1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  2. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Now that you've seen it, are you guys going for it? This is an unpopular opinion, but after seeing it, it's not worth $10 a month before shipping for me. The Paruru thoughts and doodles were underwhelming.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Can Paruru be underwhelming? Never!

So is there just one picture a month? No other ones inside? The doodles and text i would never be able to read. I think if there is a couple pictures a month included I might entertain the thought of buying.

4. Merlin54

It's a realistic opinion.

What she showed was a collection of loose pages held together with a clip and not the final item. The original announcement did say two colour pictures but there was no mention of any inside. Also, I was hoping, rather optimistically, that there would be a small print English translation of her thoughts and doodles but I didn't see any. I'm going to wait and see what T&C's and shipping costs are when the online shop goes live before deciding.

5. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    She was wondering how many people were watching the broadcast, and when she was trying to read the numbers on the screen, the staff showed her that she's got 81k viewers 8 minutes into the broadcast. So she went 'thank you~ I love you~' which was cute, and kind of random.
    What I noticed was that she seems pretty comfortable tossing around phrases from other languages, Thai, Mandarin, English (the aforementioned phrase, her 'no's, even 'sorry'). It's not weird if you've learned a phrase or two I guess, but it's the casualness of how she's saying them when the situation comes round that has me impressed. Usually you'd fumble to remember what little you remember from some other language. I'm assuming O-Dean's taken her under his wing and he probably makes her learn stuff a little on set.

I probably need to relisten to it, but it was something like, the reserving time limit was for the whole-year set. And it's inclusive of delivery fees, as in, if you order that set, you've got the calendar + delivery for 12 months. Now, I don't know if they also meant to include international addresses in that.
    For now, it's confirmed that it will be sold on the online store, but they also mentioned bookstores... so there's a possibility that it'll be available in physical stores (whether that's as a set or not, idk).
    Also! There's a binder that comes with the calendar, for those who ordered the whole-year set within the time limit. They're still thinking of the design. They won't be selling it or anything, so yeah, limited-item I guess?

I didn't even realize it was already an hour by the end of the video. But I don't know if I would be willing to do a repeat of the subbing other day (took me close to half a day for a half hour vid). Content-wise, there's not much either, but I guess I can always do translations if anyone's asking.

6. Merlin54

Good idea just to translate answers to specific questions. Remember all your hard work subbing last time went for nought when YT deleted the vid :(
    Actually, I do have request: what did she say about this drawing? Something about 'being born from an egg?'

Line 6.jpg

The Live made the online media:-

Line 1.jpg

e.g. http://www.m-on.press/music-news/0000128947?show_more=1

The article talks about the calendar and Instagram but goes on to say she showed a favorite daily page: 7 January.

Line 4.jpg

"They're all favorite pages but this is 7 January. You have to diet for about 7 days after New Year to get back to normal weight". She eats far to much chestnut kinton and especially her Dad's tasty fried mochi on New Years Day.
    On a rare day off she went to the movie, "IT"

She's worn that yellow dress before, earlier this year-

Line 5.jpg Line 3.jpg

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another story about the line live.

It mentions her instagram and how many followers she has, was 28k, now 37k, and how many she is following, 6.

AKB48高橋朱里さん、グループの同期だった永尾まりやさん、SKE48の山内鈴蘭さんや大場美奈さん、劇団EXILEの町田啓太さん、元SMAPの香取慎吾さん

Juri, Mariyagi, Minarun, and Ranran plus two others.

http://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/nl/articles/1711/15/news103.html

She also has a new instagram post:

23595830_133701820625167_229479707488288768_n.jpeg
    "The online shop ParuRoom logo mark is completed
    I turned PAR into a ribbon hair and tried U as a face"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbhN58qALqQ/?taken-by=paruroom_official

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  8. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

94th annual Television Drama Academy Awards
    Best Actress
    1. Arimura Kasumi (Hiyokko)
    2. Takahata Mitsuki (Kahogo no Kahoko)
    3. Takei Emi (Kurokawa no Techo)
    Readers Vote:
    1. Takahata Mitsuki (Kahogo no Kahoko)
    2. Arimura Kasumi (Hiyokko)
    4. Watanabe Naomi (Kanna-san!)
    5. Shida Mirai (Utsubokazura no Yume)
    TV Reporters Vote:
    2. Takahata Mitsuki (Kahogo no Kahoko)
    5. Shida Mirai (Utsubokazura no Yume)
    Jury Vote:
    2. Takei Emi (Kurokawa no Techo)
    3. Takahata Mitsuki (Kahogo no Kahoko)
    5. Hirao Nanaka (Ecchan ~ Showa Ikume Papa Love Story ~)
    Best Supporting Actress
    1. Aragaki Yui (Code Blue ~ Dr Heli Kinkyuu Kyuumei THE THIRD SEASON)
    2. Toda Erika (Code Blue ~ Dr Heli Kinkyuu Kyuumei THE THIRD SEASON)
    3. Kimura Yoshino (Hiyokko)
    Readers Vote:
    3. Matsuoka Mayu (Uchi no Otto wa Shigoto ga Dekinai)
    4. Higa Minami (Code Blue ~ Dr Heli Kinkyuu Kyuumei THE THIRD SEASON)
    5. Nagano Mei (Boku-tachi ga Yarimashita)
    TV Reporters Vote:
    3. Matsuoka Mayu (Uchi no Otto wa Shigoto ga Dekinai)
    4. Kimura Yoshino (Hiyokko) / Yoshioka Riho (Gomen, Aishiteru)
    5. Kawaei Rina (Boku-tachi ga Yarimashita)
    Jury Vote:
    1. Kimura Yoshino (Hiyokko)
    2. Wakui Emi (Hiyokko)
    3. Aragaki Yui (Code Blue ~ Dr Heli Kinkyuu Kyuumei THE THIRD SEASON) / Nogiwa Yoko (Yasuragi no Sato) / Naka Riisa (Kurokawa no Techo) / Hashimoto Kanna (Keishicho Ikimono Gakari)
    Source: AramaJapan

Arimura and Takei did well. Even Nagano Mei, Hashimoto Kanna, and Kawaei Rina got some love.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  9. Jimmy Sun

Jimmy Sun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashimau
    She is still our Angel T_T

10. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    It makes sense since it’s technically her first year acting full time.

11. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    She mentioned it during the broadcast itself, it was the 9th anniversary of her debut day. The drawing was due to a staff (I think) requesting her to draw something that would represent the current date (as in, the day of the broadcast). So, she drew that hiyokko (baby chick) hatching from an egg. Apparently, it's copied from the poster. So, the words that accompany the drawing translate more into 'Paruru was born on this day.'

Btw, the turtleneck's from UNIQLO, except she's not supposed to say that, except she did. Thus, hands over mouth. Classic.

12. Merlin54

Completely forgot about this though I voted for Paru. Congrats to Arimura and Takei and also Kawaei Rina

Thanks! I think she has a history of doing that! [hehe]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Paruru's Radio Show; Ep #57; 12 November 2017

paru radji.jpg

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av16309163/?from=search&seid=9288833583873223438
    No YT link and no broadcast summary either :(
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Remember 'Nasi goreng dogenzaka'? After the main episode, there was a short online extra called 'Love Armadillo'. This is Ep 10- Big Chief's Kazahaya Kyoko's birthday

spinoff01 small.jpg

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av16393447/

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  13. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    I missed Dekachou and her powersuits.

14. Merlin54

The Paru Store is now live for registration of the 12 month calendar set + binder.
    In best Goggleese: 'Delivered outside Japan is not done'. I guess this may be because shipping charges are included in the price.
    Single month calendars will be on sale later in December. Whether these will be delivered overseas remains to be seen.

https://shimazakiharuka.com/products

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  15. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Damn no international delivery?? We were worried about this.
    With the sort of high price to start with then it sounds like you'd have to use a service like Tenso. So there is more cash. Nothing I love more then supporting Paruru but I might have to pass on this one. :(

16. Merlin54

^ If you live in Japan, I suppose it's a decent deal. 12960 yen gets you all 12 calendars + the binder to keep the torn off pages together and 11 months delivery (I think you have to pay 800 yen for the first month). So that's 13760 yen or about $121.
    However, cutting and pasting from the support menu:-

"Shipping cost
    Okinawa prefecture excepting: 800 jpy (tax not included)
    Okinawa Prefecture: 1,500 yen (excluding tax)
    We do not deliver to outside of Japan.
    This company does not ship internationally."

That's a bit of a deal breaker :(. Of course, it would be good they could come to some arrangement with, say, Amazon.jp or CDJapan.
    I've also asked FC Support if they intend to introduce international delivery for Paruru goods sometime in the future. I've had the usual acknowledgement and they're supposed to give an answer within 3 working days. (But I'm not holding my breath).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    a0842287-s copy.jpg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  17. Merlin54

This article is saying that Arimura has got an important role in this year's NHK Kohaku but I can see Paruru's name there as well. Google isn't making much sense about why, is she taking part in some mini drama in the show or is it just speculation?

https://www.j-cast.com/tv/2017/11/17314006.html

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Arimura is the "captain" of the red team. The link keeps talking about a CM, so whether that will be on the show or in advance of the show, I don't know, but it looks like Paruru will be part of the CM.  

Another possibility: two years ago the cast of the show with 365 as its theme (Asa ga Kita, another Asadora, NHK morning drama) was on the show and came out to join NMB48 and Sayanee to sing it. Does Hiyokko have a theme someone would sing?

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20171113/k10011221961000.html

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  19. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    They're going to have a corner where the casts of Hiyokko are going to make an appearance to support 'Mineko'. Since Kouhaku is a big event, no-names don't really get to appear, whether actually performing or just guesting. Hence the mention of how Paruru, in addition to Sasama Yui and Shishido Kafka, the young 'uns, are personalities sought after in CMs etc to somehow demonstrate that they're relevant and their appearance at Kouhaku shouldn't be raising eyebrows.

20. Merlin54

^ Thanks. So, it looks like Paru is going to appear in Kouhaku. Another thing to look forward to :)