1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. sheiscyber

sheiscyber Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Melody announced her graduation on today Encore at Request Hour. Her last stage will be on her birthday, 24th March 2018 she said

2. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    I think she endured too much already for all these times, and i hope she get a graduation concert later

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I want to curse Aki-p

Since day one Melody want an original song for jkt but until she's graduate we don't have one

4. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    :(

5. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    2018 is the year for the original single
    With an original graduation song for Melody
    If AKIP destroy my dream I have many curse for him

Melody is our maeda her graduation is very important for us
    Fan of JKT48

6. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    I don't understand Indo language but as I was watching the live stream, Melody mentioned something about original single or song or something like that.. what was she saying?

7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Yes, you're true (for a point). She wanna concert in GBK too, but...
    #cmiiw

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    GBK won't be full?
    The only concert in GBK which the stadium was fully full was in 1975, Deep Purple concert.

9. pierrot

pierrot Kenkyuusei

She said something along the line, I am sorry that even until now we still have yet to own an original single nor do our dream for a concert GBK (INA tokyo dome for jkt) but I hope that even when I am not here those things will someday happen.

Her speech was really selfless imo. You could see that she had held a lotttt of things inside. She kept on saying "I am sorry for my imperfections as captain" "I am sorry for not doing the best that you guys wanted" but most importantly she wants everyone to keep on cherishing the other members. "Please keep on supporting my little sisters who are still here". I am not a Melody oshi but damn it. Watching my oshi Lele cries so hard while holding it in during Melody's speech breaks my heart. Even yupi who I rarely see tweeting anyone's picture but her tweeted a picture of her and melody. My cute narcissist oshi did that

10. Pasha

Pasha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shaniajunianatha
    Twitter:
    naim_pasha
    How about when One Direction did the concert in Jakarta a few years ago? It's also in GBK.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

11. qenneth

qenneth Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    murt4ugh
    Here it is, the time when the aces of JKT leave the group, if JKT48 can survive this crucial moment then the group will survive any obstacle in the future.
    Also you can see the interview of Jawa Pos with Melody after Request Hour 2017 on the link below
    https://www.jawapos.com/read/2017/1...merasa-cukup-dan-ingin-bekerja-di-balik-layar
    I quote from the article
    Alasannya sebenarnya apa sih, Mel?

Aku merasa cukup di sini. Banyak mimpi yang sudah tercapai. Seperti jadi center, selalu di depan, di tengah dan menjadi wajah JKT48 selama 4 tahun. Aku ingin yang lain seperti aku bahkan lebih. Aku biasa ada di depan layar, aku ingin di balik layar. Aku ingin coba, (pekerjaan) orang dibalik layar itu seperti apa sih. Kalau ada kesempatan gabung JKT48 Operational Team (JOT), akan support JKT48 dari belakang.

Translation
    Mel, what is the reason behind your graduation?

I feel, I had enough here. Many dreams have been achieved. Like becoming a center, always in front, sometimes in the middle and become the face of JKT48 for 4 years. I want others like me even more. I'm always up front, I want to be behind the scenes. I want to try, to work as a person behind the scenes, what it feels like. If there is a chance to join JKT48 Operational Team (JOT), I will support JKT48 from behind.

Feel free to correct my translation, thanks

12. Kierukiel

Kierukiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    really touched by this article :cry2:

13. welp

welp Next Girls

So, she said she was tired that JKT was going no where and hinted that JKT's members did not get paid more than staffers?

14. qenneth

qenneth Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    murt4ugh
    from which passage in that translated paragraph you conclude your above statement?

15. welp

welp Next Girls

"I feel, I had enough here. Many dreams have been achieved." = I can't see I'll get interesting job offers from outside. There is nothing new left for me to do.

"If there is a chance to join JKT48 Operational Team (JOT), I will support JKT48 from behind." = Incomes of me and staffers aren't much different/ not any better. You won't want to quit being a singer to be a staffer if your income is significantly higher. You need not to quit being the front girl to help the behind the scene team. Some AKB's members have done so.

16. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I think I'd interpret what she said about having had enough as in that she has done all she could to succeed within the group. But yeah, I can see how it could be a hint that the group is stalling. If JKT48 is going somewhere, surely she'd be entertained to stay and give it more of her efforts.

Regarding the joining behind the scenes, I wouldn't spin it to an assumption from the income perspective really. The translation did not hint anything about money, nor did the actual interview. I would say that she has had enough to be in the spotlight, but if she was given a chance to continue supporting JKT48, she would like to do it from behind the scenes, i.e. joining JOT.

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  18. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Back to Nabilah's case... She had said her farewell to members... :cry2:
    Check in JKT48 youtube channel...

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna