Single AKB48 50th [11-gatsu no Anklet] (17/11/22)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Ayi Deviru

Ayi Deviru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    What can't Sayanee do? She can't wink and whistle [hehe][hehe]

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Buying type A and E for sure :banana:

3. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    U-17: What a great song and concept (although I kept thinking it'd be great for Momusu). It's definitely the strongest of the B-sides. Hanachan was adorable as a superhero.
    New Unit: It's very soothing and the girls (especially Seichan) look beautiful. In a way, I feel like this counteracts Mayuyu's graduation song; one represents the end of an era, and the other (kinda) represents the beginning of another.
    Dance: Aside from the chorus, it's the weakest of the B-sides so far, but it's to be expected since the focus is on their dancing and not the actual song. I really like the PV concept (it gave me strong "How come?" feels, which already makes it great), and you can never have enough Naana and Jurina. Hopefully we get to see this performed live very soon.
    Eito: I already liked this song, but the PV made me like it even more. It's so pretty!
    STU: This PV is when I realised that not only is there a lot of running on this single, but also that management actually made an effort with these PVs. I still prefer "Setouchi no Koe" but this song is a really nice listen and would've been perfect as their first single.

Personal Song Ranking:
    STU > Senbatsu > New Unit > U-17 > Mayu > Eito > Dance

Personal PV Ranking:
    U-17 > Dance > Senbatsu > STU = Eito > Mayu > New Unit

4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Waiting for the day 48-groups make a dance song better than "How Come?" for me~ I did love "Escape" tho, but "How Come?" always wins for me.

5. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    how come is barely a dance pv thou. (it was performed only 1-2 times, and iirc the dance choreo was super easy). this one too. u have to show the dance choreo in order to be able to call it a dance song/pv. this one only shows 5-6 seconds of group dance, and the level is kinda laughable. the MV is otherwise cool thou. But i wonder u can actually call it a dance song. The song is so-so though.

The MV concept for the u-17 song is a sure win for me. but the song itself is too high-pitched to be listenable.

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I don't really know what is constituted as a dance song tbh? Anything that is fast-paced no? Not exactly an expect, but I guess there is a certain "genre" for "dance" songs and I would def put "How come?" on it. Also, it's one of my best hoe-anthems from the 48-groups lol. Maybe it's better classified as a "hoe-anthem" lol. This dance unit song makes me feel nothing tho which is always sad lol. That Pheromone song we got earlier this year is pretty good tho.

7. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    like many peeps says in this thread, I FREAKING LOVE THE U-17 SONG its kinda weird when i'm 17 but i automatically think that i'll never be on that unit even if i was an 48g members:^^;:. Their cuteness/freshness omfg<3, i feel like they're my babies:^O^:

8. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ok guys, I must admit on the first few second of U-17 mv Yuiyui looks like Mayuyu.

9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Senbatsu>U-17>New Unit>Dance>STU>Mayuyu>Team 8

10. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Some of them simply enjoy being in AKB and getting to work with their friends and don't necessarily do it to please others. It's worth giving this some thought; not everything girls do is to impress someone, sometimes they just like to do things because they're fun.

Anyway;

11gatsu no Anklet: I've liked this song since we first heard them perform it, and I still like it very much. I find the video a bit weird because it's quite different from everything else; no strong colours, no uniforms, just dancing around - it looks more like a practice session rather than the actual thing. I don't hate the video, I wouldn't even say I dislike it, I just don't really grasp a theme in the video so it's not really my favourite. Song by itsels is great, however.
    Sayonara de Owaru Wake Janai: Really, really beautiful song :cute: I've really come to appreciate Mayuyu's voice recently! I was hoping to see some old gen members or at least Yukirin in the MV (something similar to the MV for Miyazawa Sae's graduation song) so this feels a bit lonely. But I can't complain, the song really is beautiful.
    Omoidasette Yokatta: After their last coupling song I was a bit wary as that wasn't really one of my favourites, but this song is great. They sound nice, the composition is cute, the music video is bright and in STU colours and just overall pleasing. I can't say a single bad thing about it <3
    Ikiru koto ni Nekkyou wo!: Again, a carefree and light song (which is something I really enjoy). The dance looks a bit funny to me, but the girls look absolutely gorgeous even in oversized fluffy jumpers.
    Hohoemi no Toki: KOMI CENTER!!! Really excited about this :cute: The video reminded of UZA, as I already mentioned in Komi's thread, and UZA is one of my absolute favourite songs AND music videos, so I really can't complain about it. The song sounds nice to me, nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm looking forward to hopefully more stuff from them as an actual unit. There hasn't been any unit lately that's made me excited.
    Yabanna Kyuuyai: A bit gutted Tano Yuuka isn't in this, but I was informed earlier that she was actually picked for it but couldn't participate because of the play she was part of at the time of recording. I hope in the future, if the song is performed live, she will be able to participate as I would love to see her in it; I really want to see a live performance of this song with full routine! The outfits are great, I love a red-white mixture (maybe that's why I love NGT so much).
    Hotei Sokudo to Yuusetsukan: The song is super cute and I'm already loving it! Yuiui's acting in the MV is a bit exaggerated, but I think it looks cute [hehe] I like the superhero/comic special effects a lot.
    Yosougai no Story: TBA (but Tano having a solo in it already makes me hyped).

Overall (songs):
    STU > U-17 > Mayuyu Grad Song > 7byou go Suki ni Naru > Dance Senbatsu > 11gatsu no Anklet > Team 8
    [Vocal Senbatsu?]

Overall (MV):
    Dance Senbatsu > STU > U-17 > Team 8 > 7byou go Suki ni Naru > Mayuyu Grad Song >>>> 11gatsu no Anklet

11. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    I really like this single overall, it has some good songs and interesting videos! I hope we can see more members in the U17 MV but this short version is cute, I like Yuiyui's part in particular. I was hoping for something different from the new unit since most of them are some of my favorites but I still like it. I don't like the Dance senbatsu song at all but that MV is great

Senbatsu>U17>7suki>Eito>STU>Mayuyu>Dance

12. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Watching the U-17 reinforced a couple of my biases:

Yuiyui really is cute and I would love to see her more as an upper media senbatsu in a 16-nin AKB singles. Heck, center even!

I don't find Hana and Moeka cute at all, bordering unattractive even. Then again,to each his own.

Love the overall feel of the dance senbatsu though I'm hoping there will be more and longer camera time for the group choreo.

Love the STU costume, and did I NOT see Sashi there meaning she's not there??? Good! Would have wanted a more upbeat STU song with that costume but at least better than their first. I miss the amazing scenic cinematography of the first though.

I also wonder why they don't make an ALL STU member song with PV similar to Max Toki. Isn't it that they're still building group image and unity so maybe it would be a good idea to put everyone. It's not like they can't showcase the front girls in case they do that.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  13. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Oh my gosh the U-17 song!! the MV!! it's so fun ahh <3<3<3 i love it! I'd have to personally rank this single as:

U-17 >> STU >> 7suki >> Team 8 >> Senbatsu >> Mayuyu >> Dance

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Long are those 16nin days tho, :/
    Can't believe Takamina got the last one.

As for the STU song, I agree that it's sad that they are not all together in the songs we've received.
    They already have a senbatsu for the 1st single, why not use all of them for these songs? Ugg

• Like Like x 1
  15. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Questions:

Who was the #3 in the dance Senbatsu Song?

Also who was the #2 in the U-17 Song?

16. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    As a yuiyui oshi the u-17 MV really did her a justice :cute::cute:, i could replay the mv over and over again [hehe] (visual blessings for me).
    So seems like she center the u-17 and team 8 song,i hope she will center akb next single ;) (gotta grab that momentum).
    Well on STU side only yumirin and hina chan are appealing to me, the rest seems normal...
    But the best visual MV goes to dance senbatsu :1st:.Eventho i already forgot the song :^^;:.
    Team 8 MV = i clearly saw hattsu there :^O^: the next push from team 8 :^O^:, and the song is really easy listening / relaxing for me :cute:

17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Saito Makiko.

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    For dance, I looked at the picture and noted some details of the outfits: Nike vs Adidas, skirt or sweats, fingers wrapped on left or right hand, stripes on the pants, etc.

Dance.jpeg

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    It's a Yuyui/Naru double center. By the way, Stage's wiki is wrong.

20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The short MV does make it look like Yuiyui center.

Anyway

Dance senbatsu formation
    Fujita Nana - Motomura Aoi - Yokoyama Yui - Kato Yuuka - Nakano Ikumi
    Saito Makiko - Yamamoto Sayaka - Matsui Jurina

U-17 formation
    Yamauchi Mizuki - Yamabe Ayu - Chiba Eri - Yabushita Fu - Sakaguchi Nagisa - Goto Moe - Jonishi Rei - Nishikawa Rei - Sugawara Maya - Asai Nanami
    Iwata Hina - Fukuoka Seina - Takakura Moeka - Ota Yuuri - Kuranoo Narumi - Hiwatashi Yui - Homma Hinata - Goto Rara
    Tanaka Miku - Yamamoto Ayaka - Matsuoka Hana - Oguri Yui - Obata yuna - Kubo Satone - Yabuki Nako
    U17 senbatsu formation.jpg

STU48 formation
    Tanaka Kouko - Sano Haruka - Ishida Minami - Mori Kaho - Fukuda Akari
    Ishida Chiho - Kadowaki Miyuna -Isogai Kanon - Ichioka Ayumi - Imamura Mitsuki - Fujiwara Azusa
    Torobu Yuri - Yabushita Fu - Takino Yumiko - Iwata Hina - Okada Nana

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017