1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single SKE48 22nd [Muishiki no Iro] (2018/01/10)

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 12, 2017.

1. justafan

justafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    whoever the center is, this better push SKE to dominate next year ssk!

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

The only one who should be center is Yunana

3. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Aside from the senbatsu, the center in particular, another aspect I'm a bit hopeful for is the PV. After watching NGT's recent PV, I'm hoping they feature Nagoya or some other part of Aichi more.

It's sad how World Order had Nagoya Castle in a PV (Singularity feat SKE) but SKE is yet to have it in a PV.

4. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    SKE's youngsters aren't that very popular, so they need to promote those youngsters more and more. We can see NMB that has so many potential youngsters that already got pretty well recognition.

In this case, I think formation like ; Mango - Nao - Rara would be perfect.
    With Nao as center, and Mango & Rara beside Nao.

5. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Not that I'm against Nao as center, but really, how would it be beneficial for the group to have her as center considering her age? A cemented 1st row or 2nd row at worst treatment for her does not sound so bad.

Though yeah, setting aside purpose and what not, I do think she can bring something different as a center.

At the top of my head, here are the sure senbatsu members I can think of: Jurina, Rara, Nao, Ryoha, Sally, Suda, Chuuri... not sure if Kaotan counts as one though she deserves it.

If we're following SKE's sad tradition, then senbatsu regulars who announced graduation, unless you're Rena, won't be in senbatsu anymore. So there goes Kanon and Sumire.

6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I'm seeing continued calls for Nao as centre. Nao, or Yunana. It's great to see.

I am hoping they can transfer the KII song centres and have AkaneNao as centres. I would like Akane to get a senbatsu centre before she graduates, and as the pair are consistently used in KII songs at the front and I think it would transfer well.

Otherwise, Yunana and Rara/Ayamero. Go full new gen, backed up by the senbatsu staples.

7. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Coquettish Juutaichuu provides a lot of Nagoya footage, especially around Sakae. Nagoya Castle is a little north and not really related to the group, and not really that famous as the city’s symbop either. But I agree they need to shoot MV in Nagoya more often. Nagoya-jo is running a ninja theme so maybe we can get a ninja :lol:.

Nao is much more versatile than Yunana. So if we are going for a dark song or anything other than bubbly idol she will be more suitable. But really I am fine with any one that is not Jurina. Yunana-Rara seems great an option too despite their lack of chemistry in Mihama and 9th anniversary stage.

8. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

My hopes:
    Team S: Matsui Jurina, Kitagawa Ryoha, Nojima Kano (NEW)
    Team KII: Obata Yuna, Furuhata Nao, Souda Sarina, Takayanagi Akane, Oba Mina, Ego Yuna, Takeuchi Saki, Hidaka Yuzuki, Mizuno Airi (NEW)
    Team E: Suda Akari, Goto Rara, Kumazaki Haruka, Sugawara Maya, Suenaga Oka (NEW)

9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    So excited for this :corr:Especially since the timing is good for me since I will still be in Japan at that time, so hopefully I'll be able to go to handshake events and some concerts that will be part of the national tour.

Because Jurina is my kami-oshi, I'd love to see her as center again (I know most people will disagree with me, but that's just my opinion). If it's someone else, Nao + Churi wcenter would be nice. I could deal with Rara and/or Yunana as well, but please not Ryoha :^^;: I like Ryoha, but she's just not center material to me. And really hoping Kamata Natsuki gets selected for senbatsu, she deserves it (I mean, she's one of the better ranking SKE members in the last SSK, and has ranked in for 3 years in a row, so it's about time).

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She's like 5 months older than Jurina.
    Do you think Jurina will not get a center ever again just because of her age? Obviously not.
    Kojiharu got her first center when she was 24. So age isn't a factor.

Nao is a current-new-gen (whatever term we should be using for these girls who are starting to see the fruits of their efforts after >5 years in) and I don't see any signs of her leaving anytime soon.
    Maybe if she had not ranked in senbatsu this year she would've considered it, but everything is going so well for her there is no chance in hell she'll leave in the foreseeable future.

Plus, she said in her birthday that she'd like to be center of SKE someday.
    Is she ever gonna rank higher than Jurina? Nope.
    So the only chance she has if it's management gives it to her. And wouldn't that be a good "efforts will be rewarded" moment? :^^;:

Also, it could help her sell HS tickets.
    The last info I saw of the mango single was her at 1/35. That could look much better.

11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    LOOL Nao current-new-gen? LOL She is from 5gen (2011), she was be promoted (I mean as New Fresh girl as a Future SKE, not as non-kenkyusei member) at the same time as old Team4 (Paruru, Miorin, Annin etc). She is from old gen.

12. tomumion

tomumion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    NMB's 1st gen debuted in 2010, yet Miru is labelled as the ace of NMB's new era.
    Yes we can't say both Nao and Miru as new gen anymore (plus both are 20+), but they brought fresh wind to their respective groups.
    So for me, it doesn't matter how old they are or when they did debut, their groups just need new fresh colors.
    just my 2 cents bro

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Did you stop reading at that part?
    Because I wrote:
    (whatever term we should be using for these girls who are starting to see the fruits of their efforts after >5 years in)

Sure, girls like Annin, Renacchi (who debuted at the same time) and the like are not SUPER NEW, but people talk about them as if they should be dropped from senbatsu already.

Nao is an SKE 5th gen who came by that time (later than Mirurun, NMB's new ace), so... what gives?
    She just ranked in senbatsu and is fairly young (hey Kaotan), so yeah, I think she deserves a center.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  14. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Actually 19. But eh the question I want to ask is Nao is having a solo debut? huh?

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

16. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well Jurina is the "default" center of the group so putting her as center in any of the future single is not really anything out of the ordinary is it?

And I thought Kojiharu double centered Boku no Taiyou and Romance Irane, LOL.

Anywho, I guess the possibility of Nao doing better in handshakes if made center is beneficiary to the management, so why not?

Other than that though, is it really worth it for the management to push her to center instead of investing with someone much younger?

Well, management know better I hope, I won't mind it if they do give her the centership, just wondering about it.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

ÑññÑñññ ok
    Kojiharu got her first SOLO center at 24? Or is my math that bad?

As for new gen/old gen whatever.
    I’d rather see a center go to a girl that might stay a couple more years than just waste it on a graduating one (and we’ve got plenty of those).

18. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

19. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Really? LOL

20. boardgamegeek

boardgamegeek Kenkyuusei

Well I like Yunana center and looking forward to the mv.