1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Obelovic yes Naako is good at drawing and she did some comic strip every month.

[​IMG]

photos from Naako blog

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm quite satisfied with how Neru is handling her career so far.

Being smart like she is, I'm pretty sure she has thought about the pro and cons of making a PB like that and hopefully she also had some decisional power over the pictures
    When it comes to this kind of picture the border between vulgarity and sexyness is really thin (and not just in Japan) so I'm pretty satisfied the few pictures I saw are more intriguing than obvious.

As for Techi... no. Now it would really feel too soon. Even if I don't doubt for a moment she is already wondering about her own PB.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And her drawings are apparently going to be published in the shoujo manga magazine Ribon. There has already been a small feature about her there. Neru says how great it is to see "Naako-sensei's" work in Ribon.

EDIT:
    Here's a new Neru blog post, posted 3-1/2 hours ago, talking about her appearance on the big Saturday morning/noon show The King's Brunch; and praising the mangas of "Naako-sensei."

[​IMG]

Thanks to @CutePanda for the photo. Is Naako pleased, disturbed or both? Maybe both? I reverse most photos from blogs because they are usually reversed before posting, for some reason (to make trade-names unreadable?). I happen to know that Neru parts her hair on the right. Troublesome to fiddle with the photos like this, but I have a thing about people looking different in the mirror than they do right way round.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here are a couple of photos of Neru celebrating the Nagasaki pro soccer team's elevation from the second to the first division. V-Varen Nagasaki won its final game, gaining a second-place finish in the J2 league, which secures its rise to the J1 league for 2018.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Neru continues her efforts as ambassador for Nagasaki.

6. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

The front facing cameras on most phones are set to flip by default and some brands/models have it even fixed at this mode. It has something to do with most people having a problem, if they look at the real time image on screen and if it is not mirrored, it confuses them. Of course if they then take a snapshot and view it later, they will ask "why is the image mirrored?"...
    That is why you see some photos, mainly selfies, being flipped by the apps and other photos taken by a third person being normal.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New Neru blog post. Two lives: Nogizaka at Tokyo Dome and Shishamo at Zepp Divercity. Nogizaka are "the unrivalled top idols." Neru says that discovering them was a big turning point in her life.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Neru and Koike Minami went to the Shishamo concert together. The pic with Habu is from Sunday night's KeyaKake.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

after today episode of Keyakake sport festival, i really missed Neru's presence in Hiragana Keyaki in this year sport festival :^^;:
    Last year we saw the speedy Neru in the relay race... i guess i need more time to adjust to Neru not kennin in Hiragana.

fanart

[​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Neru will be on Miracle 9 2hrs special on Nov 22nd 2017 !!!!
    source

King's Brunch

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yay! neru will appear again at miracle 9:1st:also she will appeared on "recommended" on behalf of chapten yukari:XD:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  10. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Nice! Intelligent and soft-spoken :D Neru is awesome

11. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    nagahama neru vs this scary VR attraction
    activate CC for english subtitle

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  12. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Nice, thanks. Did you sub this? (wondering who to credit) :)

13. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    im new at keya after seein bikini shot of neru on instagram ...
    so sexy , elegant , innocent ...

after knowing more ,
    especially knowing she is under 20y'old ...
    and her cute MV and PV ...

oh please i hope she hold in until after 20 y'old ...
    she's seems like funny n cute lil sister for me ...

*) but asuka doing the same (bikini shoot) at 18 y'old ... but neru much hotter :p

-- I hope '46 never make MV or Live Concert in Bikini ...

More success on Neru , i love her voice ( mata atte kudasai ) ...

14. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I wouldn't be too worried about that. No sakamichi group did Bikini MVs until now. And honestly, who even does Bikini live concerts? [hehe]

15. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    dont know ... hahah ... maybe summer theme suits

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

SKE48 actually did, sort of, wear beach/swim wear in one of their concert (forgot when). It's like a summer mini concert. Can't recall much but what I remember is Watanabe Miyuki at the time was a kennin member.
    EDIT: It's a Live Show in 2014
    It's not like singing on bikini. They have a segment where members (not all, just a few) goes on stage showing off sexy. Some if not all with water gun used on those screaming wotas. But I wouldn't worry much with Sakamichi.

17. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Apparently Sasshi did :hehe: She made a promise that if she won sousenkyo she'd wear a bikini on a live concert, then she did end up winning (back in 2015). There are clips and pics of that if you search it up xD

I remember SKE doing that during an outdoor summer concert but they didn't exactly perform wearing it, they only wore the bikinis on one of their MC segments in the concert where it included modelling around the stage and stuff but other than that, they wore their usual uniforms for the performances.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    When I first read the website name, I thought someone released a new BSD OS distro and calling it Keyakizaka46-BSD, LoL! Would have perhaps ditched my Linux distro if it were true. (The error message would be Techi screaming "Boku wa yada!!").

Charming girls... YuiPon should get more and more gigs like this... she's gorgeous, yet there seem to be not too many photos of her.

20. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

NMB48 performed Nagiichi at AKB's first Tokyo Dome concert and it was awesome.

SKE48 perform a summer concert in Mihama every year, it's always a lot of fun.