 37 (38) oh... this is a lot! [hehe]

11. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

You have to factor in Johnny's and other big acts too

12. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Still hoping that Fuu-chan is the center.

13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm hoping for Miru or Yuuri but I wouldn't mind Fuuchan.

Or management can fuck things (in a good way) up and chose Sayanee

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They're not goingnto waste a single to say bye to Fuuchan.

Mirurun needs as much exposure as she can if she's to rise in the ranks.

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Yuri as center? not bad... but her voice... :fp: it's disgusting... no! noooo :fp::fp::fp::fp:
    all girls who became a great center have at least pleasent or uniq voice. Tecchi, Nanase, Acchan, Jurina, Yuko, Sayanee. Even Ikoma and Sasshi :glare: have mooore good voice than Yuuri. She is absolutely can't sing at all. She must always just only stand and smiling. No singing even with other.

16. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Dont compare Yuuri with other people.She's a different person and she's unique.Everyone's different.Just saying my opinion.:^^;:;)

17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Mio is the worst singer in all of 48 and she centered 2 singles

18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hey, they doesn't always need to give centers solo lines, right?
    Anyway I'm hoping for Miru more than Yuuri. Yuuri is more like...prediction. it's between those 2..but seeing how Miru grows rapidly in SSK (and that Singapore MV couldn't be more obvious), it's more likely for Miru to center this one.

19. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    We need to have a top 10 list in this topic

• Like Like x 1
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    yes solo line is needn't. but center always have lead vocal. just look at HKT. Many people hate all their songs because they are very hard to listen, but some of their songs actually really good. And if this songs like Hikaime sang Nogi I thiks this songs could be more popular. I just can't imagine what kind of song is good enough for make an absolutely unimportant center's voice... may be like Sakura no shiori... STU next! Yumiko have a great great center aura, but her voice... Their live.. OMG it's disgusting... but Seitouchi no Koe was be a good choice. Choral song. but what also? choral songs unpopular.
    Every popular songs from AKB family have something that was brought in by those who are in the center. Acchan and Nanase not good singers or Juritan, but their voice made their centering songs special! Center is center, not just one from the mass. It's why Keyaki=Tecchi, SKE=Jurina, NMB=Sayanee. These people have a VOICE (I mean as someone who can lead song, not singing's skils). Maiyan bad center for example =)