1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kato Minami (Katomina) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 8, 2015.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

That's probably true... although with baton I don't think she held a leadership position (cite if there's evidence to the contrary) but did have to learn to match others' movements with extreme precision and communicate faults effectively to peers while failing and learning them in practice. Those are certainly not unimportant, and are used daily in idol 'life'...

But what is definitely important here, is that Ogiyuka has *NGT* leadership experience, and while Katomina has skills to bring to bear for an official leadership chair, Ogiyuka has already gone through the teething to prove it in one. No disrespect at all to Katomina -- I am a fan and want only what she does, but I also want to respect the facts. Ogiyuka remember also has deep experience in life with 'fall seven times, get up eight' in idoling, so she's no shrinking violet. It'll be interesting to see which choice mgmt makes... and of course, I want it to be Katomina (just to be clear :^^;::flower:). She needs Cap or Co-Cap position to help round out her 'resume' in NGT, and besides she wants it. I don't want her to graduate because she feels a ceiling's been reached...:fp:

2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    All sides of Katomina are to be appreciated and worshipped :worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    YES. You are absolutely right. Katominamism covers all sides of her. <3

While watching a stage, i suddenly realised. Katomina might not be on the front this time, but for damn sure she will still center the song some day in a stage. Just like she has done with Sukinanda a few times already. And. It. Will. Be. Epic.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The only stages I've watched where the Shonichi for Hokori no Oka and the Halloween celebration (I have Shonichi for Party ga Hajimaru yo and Senshuuraku for Pajama Drive saved but never got around to watch it). She was pretty front in both of them, even though Ogiyuka, Kitarie and Yukirin were present at least in the Shonichi

• Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Katomina's toned belly, yum... :hehe:

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ I love this Katomina with straight hair in front of her ears... <3

Sort of adds to her Snow White princess vibe... but with an edge of seriousness and maturity. It says 'I am strong', without sacrificing a millimeter of her femininity. :blush:

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Noepii's "KAWAII SUGIRU" though. I feel her so much. Like screaming on the inside whenever i see Katomina xD ofcourse Noepii being Noepii doing it on the outside...however, anyway, SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!! Oh and her hairstyle today had me dying even more than usual... :')

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

LOL Noepii's like 'voice breaking SQUEE' and Katomina's like 'nomnomgoob' :lol:

And needless... but I can't wait for the gravure to debut...

12. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

OMGGGGG THIS GRAVURE IS GOING TO KILL ME <3 They're so pretty send help ;w;
    And Katomina looks so cute on skirt hirari outfit <3 it suits her <3 AND THAT HAIRSTYLE, so cute <3
    Noepii's kawaii sugiru, I FEEL YOU² Best NGT duo (AND COUPLE), katoepiism should be a vertent of katominamism lol i love tem so much send help asçkdgjasdog

• Like Like x 1
  13. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    According to NGT48 schedule on Twitter, she'll be on AKBingo this week!!!! Also Noepii is there. And Ogiyuka! And Reinya! But still, imagine the ship blooming on there. :'DDD

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Was interesting... I wonder if Katomina was doing this before the latest NF EP where MauMau and Mofu try to do ab work with those hanging straps? A roller'd be very similar if in the same pushup position:

https://twitter.com/ngt48_insta_bot/status/929974590708752384

If she's trying to get her abs even flatter and more toned than before... :drool:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    "You've seen Disney princesses as; modern day bad girls, college girls, kids, alternative girls, men, queens, horror characters and far more. But now get ready for the best one yet...RIPPED Disney princesses." xD

16. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Katomina is my health icon lolol Everytime I'm at the gym i'm thinking 'I WANT TO BE LIKE HER'
    Want ripped katomina in a snow white costume asap ÇASJGOI

• Like Like x 1
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nani ka ga Iru Full MV

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Katomina got some great screentime in the MV (Much better then in Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?). Plus she is a hidden center along with Moeka (which is also awesome).

Some Screencaps of her in the MV
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Her Company in the AiKaBu Game has been doing pretty good.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Katomina Social Media Roundup
    Twitter:
    #1:
    Hikaru Shimamura: https://twitter.com/vonchandesu/status/930008253051764737
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photologs
    #1:
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/930078401418878977
    [​IMG]

Instagram
    #1:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbb-KvjBbHh/
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Instagram Stories
    #1:

[​IMG]

#2: https://twitter.com/ngt48_insta_bot/status/929974590708752384

#3: [​IMG]

#4: https://twitter.com/ngt48_insta_bot/status/929943602314199040

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

yassss AMEN screentime <3 she looks SO CUTE on nanikagairu <3 The serious face turning to a smile MY HEART STOPPED lol
    And she looks so cute with curly-ish hair <3 In one of her stories she posted that she was cutting her hair, right? I love this lenght for katomina, it really frames her face, but i'd love to see long-hair-katomina, i think she would look like a japanese princess, like mirurun <3

• Like Like x 1
  19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ This is a cute song, almost HKTish in feel. And Katomina got some adorable Disney princess shots in, several seconds even. <3:approve:

Since this was a coupling song... I was noticing though Hinatan is center, doesn't feel like she got as many closeups as the rest of the members, and not nearly as many as Ogiyuka got in the main single (though there she did get more than expected). Is this a standard thing with coupling MVs?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    In the very beginning days she actually had pretty long locks, before cutting it off ._. But yeah i would LOVE to see that long hair returning ahdjdjwnjakflfofiennsmdnd......
    Oh and can we take a moment to appreciate her with most of her bangs gone?? SHE LOOKS SO MATURE. <3 Imo at least......lol.
    Aristocratic, artistic, muscled, doofus-y, adorable, well-mannered, energetic Disney Princess. :3