1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    don't think hiragana had much practice for this event/baton passing anyway, Kumi even said so this is only the second time they met the 2nd gens

the baton pass misses were probably lack of focus/poor anticipation/over-eagerness

just have to face it that hiragana is just faster ;P

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  2. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

im just so happy hiraga get the win they deserve and it excite me to see kanji got rekt :omfg::hehe:
    that hug is so cute, everyone look really happy :cute:

3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    awww i hope not. that would make all the "togetherness" we are seeing between the members kind of an act.

4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    who knows :) she could also be saying it for the camera/storyline... since this is a variety show and idols we are talking about anyway so it's up to the viewers to judge if anything they do/did/say or even what happens is genuine or 100% real in the first place in my opinion,,,

5. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I hope they will invented more interesting game for next year sports festival or other similar event, because it's nearly impossible for kanji to beat hiragana in running based game.
    Kanji only have several fast runner in the group such as Moriya, Yuipon, Neru but they are getting older and weaker. On the other hand hiragana only have Kyonko as slow runnner, then several average runner such as Mipan, Manafi, Kumi etc and the rest member are cheetah (Katoshi), panther (Sarina), puma (Mei), leopard (Memi), 2nd gen horse like Miho, Nao, Hina, Kanemura etc.

6. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

These shows were probably recorded a while ago, I've read, so it seems perfectly possible that it was only the second time the two groups of Hiragana met. It took about this long for the first Hiraganas to meet the Kanjis, too. They are gaining togetherness from these shows, rather than demonstrating what they had before. I'm pleased with what I see so far.

No doubt they were told to try to show togetherness, too. However, if I were them, I would in fact be thrilled at winning, too. Whether I was told to be or not. Trying to sort truth from fiction in the idol world is not necessarily easy, according to long-time idol fans posting here. But I tend to take some things more or less at face value, since it's more fun that way.

I hope they don't decide to change the sports according to who they want to win. But it's not impossible. I guess Hiragana will just have to train up and master them all. Lol. I did note that it was Kanji who showed most pleasure when the points to be given for the relay were announced at over 2 trillion, since it would definitely give them a chance to win. If they could win the event.

Thanks, @hmmero, for that gif of the group hug. I'm thinking the Hiragana1 group are feeling how nice it is to win, and also how nice it is to have a group as big as the Kanjis.

8. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    kinda seems like the show was setup so that hiragana would win regardless. there was no way kanji could beat them on in a race (as shown in the first event, and in keyabingo relay) and having the last event as a decider regardless of the other events, as a race again.

I hope in future events they combine the group and have equal member vs. each other (ie. city girls vs. country) Getting tired of this team kanji vs. team hiragana, when they're suppose to be the same group.

9. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Whether this is all just a front or not, hopefully this would eventually bring all the girls closer to each other. This is already a good bonding experience for them. Maybe it will take some time, or maybe they'll instantly click, but they'll get there one day.
    Me too, this scene really warms my heart watching them like this.
    At the time I was viewing this, the girls reminded me similar of my favorite sports team winning a championship. It may not be the same difficulty compared to these girls winning a one day athletic meet in an idol variety show in some degree, but the raw and unadulterated happiness we saw in them while basking in victory is pretty much alike. Seeing them enjoy that moment at their state is natural and not something you can fake. Really now, who wouldn't be happy achieving that hard-earned goal not just alone but as a team, together? Despite the whole show may or may not be 'scripted', doing all those physical challenges were real and can be quite hard too, you know.

• Like Like x 1
  10. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

The winner gets to do what ever they want for one episode, whihc can be a location shoot or something else... I really hope they didn't decided to use it for what is coming on the next show. If that is the case, the whole outcome was set in place well in advanced...

11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Fun episode. Miho is a monster! I also like how much Kumi is taking a more prominent leadership role among the Hiraganas.

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

We all know the winner will always be decided on the final game which is the relay. It wouldn't be interesting if the point score is not exaggerated on the final game, that the trailing team could never catch up, they wouldn't even try hard if they know it's no longer possible to win in the first place. I think they will stick with the relay for final game in future Sports Fest. Hiragana got more fast runners, that's all.
    I'm actually rooting for Kanji, just because they are trailing. It don't really care whether Kanji, Hiragana or whatever team composition, I just love come from behind wins. But still, Hiragana win is great seeing how happy they were celebrating. My only disappointment is that I didn't see anyone cry (ehem, Akanen) :D Guess because it's not as heartbreaking as before.
    I'd like to see arm wrestling again, or Sumo, or if possible, pro-Wrestling Elimination Battle Royal :XD:

13. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Did something like a crossover AKB48/Sakamichi Series Sports Festival happened before? I mean, all 48 groups and Nogi participated in an ultimate athletic showdown? If it is possible, then that's what I want to see. And throw in Keya too for good measure, just to see which team is the best of the best out there. :1st:

14. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

Grats for hiragana on winning :1st:

I dont think it'll be location shoot coz they said only give 1 week / 1 eps to do anything they want, coz if all hiragana go on location shoot, it'll used atleast 2 week shoot to give everyone going atleast featured once. I hope it'll be interesting though whatever it is they're gonna do.

Next week is harrasment time:^O^:

15. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I feel like team 8 would just dominate that...

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    AKB has Team 8 lol enough said, but Keya has the Hiraganas too.
    I think they did a sports fest but it only included the senbatsu members from both Nogi and AKB? It wasn't only them though, other notable artists in Japan participated too so I guess that doesn't count xD. I also wanna see ALL 48G and Sakamichi series battling it out both in sports and academics too. Well, we can dream xD

Ugh I need more Hiragana content, I hope they get their own show >.<

17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i think Keyakizaka would fare quite well if they were to participate in such an event
    just imagine an all-star team team comprised of the best of both kanji and hiragana ...:cute:

i think next year they should maybe first start with a crossover sports festival nogi vs keya lol

18. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    It would be good, t8 has to mix in with the other groups same as kanji/hiragana have to use weaker members lol. Now if only they could schedule that when koike/pe/kyonko/ozeki have outside work...:^^;:

I mean they should change events up all the time and I think all groups have a decent chance to win. If the negative points weren't there for sprint even this sports fest wouldn't have looked THAT bad.

19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yup, the one they did with SMAP, summer 2015
    (SKE) Jurina-Suda-Nao, (Nogi) Maiyan-Nanase-Ikuta, (NMB) Sayaka-Milky-Miru, (HKT) Sashi-Sakura-Kodama, (AKB) Takamina-Mayuyu-Paruru-Kawaei

if the video does not show watch the video here

credit to the uploader of these videos

Not interested with 48 x 46 but I'd like to see Sakamichi Sports Fest. But Keya looks like the runaway winner if ever :v:

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

in case anyone want to do a re-run of the relay races for the past 3 years :

here is the video :

if the video does not show watch the video here

link

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017