1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Get good 1 week sell's at single number... But ... anyway, them not first in here so it is easier or harder...

At me them are group a girl whose full potential isn't yet seen... Or looking that.

Let's see how going next weeks...

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    obviously you read everything except this part
    "I guess is part of being special, but is quite amusing to witness."
    Then you proceed to diss Takamina and 46/48 and I don't even know what to say at that....
    anyway, it wasn't a Keyaki fan who compared Hirate to Yamaguchi, we did it with Jurina this summer, if I'm not wrong
    and we'll do with others as well... old and new fans alike.
    Because it's part of being a fan, I guess

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

:approve:
    Takamina does work hard and well respected by her peers. Well, even before AKB's rise, she's one of the main center of the group early on (first center actually) and eventually made Gen Manager. So, she's really rewarded for all her efforts. BUT, it doesn't apply to all. So Takamina's statement must be mostly based on her own self.
    Regarding Takamina comparing Hirate to Maeda and Oshima, uh, what else can anyone expect? Of course she will compare Hirate to AKB's ace center and the person who carried AKB after Maeda left. Credit to Hirate she can deliver and fans accept her. But does it mean they're at the same level? As in now? Or a projection 10,15,20 singles after? :whistle: Not gonna argue with anyone's opinion on this since I have mine. But I'd rather see another girl take center position first (if ever that will happen in Keya) before making any kind of judgement. Nogi only have Ikoma in their first 5 singles, then came Shiraishi, Nishino, they airdrop Hori, then Ikuta (forget the graduating centers) then Saito Asuka and the 2 3rd gen. 19 singles after, who's Nogi's top center? I'll leave that question open. Keya is still young, 2 years, 5 singles, 1 album, only one main center, one focus of attention, so nah, not yet. Put a new member in her place. Let's see what happens next.
    This is the fun part of being a fan but be ready for opposition. Remember when Nogi was introduced as "rival". AKB fans goes like "this girl is AKB girl's rival? that girl will rival AKB girl A, B, C etc? Really!?!? What more when you talk about AKB's top center/s? Yeah Takamina made the comment, but that's Takamina who belong to the same group. Those comparisons, some fans wouldn't even bother, but some aren't gonna take it lightly. That's also part of being a fan (or a fanatic)

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I hear you @NyanNyan's Pet
    when it comes to fandoms there're always topics one should touch carefully.
    I'll work on my diplomatic non-existent skills :^^;:

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I just read "compare" (it was kuraberu in the Japanese) as talking about performing style or look or attitude, not who's superior (although it can have that meaning, for sure). But maybe that's because I still think of K46 as a new group whose fans shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, and I don't want to offend fans of other groups. But of course humans "compare" people, even though we're as different as snowflakes. "She's tall...she's funny...her appearance reminds me of so-and-so." A normal human activity. I have no opinion one way or the other about Takamina: "hard work will be rewarded" is a bit of a joke (although true up to a certain point) but may be something it is best to believe even if it isn't totally true.

6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    The past week's single releases have been so weak that Keyakizaka took #1 for the second week in a row... :shock:

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2100217/full/

Another ~39,000 (once again, it was rounded up (grr), see CutePanda's post directly below) for week #2. We're still at ~682k though. (Don't expect Keyakizaka46 going #1 for three weeks in a row as Arashi gets ready for a new single coming out this week.)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Keyakizaka46's 5th single (2nd Week Sales)
    Week 2: 38,582 (681,518) 1st

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

This makes Keyakizaka46 the 3rd group out of Aki-P's groups to do that right (After SKE48 in 2013 and AKB48 in 2015)?

9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Of course I'm not joking. I was an AKB fan back when they released their Oogoe Diamond so I have seen enough: girls who didn't even do anything and still could be pushed like hell, girls who worked their asses off without being pushed one, and girls who had enough and graduated without being in the senbatsu for one. Sure you have someone like SKE48's Matsumura Kaori who got rewarded for her work hard, but that is just a tiny faction of over hundred of girls in 48G.

Actually, K46 members seem to have an easier way compare to other groups, included all 48G and N46. Why? Its been 2 years already, and they still haven't had any undergirl/ undermember. No matter what their individual HS result/ their individual popular are, all the members are still constantly being in the senbatsu. And with Hiragana having 2nd gen, I don't even think they will have any undergirl soon, at least in 1 more year.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
  10. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    that's all well and good, but the whole statement is completely irrelevant to the conversation.

11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It does, actually. B/c you guys think Takamina's words as God words or something. I just want to say that she is just another member of AKB.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    who said i thought of her words as "God words" ? She has an opinion, whIch people can agree or disagree with.

you In a very condescending way said only fans compared Techi to some of the more acclaimed centers of akb's past. You were wrong. One of the most respected members in akb's history did it too.
    the fact she was "wrong" about one completely unrelated topic means nothing.

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Keyakizaka46's 5th single (Kaze ni Fukaretemo) 5th round HS sales result
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name (previous single: sold/total slots/round sold out)
    keya5-5.jpg
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nagahama Neru (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Kobayashi Yui (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Sugai Yuuka (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Nagasawa Nanako (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Watanabe Rika (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Watanabe Risa (1st round sold out)
    01. (01.) 24/24 (+00) Uemura Rina (1st round sold out)
    01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Moriya Akane (2nd round sold out)
    01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Koike Minami (2nd round sold out)
    01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Shida Manaka (2nd round sold out)
    01. (08.) 24/24 (+00) Suzumoto Miyu (2nd round sold out)
    12. (12.) 24/24 (+00) Harada Aoi (3rd round sold out)
    13. (13.) 24/24 (+00) Ozeki Rika (3rd round sold out)
    13. (13.) 24/24 (+00) Habu Mizuho (3rd round sold out)
    15. (15.) 24/24 (+00) Saito Kyoko (4th round sold out)
    16. (16.) 24/24 (+00) Sato Shiori (4th round sold out)
    17. (17.) 22/24 (+03) Kato Shiho
    18. (18.) 22/24 (+04) Ushio Sarina
    18. (18.) 22/24 (+04) Kageyama Yuuka
    20. (20.) 22/24 (+04) Takamoto Ayaka
    20. (20.) 22/24 (+04) Higashimura Mei
    22. (22.) 21/24 (+03) Oda Nana
    23. (22.) 18/23 (+00) Kakizaki Memi
    24. (24.) 18/18 (+01) Sasaki Kumi (Sold out!!)
    25. (25.) 09/09 (+00) Imaizumi Yui (1st round sold out)
    26. (27.) 14/18 (+02) Sasaki Mirei
    27. (29.) 14/24 (+04) Saito Fuyuka
    28. (28.) 13/24 (+02) Ishimori Nijika
    29. (26.) 06/06 (+00) Hirate Yurina (1st round sold out)
    30. (30.) 08/24 (+01) Yonetani Nanami
    31. (31.) 04/18 (+01) Iguchi Mao
    32. (32.) 01/18 (+00) Takase Mana
    Total 620/710 (+33 since 4th round) [87.3%]
    Kanji total 431/471 (+10) [91.5%]
    Hiragana total 189/239 (+23) [79.1%]​
    545/636 (+75) last single (increase over 4th single 5th round)

NB: 5 name mentioned here: Kato Shiho, Ushio Sarina, Kageyama Yuka, Takamoto Ayaka, and Higashimura Mei, are no longer having eligible slot to sale(due to prior HS event already passed or too close for next round) and thus, not possible to Sold Out.(Sasaki Kumi is the last sold out from this single). It's still superb sales though given all of them have outdone their initial slot before. Kudos!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Anyone planning to go to the national HS event in Nagoya on January 13??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

15. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    go mei mei!!
    since she cut her hair, i'm all over this girl..
    she should move to front line next single then!!

16. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

Minasan, i have to say my thoughts, i love Techi, but people, she is not an idol, is an artist, and she is extremedly spoiled becouse all that exit sales

17. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    We have discussed the idol/artist dicotomy before and came to the conclusion that it is a matter of both fans'/general public opinion and self-affirmance from the group itself.
    To me, all Kanji Keyakizaka46 members are artists. None of them are really "born"/being produced to be what I see as traditional idols. But I don't think the same about Hiragana.
    What makes the group interesting is the ability to make you think about whether they are idols, artists, or something other, and if those definitions do have boundaries.

18. glsone

glsone Member

Idols are a type of performance artist. All idols are artists in that regard. How far and deep they all want to delve mastering the artistry of their craft is up to them individually. Techis comments show she intends to go quite far.

19. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I can’t believe Takamina is being discussed in this thread... but we all need to agree on the fact that both subjects she talked about and that are in question here (comparing Hirate to akb aces - hard work will be rewarded), were subjects of which she has plenty more knowledge than us fans. She saw the hard work of other members, she lived it, she knows how the 48/46 systems work, she knows the industries, she was more than just a member, she was a manager of some kind, so she clearly has inside information that we can’t even begin to dream of ever knowing, so maybe just take that into consideration while reflecting about her statements... whatever she said was obviously based on her own perspectives and subjective opinions, but they were based in facts we do not know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This seems a good way of looking at it.

@PetalidiStelle -- I was interested that Memi praised the new =Love MV (in Message). I looked at it, and it's worthy of some praise -- as an idol MV. I think the Hiraganas do indeed seem to be being directed toward something more idol-like than Kanji Keyaki. And many of them -- and some of the Kanjis, too -- probably prefer that. Personally, I prefer the more unusual Kanji style, and hope the super-sized Hiragana will find its own different style. Time will tell.

You make some good points, but I hate the word "spoiled." She is not our child, she is a full-scale human being, working harder than many adults, and under greater pressure. She may be favoured in certain ways, but she pays that favour back many times over with her work, her sales and her complicated life, which is clearly taking a toll on her. I refuse to talk about her as if she were a little child or inferior to me in any way. Sorry, just pushed one of my buttons, lol.