1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Aki-P managed to produce a Sakamichi AKB coupling song and initiated a member exchange between Ikoma and Matsui, so I won't be surprised if that 48/46 Sports Festival happen someday. If that's a good strategic decision and Aki-P will get a ton of moolahs by doing it then it will happen sooner than we think, lol.
    If that is so, then the more I want to see the 48/46 crossover in reality.
    Watching the recent studio episodes of KeyaKake with all the girls, I noticed it is crowded already and there's little to no attention to some of them even the new ones. The popular ones (yeah, I know the high marketability of the most popular members to the public, I get it) get proper screentime while the rest are reduced to brief camera shots. Heck, the Hiragana girls still doesn't have its own Jibun History segment. I won't lose sleep over these things, lol, yet I'm still confident at the higher-ups' management at them (all Kanji girls experienced front row in Senbatsu is one proof).

IMO, Hiraganas having their own show will probably signify a major step in seperating them from the Kanjis, if that happens. Though I admit it will definitely help fast track their own careers, I will be sad because I won't see both groups together in one show more often than we see now. It is interesting to see how the 41 girls will interact to each other and what will come out of it in the future episodes.
    Ah. Thanks for the detailed answer with additional video. :)
    It may not be an exclusive 48/46 only crossover, but at least it's relatively close.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I want an hiragana-solo-show, with better hosts and more screentime for the girls but at the same time I want a show with both groups in.
    The problem is that in both keyakitte and Bingo the formula is still Kanji vs Hiragana (or Kanji AND Hiragana) and that got old pretty soon. Sure, the sport festival has been great, but that is something I'd like to have once in a year. The rest of the time the groups should be mixed up.
    Up until now I saw very little interaction between Kanji and Hiragana.

As for a 46-48 event... who knows? I'm not sure what Nogi gained from Ikoma's experience in AKB and Rena teaching as kennin can be repeated in a group with an identity so different from the original idea as Keyaki... but an "all-star Sakamichi-48G week of fun" I'd gladly pay to see, no matter the price.
    I'd probably cheer for everyone, but still... lol

3. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I don't see why they just don't sub in some of the hiragana with the kanji when they have other jobs to do (like when oda has to go to school, lol) Just like how nogi add 2nd & 3rd members when some of the Senbatsu members aren't there.
    I find the whole 'versus' formula very weird and divisive, a short term way to increase sales/profit by pitting, basically the same fan base against themselves. It might have worked with AKB46 v. Nogi48, but those are separate fanbases and we can see how that turned out.
    They should instead follow their big sister group and integrate the gens. This way you can still have versus shows, but with a mix team of kanji & hiragana (like smart vs. dumb, city vs. country, etc..) I think fans are feeling like neru did, having to constantly pick sides of the same team when she could've been in both.

4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i would rather keep kanji and hiragana separate for the most part. it kinda ruins genuine group chemistry and bondIng if you're always mixing and matching

5. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Yet the management didn't do it when they have the chance while Zuumin is on leave. It has been discussed here before. Then most probably, they have other plans for the Hiragana girls.
    I was pondering about it for quite some time: What if out of the blue, Aki-P declared an AKB-Sakamichi member exchange again but this time it will be between K46 and one of AKB48's sister groups? How will the fans react this time around? And more importantly, which member from each group will be a part of that trade-off? Want to see a smiling version of Techi dancing to the sun-kissed beach tune of an AKB summer single? :p
    Me too, for the most part. Hiraganas are kinda restarting again with the additional new girls. They need to establish themselves first to the public, though offscreen get-togethers won't hurt much. They're all under one roof, after all.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    That's why Hiragana isn't called an undergroup. Because they have never undered a Kanji member before even though they've been there for more than 1 year already.

Nogi earned more exposure for sure with Ikoma promoting with the 'infamous' AKB senbatsu for 1 year. Rena has a huge following and most of them converted to Nogi. Rena is afterall a Kami-7, you're pretty much a legend in AKB history if you reach that status... I actually learnt of Nogi's existence through her kennin xD So this whole thing is just a huge publicity stunt to gain more money lol (I mean, NogiWotas were pretty much forced to buy 40+ thousand AKB CDs to get her that #14 spot in senbatsu xD) as well as a learning experience for the both of them. But imo, Rena fit perfectly with Nogi's image so much like she was made to be in that group @.@

7. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    ^this. couldn't have answered it any better.

8. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it's interesting to look back at this discussion after the summer

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Ally_ sorry, the way I wrote the post made that part a bit confusing.
    I know what they gained, I don't know IF it could be repeated with Keya.

Like you said - and I was thinking that myself after writing the post - Rena could have been the image-girl for Nogi if she wasn't already one of the most loved one from AKB and SKE (still is, probably).
    There were surely other members back there that could have been put in Nogi and give something, but Rena... well, Rena was perfect under every aspect... not that I'm biased or something eh! [hehe]

But, seeing how 48 works, I think she was there to also pass her experience to Nogi-chans. Something 48 groups do naturally from generation to generation and group to group.
    Those little details are still lacking in Keya - which is what makes me disappointed in the Mcs - but since Keyakichans have proven already to be pretty close off, and since I don't know if there could be someone in Nogi fit for Keya the way Rena was for Nogi, I don't know if it could be a repeated experiment, nor if it would be beneficial for someone in the end.

So, I'd take my week of 46-48 fun and be happy

@dedaydor I think a smiling Techi in a happy summer MV (minus the bikini because she applied for Sakamichi) is what Techi herself expected to be part of at the start of her career as idol. Now? It would feel pretty weird, honestly lol But I'm sure there're fans who would appreciate the change (and others who would feel outraged by the blasphemy. To each one...)

10. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Well, everyone hated Rena being a part of Nogi when it was announced, even Reika 'kinda' dissed her on her blog post lol. People were saying it should've been Mayu instead. Another fact is that Rena at that time was in 3 groups and a senbatsu member for AKB, SKE and Nogi at the same time promoting her movie and doing solo work. I'm surprised she didn't pass out.
    SKE is still taking the damage after Rena's grad, and it's already been 2 years. I have always wondered why she never surpassed Jurina again when her handshake sales always has triple the amount J has @_@ I love both J and R, but yeah...

I wonder who would fit Keya's image though, I can't think of anyone tbh. But that would mean Keya would also have to sacrifice one of their members to AKB... I think Aki-P mentioned that he wont do it again so I guess we won't have to worry about it for now. But there's rumors going around about another huge AKB shuffle (which they need asap cause Mayu's graduating and AKB doesn't have a clear ace yet.)

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I guess we are spoiler tagging this.
    IDK know about AKB, but the Nogi member who would fit best if loaned/traded to Keya is Saito Asuka by a country mile.

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    IDK know about AKB, but the Nogi member who would fit best if loaned/traded to Keya is Saito Asuka by a country mile.
    [/QUOTE]
    That's actually SO true! lol I think they're trying to make her the next fixed center though, so... no Keya for Ashurin...

13. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Might as well hop in..
    @Dill When I posed the question about Techi doing a summer song MV if she transfers to AKB, I'm also implying she's in, well, a two-piece bikini. Your point is well taken tho, I would really feel weird too if she does a lot of fanservice just to please the die-hard wotas, but I think Techiko can handle it like a true professional. But until it happens, I can already imagine the cameras perversely focusing on Techi's body parts in an MV shoot...Ugh.

@Meiji Ishin Asuka on K46? Yeah, I think she can fit too. I bet she can even center a typical angsty Keya song, IMO.

@Ally_ If I can find an AKB girl to fit Keya in my opinion, based on her facial features, I guess Ogino Yuka? Whenever I see her, I feel a Wednesday Addams look in her (Sorry if I might offend a OgiYuka fan here) and I think she can pull off a 'Techi Mood' in performances when she turns her switch on.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  14. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Is it a proper topic for the KeyaKake thread?

15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Why not? And why do you guys put the conversation into the spoiler tag anw? Personal, I oppose those kennin idea, no matter what group/ what member.

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Obviously is just speculation.
    I think if it really would happen we'll be the first to be outraged lol (I'd be ready for war for sure[hehe])

But frankly, as much as I love Kanji, I doubt they'd come out positively from a kennin experience. It took a lot of time for them to accept Neru, then to accept the whole Hiragana as group, it would be a bloodbath for someone who doesn't belong to Keyaki in the first place. (Figuratively speacking, of course)

@Bonner we can't do more than put our speculation and wondering under spoilers. If you go back on this thread, or any else for the matter, you'll find that we steer away from the topic from time to time. It happens.

@dedaydor as soon as my knowledge about non-graduated 48 members get better, I'd try to find someone who could be fitting for Keya. Hard quest though.

17. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

... looks like this week episode was recorded way way way in advance and was stocked as a filler.

So if I understand correctly only a few got to vist USJ, like those leak photos have shown.
    auditions next episode for USJ location shoot

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

looks to normal when they start to touching butt, but the MC makes me laugh so hard at that scene:rofl:looking forward next week episode, looks fun, It's quite strange to watch previous episode recording footage, feeling like skipping the page when reading manga comics

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this week felt like a filler episode to me :^^;: lol at Sawabe-San's mcing for the blindfolded butt touching segment for Katoshi and Mirei [hehe]

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Filler ep with occasional highlights.
    Like Monta's reaction to Mao eating a cicada:

[​IMG]

Or Techi's to Mao eating a cricket:

[​IMG]

And some of Sawabe's commentary was good, too, to the extent I understood it. I was frustrated that when Oda and others talked about smelling hair, they didn't mention Manafi's habit -- posted about more than once, and of which there are blog pics -- of liking to smell Memi's hair. I thought from the look on her face that Manafi was frustrated, too.

I found the butt-feeling scenes questionable, and Techi didn't seem too enthused, either. But she didn't seem enthused about much. I wonder just how long ago this was recorded.

For Mii-chan's desire to eat rust, it does have an interesting smell. My first thought, however, was that maybe she needs an iron supplement.

• Like Like x 1