1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@Cisalpine88 Thanks!! A more-experienced translator would find this easy, but I felt getting the text-only ones out of the way first would be more constructive rather than stall on one I found difficult (using this project to better my reading skills).

I'll paste it in, and annotate your credit, of course. Again, much thanks as this is a super-cute event :approve:

EDIT: Done and credited

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Kinda random

idk where to put this and I dun wanna double post in 2nd single and post dump thread XD

Anyways I love these these op piano intro

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    NGT48 is slowly surpassing HKT48.

Meanwhile, is NGT48 gonna announce 2nd gen soon, paired with D3? But my friend said that 1st gen trainees aren't ready yet & there might be NGT48's Hana whom everyone hates.

4. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    NGT48's KKS, not ready? They more than ready.

Who is NGT48's Hana whom everyone hates?

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    English subs & credits, I see NGT48 is serious for international market. Now I hope NGT48 records will be on Spotify & available worldwide.

An NGT48 member that comes in the future that gets heavy push. I dunno how people would see her.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  6. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    When Kitarie leaves the group, and with Yukirin being a 'Super Rare Character', is NGT48 the fastest group to solo without AKB48 mothership's member presence?

Meaning homegrown leaders will be the main force.

7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Umm.. SKE and NMB? All homegrown members until the 2012 shuffle.
    Yukirin is still in NGT even with Kitarie graduating so I guess that still count for something.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Matsuoka Hana is a HKT48 member. If you're going to complain about her, it might be worth getting that basic fact right.

• Like Like x 1
  9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@Reveen I think what @hrs0722 meant to say was, "a future 2nd-gen NGT member who's hated much like Hana is now in HKT".

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah I meant an NGT48 member who joins in the future. She's not even an NGT48 member right now.

Maybe 2nd gen or even D3 that will be recruited next January.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  11. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka

Max とき315 号
    Very good cover version

• Like Like x 1
  12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Difficult one too -- a shakuhachi is *not* a grade-school recorder. :approve:

13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ You must have an iron neck too. =)

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Modelpress article from a little earlier today reporting on an event in which five NGT48 members (Kitarie, Ogiyuka, Katomina, Hinatan and Renapon) were promoting Xperia smartphones:

https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1728279

Clicking on the link below the second photo takes you to this page: https://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/5010951 where there's a gallery of some 50 photos from the event.

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    hey! my friend is doing a research on spending habit amongst 48Group fans! it'll mean a lot if you guys fill her survey!

https://goo.gl/forms/fsAD0gnkxuIkCSIV2

Thank you in advance for your participation!

16. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So Rika had been talking to join Ohta since months ago? It was announced last week, she has officially joined the agency now. Meanwhile Ogiyuka was announced she was about to join Horipro in July, she officially joined the agency in September.

18. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Ogiyuka's offer was surprising since NGT48 is kind of a new group and Ogiyuka seemed to have won 1st (1st day)/5th (final) places in the 49th Single SSK by fluke. Ogiyuka didn't really fit into the mould (physical looks or attitude) type that other AKB48 Group members who had been signed up by other agencies. But Horipro did their research and spelt it out in the letter Ogiyuka read out in the SR. At that time when the offer was offered, I was also wondering what sort of jobs she would get. Seeing how Japanese fans said the Sanma's Palace episode that Ogiyuka participated had the highest viewers rating this year (16.2%) (<- Google translated), so it seems Horipro did well in willing to risk signing Ogiyuka up with them.

I think Rika knew about joining Ohta months ago and she just announced it after the ink has dried on the contract. While Ogiyuka was surprise offer from Horipro. Maybe Ogiyuka's offer from Horipro kick started Rika's offer from Ohta Production.

Seeing how much exposure NGT48 members are slowly getting and how surprising adaptable they are in a lot of situations, there may be other sign ups in the future.

Some Japanese fans did say that the 2 MCs in NGT48 no Niigata Friend in a way, are helping the girls a lot.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So HKT48 has now Promoted their KKS. I guess this means we will be having the same for the remaining 8 Members of NGT48 KKS (Team G?)

20. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I don't know if it's old news already, but the names of who'll represent NGT in the World Senbatsu have already been revealed, courtesy of Tsugumin's Photolog.
    In short, the lineup is going to be: Ogiyuka, Rika, Hinatan, Katomina, Okappa, Tsugumin.

Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/934788530261209089

Here's also another entry from Katomina, which confirmed her own selection for the Senbatsu. She's been saying it since raking on top in the fanmade Thai Sousenkyo, but now it's "Worldwide Kato" for real :D:
    Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/934790613781831681

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1