1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 2nd [Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?] (2017/12/06)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by namine, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Yay!

While we wait for tomorrow.....

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I guess that this time the morning news beat Naka no Hito to the punch. So here's a preview of Nanikagairu's PV.
    As the announcer says, this time the music video's highlight is the member's "self-introduction" part, with each of them holding a sign bearing their name and nickname, plus their personal answer to a random, magazine-style question (i.e. "What's your favorite type of boy?", "What has made your heart beat fast / feel butterflies in your stomach lately?").

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/930154855926136832/pu/vid/1280x720/dFjqGQYzLH0xoPoA.mp4

Update: One more preview from morning programming, this one showing a different cut
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/930191126350381056/pu/vid/1280x720/OFD-aD_3Mu1x4Bf4.mp4

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Yesss! <3 this one will probably give a lot of screentime to all members~ i hope

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    another "Yukirin, Kitarie (OK + Ogiyuka) and friends" news :hmm: that why I hate kennin... except Yuihan of course!!!

anyway! I like MV (prewie) =)

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Beautiful, lovely, I like it.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

6. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Maybe I just haven't noticed as much, but has NGT always had such pretty members? I felt like that MV preview really made literally everyone look so good. Or maybe they were always that good looking and I never really took notice lol. I should educate myself more lol.

7. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    NGT48 always had beautiful members, and I think wearing makeup as though they are not, just makes them more stunning.

8. machina

machina Kenkyuusei

i cant find the quote now, but i remember when ngt was being formed and yuki/rie said something like they were specifically looking to make a group of "elegant beauties" (this may have been in reply to asking what girls they would pick for the draft). so i do think they cared about appearance more during the auditions than perhaps some other sister groups, especially given that they are the only SG managed by the sakamichi groups' company.

9. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I think the keyword is elegant. I am not too sure about appearances at the audition because many of the girls sure didn't look that good in the 'appearance' department if you look back at their audition videos.

I think how the girls' been taught to carry and groom themselves, and the attire they wear make the most difference. They are the most lady like in the whole of AKB48 Group. Thank Yukirin and Kitarie as role models for the girls.

10. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

This MV would've been perfect as an introductory for a new sister group in an AKB48 single.
    I like it. The girls look beautiful, the quality is fantastic, and everyone seem to have sufficient screen time!

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nani ka ga Iru Full MV

12. machina

machina Kenkyuusei

i love the mv! gatanee and maho in front row positions is great to see. riko's headband and katomina's top bun killed me with their cuteness.

13. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    A total earworm AND great mv with a lot of equal screentime for all members. Well, as equal as it can get. Also that little drawing Katomina has next to her name...Trying to promote her art? xD

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

14. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I interpreted the A side video as saying: Even if you try really hard for something that you want, there will be times when it will hurt. You may want to give up, and you will definitely have to sacrifice things that are important. It won’t always just work out in the end without any effort from you so if you’re invested in your goal you have to keep on moving forward. And the difficulties won’t just go away after getting past one road block.

The final scene looked like a comparison of before embarking on the journey (overly hopeful) to a point in which the journey gets tough (crying/contemplating giving up) but then when Yuka smiles and runs off it looks like she found the answer: to continue because she thinks it’s worth it. The video felt like the lyrics to Shonichi in a way, which really fits Yuka (real)’s narrative in 48G.

15. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I love the individual comments really shows character

dokidoki.jpg

Question: What is a recent thing that made your heart skip a beat?
    Answer: When the theater manager called me out "Nakai!"

lololol

And the rest of the girls comments were their ideal male type or similar question like Rika's which had a normal answer you would expect from a teenage girl idol.

Actually I lied, forgot there are quite a few trolls in the group XD

troll.jpg

Question: What is a recent thing that made your heart skip a beat?
    Answer: Katomina's sleeping face

Ahhh I missed these lovely dovey songs, them lyrics are so cute :blush:

16. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    The songs and MVs NGT48's been getting in this single is NICE... to put in mildly..... kinda unfair to the mothership, but I am not complaining.

17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Brilliant boke!

==========

Good song and nice MV (if the purpose is to see the members) but honestly after such a stunning A-side (song & PV), all the coupling songs seem to be just "okay". Hope they grow in me.
    Btw, CMs of the 2nd single, 60 sec and 30 sec versions. Basically they're PV scenes + Ogiyuka speaking.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    OMG! What a SUPER CUTE music video! The costume was ADORABLE! Those camera-face times were such a nice touch! Overall, another beautiful song by NGT!

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I see~ well that's interesting. And I just saw the MV and yea they all looked really good. There is a girl who really catches my eye a lot. She's in the scene with Katomina and Moeka (she's on the right beside Moeka)...who is she?

20. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    A hard question. I had to look into my avatar and my profile to answer it [hehe]
    She is the official sister of Mahohon in NGT. The bakaest girl on the earth Sugahara Riko, a.k.a Rittan :lol: