The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Thanks, I hope I can push myself more but not as much as I was before to learn more(and not just for those AP tests at the end)

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Aki-P's written many lyrics about unrequited love aka kataomoi but for me this is the most kataomoi lyric ever.

0508a5ef86f822779298f35693da10b0cf520e-wm.jpg

3. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

So... I was out with my wife tonight for a nice dinner at a fave sushi place we'd not been to in a while... watching my fat intake as usual (groan)...

I have genetic hypertriglyceridemia, which apparently is common among field-laborer descendants here

I'd looked at my phone, where I keep track of my day's intake, to see where I was at. And apparently I'd made a mistake. My wife punched my thigh and asked why I was phubbing her all of a sudden. :^^;: After wincing off her extended-knuckle quad punch she uses on me when she's ticked :whistle: I told her that I'd added some fat grams from yesterday back into today's intake (which is why today felt so crummy, come to think -- I was running on fumes). That meant I had more than 70% rather than 28% left for fat intake. I could actually have dessert -- like, a real dessert -- and not go over my medical advice for max amt.

She looked at me, and eyebrows went up (note: she did not take back her punch :XD:) -- let's order, she said. Haupia (Haw'n coconut dessert), green tea ice cream, chocolate ganache cake, tiramisu -- things I haven't eaten since 2013, for some -- were suddenly game...

I ordered coffee ice cream. I dunno... ever since I can remember (and can recall as early as 4 yo), I've been in love with it. In fact as a single-digits kid of maybe 8 or 9, I could finish a whole half-gallon by myself. Boy this was gonna be good... and it was:corr::drool:

We went home full of sushi and ganache cake (her) and Kona coffee ice cream, hit the showers, and hit the bed. It's now just after 10 at night, about an hour after getting under the covers...

Feel like my gutknots are gonna wind up, and punch a hole clean through this toilet. Been here a good 20 mins. My wife, no surprise, is laughing at me... and well tbh... I'm cracking up too :lol::XD:

Goddamn it. I dunno what I was expecting... being on a strict 50g/day fat cap since 2014 (my second -- and last -- attack of pancreatitis)... not eating ice cream, chili, alcohol, anything cream-based or deep-fried, including my absolute fave dish in the world, chicken & shrimp fried rice. Then having a bowl of liquid dairy fat and sugar, flavored with coffee...

I get a blood test in less than a week... if my levels are fine on my meds... I may give myself a cheat day once a month. :p

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yesterday I joined a Line group, it's about astronomy. I'm pretending as a highschool student who aspires to attend a top university in Japan majoring in astronomy/astrophysics. I said because I like anime why I'm targeting Japan. I didn't say I like idol. I asked other members which one is more complicated to learn, physics or Japanese language, most replied Japanese language is more complicated to learn. Yeah, I'm pretending to be a highschool student, I'd be doomed if they ask why I don't participate on astronomy olympiad.

5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    There're some members that I don't like to see in bikinis. They are Sasshi, Yuihan and Hinatan. I can't explain what it is, but it's like I were looking at my own sisters. (I don't have sisters at all, so it gets even harder to explain it.) I don't have problems with Rikachan tho. On the contrary, the more she shows her "Rikas" the better. :^O^:

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Same with Hinachan >__<b

But I don't mind some Yumirins :fear:

• Like Like x 1
  7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

See, I don't find Rika's bikini figure impressive at all, comparatively. And I love me some NGT. I do like Rika's personality (to a point :^^;:) and did think right from 2015 that she'd be one of their headliners... but her gravure's not tippy-top of my list. Just the opposite -- I love Hinatan's bikini gravure, as I do Ogiyuka's, which is *much* better than anyone would've believed -- much like everything else about Ogiyuka, actually. :p

But you're right -- Sasshi's like an older sister, even though she could in theory be my daughter. Yuihan's in a similar situ, being rather regal + matriarchal vs. center-sexy. Sasshi's appeal here may also be influenced by her leadership and business acumen.

Members I find hard to see in string undies: those with all-waist and no hips (Ota Yuuri is a prime example), and any member with the JDM mainstream gravure curse: curvy and nicely-shaped, right down to the hip joint... then falling vertically to the ground, thigh gap almost equidistant from sit-bone to heel. :^^;: I do prefer Western curvier thighs that close the gap with healthy muscle/fat ratio. Mayu, Yukirin/Sakura, Mion, Hinatan, and precious few others have lucked out genetically and nurture-wise. Haruu didn't, but with enough determination (and growing out of her eating habits), is now amazing in a bikini. Kojiharu is one of the most overrated (ex-)members in a bikini of them all.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to see Piyo in a bikini... at least not in my mind currently. It's just not on-message with Hinapiyo©-brand. Perhaps someone with a legendary eye for tasteful gravure may change my mind... but I'm not holding my breath.

Yumi... I'm torn about. Yes she certainly has the body for it... but I suppose the attraction goes a bit further than if she just shows me skin, so it'd almost be like a dash of sister-y mace sprinkled in my eyes. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    @stormy When I dragged Rikachan in my post, it was just to say that I don't have problems to see her in bikini like I have with other members I mentioned, regardless of her gravure. Even though, I had to say that I still prefer hers over Ogiyuka's, Ogiyuka has too much of "dachshund" body imo (Sakura and Yukirin too, but Yukirin covers it with sex-appeal and other attributes). Hinatan, on the other hand, I haven't been able to graduate from this image of hers yet:
    hinatan.jpg
    Well, since we're already in a confession thread, so what the hell, lol ... I confess I'm not really fond of Japanese girls in bikini. Maybe I'm too used to western women body shape, that I find Japanese girls too plain (I'm not saying which is superior, just saying my own tastes). Thus, I know nothing about Japanese gravures too. Sure they can be cute, pretty, even have nice boobs and a general good figure but almost all of them fail when it comes to ... butt (I like to say that it's like they were hit by a flying pan there which made it flattened) :^^;: One of the few (ex) members on top of my head that still had a pretty butt was Nagao Mariya (again I'm talking only about body shape and not gravure quality). And Kojiharu, well, you can't deny her, the girl is stunning! :^^;:

I don't want to see Hinachan in bikini either. But I'd love to see some shots in swimsuits on a beach like Yuiyui had in Renacchi SSK photobook. It would be cute! <3

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

@Humbucker Well, to each his own. ;) I'll leave some pertinent images to view if you wish:
    This is the Hinatan gravure that changed my mind, as I used to think of her similarly to you... but mostly the last one. :hehe:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, she has plenty back there. And in quite fetching proportions in places most idols sorely lack it. [hehe]

BTW... I hope you like Mayu. Because if Mayu falls into your 'frying-pan-flat' category, I throw my hands up. :awesome:

Obligatory Nagao Mariya gravure, post-AKB. Because when you've worked out your butt for your entire AKB career... this is what happens when your metabolism slows down *juuuust* perfectly:
    [​IMG]
    I swear she has to have some Latina genes in there somewhere. From Portuguese traders back in the Tokugawa Era perhaps?

Actually... I have red hair in my beard, and half my genes come from Kumamoto. I am otherwise 100% Japanese (as is my better half). Coincidence? :hehe:

Kojiharu:
    [​IMG]

I can't see that butt beating Ogiyuka's or Hinatan's. It's the very flat butt, with no muscular definition outside the sit bone, that's a known JDM female characteristic. But hey, JDM men dig it and vote with cash, who are we to say they're wrong? :^^;:

10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    That's an important point! :lol:
    That said,
    Stop showing me Hinatan's pics!!! XD
    I agree that Hinatan's got a great body, but it's like your friends coming to your place and saying: "Whoo ... your sis is hot!" about your teenager sister. That's my feeling. :^^;:

I hope this pic isn't inappropriate or offensive to be posted here, just for sake of explanation.
    a5d3d8fa2e70b42661d69397977cebc3--fitnessmotivation-sexy-women.jpg
    I think there're three points which make a nice butt:
    1. A definite curve along waist and butt (Is there any more appropriate word for butt? My English is not good)
    2. Volume
    3. Lower lines (the horizontal lines between butt and legs)

Most of Japanese girls don't have the lower lines (3) but Mayuyu does have beautiful ones, and volume (2) too. However, her butt fails for not having a definite curve along waist and butt (1), so that I can't say it's all great (It's very good tho). I think it's even harder to find Japanese girls with nice waist curves than with lower lines. Nagao Mariya doesn't have so definite (1) and (3) but she compensates it with a damn volume (2). lol

And yeah, I said Kojiharu is stunning in general, but I agree that butt is veeeeeery off. It fails (1), (2) and (3). And I think her kouhais said it looked like an old woman's butt in Ariyoshi Kyowakoku or another show. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Ogiyuka on Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka MV makes me want to chase my teenage dream again. It was that I wanted to be like Jonny Greenwood. ._.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Just found out that if an indie musician is successful, can have higher net worth than Sasshi, most paid idol. Example, Neil Halstead of Slowdive makes $1M a year, Sasshi makes $600k a year. More famous names like Thom Yorke (Radiohead is an indie band since In Rainbow) & Alex Turner can have much higher. Um wait, maybe because they're western musicians?

Well, indie musician is my preferred job beside astronomer. Wish could be both tho. (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

No, because she's still a talent in a portfolio for a talent agency.

Idols are spokespeople, before dancers, before singers, before actors, they are paid to sell product. Sponsors and merchants pay the agency to rent their people to help sell their wares. >Half-million USD/yr is very good money, and she deserves every penny.

But to compare Sasshi to an artist with some semblance of control over creation of product AND career... is apples and oranges.

She will need to leave the idol world in order to realize her dreams -- big house. And that's very likely to happen -- her continued trajectory up the earning ladder -- once she graduates. And not until then.

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    me-avant-garde-normal-people-free-jazz-noise-rock-doom-metal-18600788.png

Yeah, I listen to music from various artists, various genres, & various countries. It gives me dream too.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Gotta finally say this, just makes me sick to my stomach that a selfish spoiled annoying little brat gets an agency transfer, Yet hard working members like Sakura, Haruppi, Naachan, Yuiri, Komiharu, Sayaya, Megu, Nao, Churi, Hinatan, Katomina, Gatanee, Moeka, Mahohon and alot of others are stuck (and I'm sure will be) in AKS.

This really shows that you don't have to do anything expect be on showroom and also be a huge crybaby and you will get rewarded for it.

Also the fact that aki-p proclaim that she was the next sasshi, is one of the most hilarious things I ever heard.

16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    tbh none of the members you mentioned are even half as dramatic and entertaining as Rikachan in their showrooms lol She definitely got the transfer cuz they will put her into more variety shows because for the fact that she is born for entertainment industry after all, and I hope she finds success like Sasshi did.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well @ForrestFuller

HKT48 6 years: 0 agency transfers
    NGT48 2 years: 2 agency transfers

For AKB48 younger members, 2 ex members need to make their own agency, they only recruit 2. Well just hope the agency will recruit members you mentioned.

Yeah, Rika is still the princess tho Ogiyuka is now the queen.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Agree with @ForrestFuller , that was a travesty. Unfortunately, it was a travesty that made business sense.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So they should be "dramatic and entertaining" in their showrooms so they can get a Agency Transfer? Gotcha.

Found this pic from a couple of months ago (Mentions Katomina as well) but always found the things about Rika to be very truthful (and it sickens me that she was rewarded for it).

[​IMG]

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I confess... I tend to think Aki-P is a bit smarter than this... so on the surface is one thing but the ura is usually another...

If the Rika claims in the pic are true (and I tend to agree with them, as a fellow Rika-non-plussed NGT fan), then she's probably a highly toxic influence in the group. It kind of explains the tone of the Toyama NF! Starring Rika, which only really tsukkomi'd the heck out of her, and to a smaller extent Mahohon's shade at her during the croc-foot-eating EP. And that's just what made it to media -- I'm sure the backstage drama is way, way worse.

My take, is Aki-P's done something we in the military are very familiar with -- promote the crybabies to expose weaknesses. This will give her a) more work and responsibility outside her control, b) less time with the unit that's happy to see her less, increasing morale, and c) an environment that insures *when* she fails... it'll be much more public, take away all her 'crutches' she depended on before, and tantrums about such will lead to incidents that give a paper trail that may eventually lead to graduation. So she fails on her own terms. THAT, or the realization of that, is what spawns change.

I hate to see people set up to fail. But as in the military, sometimes that's the only way to properly integrate narcissists into a functioning unit. And since you asked, of course this has happened to me in my yutes. Young smart people (esp of my technological cusp generation) often have a very high opinion of themselves in their bubble universe, and need to be the nail that sticks up, then pounded smartly down. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1