1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darachiiiii

Darachiiiii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanoikumi
    This is off topic. I uploaded a new video on my mnl48 profile and I wanted to hear your thoughts on how can I improve more. Ps. sorry for the quality and edit of the video, our house is a mess that is why I put some stickers to cover hahahaha :lol::lol:

Here is the video dancing 'gomenasai no kissing you'

if the video does not show watch the video here
    here's also another one but not from the mnl site

if the video does not show watch the video here

May I ask, what akb48 songs can you recommend for me to dance? I know UZA, River and, Beginner are good dancing songs, but if there are other dance songs I'm missing please let me know. Thank you very much :chuffed:

2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    @Darachiiiii I personally think KFC should be shown. A lot of the sister groups have covered that song in particular and seems to be fairly popular among the citizens? Lol. I'm uncertain, but as another Foreigner (American Here) I would like to participate in dancing KFC because it's so easy.

Now, unless you really want to show off your dancing skills, then, yes: all the songs you mentioned would be your best bet. Good luck to you! :banana:

3. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I like her real name, I prefer addressing her with the real name tho because it's unique

4. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Two applicants posted a campaign video together! (Respectively Tanchikon and Saachan, the girls who had coupling pictures at the spotlight last week)
    This is a personal preference, but I honestly think girls like them should be the ones dominating the rankings, at least they know what they're joining in.

5. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

It's something that seems to bother HHE and AKS enough for them to ask fans about it. If you guys like the site, then by all means. Just reminding people to be more careful about giving their personal details to a site the management doesn't seem to trust.

6. welp

welp Next Girls

Yaban na kyuuai :p Not AKB but NMB's Must Be Now is nice.

I can see you can dance but you can work more on basic such as balance, isolation. Off topic but did you notice the lighting looked better in the Gomennasai video? Your face will look dark if you stand directly under (or before) the light source. It looks brighter if you stand behind the light (further in the back).

7. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    this is epic and genius tbh..i agree. applicants like this deserves a spot

8. zelkova3

zelkova3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    not really- they are doing a nationwide tour so they will include Mindanao as their last stop. So based on my opinion by mid December- we might see several announcements regarding about the 2nd round hopefully or an idea about the segment aired by 2018.

10. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I ended up making a list of hopefuls I support, a while ago, so, that might change a while later. :flower:

But, so, the Audition National Tour will last until December? Is that it? Did they officially say that? :eek:

Also, I should apologize. I am one of those who are sharing FilaWota or Fam48ina statuses. I know they aren't or shouldn't be affiliated with them? But, those posts look so legit. I should double-check on them. :^^;:

11. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Just my wild guess tho,since October is for Luzon November for Visayas and might be December for Mindanao, who knows?:cute::cute:

But cant wait, feel so bad i can't join anymore bec. of my age :cold:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  12. dunkindonato

FilWota48 and Fam48 are fan communities and/or sites that shares news updates for other fans. They're not official fan clubs nor do they claim to and they only share official news straight from the source. I was referring to other sites that give the impression of being "official".

@soul.assassin is an admin of FilWota, and their co-founder is in good terms with Kurosawa-san and the staff. As far as local fan-groups go, I am more aligned with them and they helped me a lot with my articles.

13. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i haven't seen the MNl48 staff myself. May i ask who is Kurosawa-san? Is he like Marc-san from BNK48? Sorry if i ask, kinda wanted to be updated so i join in lately.

14. dunkindonato

Paolo Kurosawa is the head of Hallohallo Entertainment which operates MNL48. He'll also be the group's producer. He's a pretty approachable guy although as a higher-up, don't expect him to suddenly start mingling with the fans and answering every question, though some people here have approached him before and he obliged their queries.

15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    'Was just wonderin, since the audition system depends a lot on the votes right? By votes, does it refer to the "likes" in the the candidates' MNL profile page?

That's how I understand it, and if that is the case, won't it be unfair to the newer candidates since the others had months head start?

16. welp

welp Next Girls

Are you sure? 'Coz it was published the CEO of Hallo Hallo was Okada.
    If he interacts a lot with fans and contestants, maybe, he will be the group's "shihainin" (manager).

17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Where did you get that info? Paulo is the president of Hallo Hallo.

18. welp

welp Next Girls

An article published some months ago in a Thai newspaper. It was sited "Mr. Yasunari Okada, Chief Executive Officer of Hallo Hallo"

There are some conditions in which both your understandting and the article are true
    - CEO and president technically are different position so, it's a slim possibility that a company has both CEO and president
    - Okada is the CEO of Hallo Hallo, the parental company which runs website business, while Kurosawa is the president of Hallo Hallo Entertainment, the subsidiary company that manages the idol group.
    - Kurosawa has taken over Okada's position.

19. ooioo

ooioo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yamashitaemiri
    @filipinosayakafan I've been asking that question in this thread for quite a while. That also defeats the purpose of creating on-ground auditions.

Which makes me think of that Reddit Showbiz gossip thread about ABS-CBN.

As far as I know Kazuo Okada is the CEO of Okada Manila, where the "mall" housing MNL48 was supposed to be built.

From joining MNL48 related FB threads looks like it's really a dog eat dog competition because, while some candidates are openly asking for votes, some participants are granting said votes and then retracting them in the process.

Not sure if that even is like a purge. AS of this date my votes have not been expunged.

As I've mentioned before, I'm not sure if TPE48's voting system took off from MNL48's but from what I know, it's not a good idea.

20. dunkindonato

Okada is the CEO of Hallohallo Inc. Hallohallo Entertainment is headed by Paolo Kurosawa. In short, Okada is Kurosawa-san's boss.

Hallohallo Inc is made up of many companies or departments. HHE is one of them.

I spoke with these people, so I am pretty sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.