1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Yep! And Thank you!!!

When staff found out me and Sanie were AKB48 fans, they asked us to do a dance number~ We both danced Aitakatta together with the 48G dancers backing us up!

We honestly didn't expect it at all and we were nervous, but we pulled through by practicing the song 3 times before the beginning of the prorgram~

2. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Now THATS dedication ;)

U guys have a future in touring events ala Team 8

And yes there s a Mindanao venue. Its stated at their fb

3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I don't know if this is weird for me to say this but..
    I can't wait for January!!
    I want to know who will emerge from those applicants as the 1st gen...

4. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I know a lot of supporters and applicants oppose the " Top 100" thingy but the only thing that makes me glad about this process is that this ranking could avoid their partner cook the first gen of MNL48.

• Like Like x 1
  5. punlordkaede

punlordkaede Kenkyuusei

avoid? they are already cooking as we speak

6. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    EEE! This is just too exciting! Go girls, go! Fulfill your Aidoru dreams! :cute:

7. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    aaand ive been noticing someone's rapid vote growth despite the so called purge xD anyway, I myself cant wait for the senbatsu with live audience voting and reacting for the live results ^^,

8. Mosachi

Mosachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    really? How? *0*

9. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Someone finally uploaded a video of the applicants dancing with the promo dancers during the Tutuban tour! (The video only shows Iiwake Maybe and Aitakatta)

10. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  11. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    more sets of twins please :D:D:D

12. armygirl01

armygirl01 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Sab
    https://mnl48.hallohallo.com/profile/Zettai
    i was thinking that we wouldn't post our accounts here to gather likes but i guess everyone is doing it for the likes and the rank..
    please like me and my friend..
    i know im over the age bracket but i still want to try it out..
    and my friend is rank 102 right now..
    i really want her to be on the top 100, you will understand why when u read her message..
    i know majority of the wotas bash applicants that are kpop fans, but i tell u she is different, she is not using mnl48 to get noticed by the oppa's in korea like the other applicants that joined for that reason, she has the passion to perform, me personally i saw her passion. she is willing to learn everything about akb, the rules, etc..
    so please hear her out on this..
    thank you very much

13. welp

welp Next Girls

I couldn't know. I only knew Central had 1 branch in Jakarta and 1 in England.

Since the vote system has 0 transparency, how can you be sure it's no rig?

14. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    As much as I hate this cooking as it's been done by ABS-CBN ad infinitum, it has to be done.

You have to cook again what had been cooked and had been allowed to be cooked in the first place.

Tried my hand at voting for TPE48. Not sure if they borrowed it from the MNL48 book but it's pretty basic and ties up your account with your FB account which makes it easier for normal class folks like FB users to vote all without the hassle of signing up into Hallo-Hallo's MNL48 interface.

And speaking of TPE48, I'd like everyone to lend a hand on this girl. She's part-Filipino, Chang Yi-Ting, Chou Itei, 張依庭:

http://www.tpe48.tw/auditionPersonal.html?gid=121

A121-1.jpg A121-2.jpg

And speaking of HHE's online shopping volumes, it really needs to do some work:

e-commerce.jpg

https://www.entrepreneur.com.ph/new...ocal-players-in-ph-e-commerce-a00200-20171024

15. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    no wonder she can speak filipino in facebook xD so cute. leme vote for her

16. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Would you mind to give us the link I would like to see her speak Filipino. Thanks.

17. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  19. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Just an FYI to all: MNL48 does not have an official fan-club and is not connected with any existing entities that have MNL48, Fan, Club, or any such combination in their name. While some of these sites are harmless, there is at least one who encourages hopefuls to send them their picture and other details. Kurosawa-san asked about it to the admins of FilWota, and HHE was concerned because they don't know what the site is for, who is running it, or why they would need the details of the applicants.

This also applies to information as well. Most info from these sites are taken from official sources so they should be OK, but remember that any info which are not present in any of the official channels or any of the main announcements should be treated as suspect. I've seen several people (from here and others) quote from these sites information that wasn't announced. If it is not announced, or does not appear in any of the official accounts, then it probably isn't what's going to happen even if it makes perfect sense.

20. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    If you're speaking of MNL48 Club, it pretty much is like a portal where a Japanese person can check the participants and probably join in the voting, complete with translations and all. It also had some "interviews" given by some of the hopefuls which are not part of the website.

I think someone talked about it in here before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.