1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I was just wondering how the management will respond when girls start graduating. Unlike akb, which as a fan you know there is always a backup girl if someone else drops out, keyaki seems to want to keep a relateively stable lineup. That's fine for now (and will probably help them gain more popularity in the short term) but the original members won't be around forever. Will they hold an audition for another undergroup, with KSS who will join kanji or hiragana when they are needed? Will hiragana members sub in? (and follow up, what will happen to a hiragana's space when she graduates?) Will they hold small auditions whenever a member leaves and replace her that way (like team 8)? Will they leave the space open until the gaps grow too big and then hold a 2nd gen audition?

2. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I really don't want a senbatsu mixed, but this is so personal since I hate AKB (included all 48 groups of course) system and Nogi system too. The system, not the groups.
    It would be a bit disappointing (for me) if Keya adopts these ideas, which surely will happen whether I want to or not. Although I do not like that hiraganas are nothing "established" so far, so, from my point of view, it would be better to make them a separate group or, in any case, a single double A side. They are girls with a lot of talent , I think they would shine better if they forge a proper name that is not under the shadow of another already formed. I hope to see Shiho someday as a center * - * but, if in Kanji you have not even started to change that position, how long would she have to wait to get the opportunity? What if we add that in kanji they have not experimented with girls are ready to be center? And frankly, although in the next five singles Techi is not in the center, she will be continuously again.

Sometimes I have the idea that Hiragana is there to be trained by the kanjis and then follow a path under another flag and color.

At the same time I'm aware that kanji girls no be here forever, but hopefully for a long time stay together and strong.
    However I have the feeling that this will not happen and soon there will be important changes...

Sorry if I say something selfish :cry: I just wanted to express this(I think I did not do it the right way haha); Hiragana Keyaki deserves more than they can get in their current position. For now, at least.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    I couldn't agree more with this statement. It's all the management's fault! If they only sidelined the girls before, then the Hira-chans won't endear us to them even more, lol. Now we do care about them more than ever! :p

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Reading this I couldn't help but wonder what the hell Kanji could possibly teach to hiragana at this point.

This said, no mixed senbatsu for me. I don't care, nor appreciate the negative consequences of that, and frankly, a fixed group is a group that grown togheter. Something that not just 48, but also Nogi, failed to do.
    And I want that for both kanji and Hiragana.

• Like Like x 1
  5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    hiragana has their own drama, an upcoming tour, lots of face time on the variety shows. all they really need now is to be featured on a single.

6. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Yeah. A hit single that can be promoted by the girls in various media outlets and could chart well in Oricon, Billboard, etc. That would be nice.

7. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    if\when hiragana gets their A side what type of song do you want them to get?

8. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I don't have any specifics but I'd like each single to set up a clear contrast between Kanji and Hiragana (so, for example, if Kanji gets black outfits hira gets white). I've been thinking about how I view the members of hiragana compared to kanji and I'm still not sure what kind of image they have for me.

9. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    I also prefer contrasting single between them just like @Megumibex said. People will say Hira is riding Kanji's coattails if they just imitate their sempai's style.

They need a unique theme different from typical AKB pop songs that will make them stand out on their own. No, I don't think songs like Sore Demo is the answer, I'm sorry. I believe they need high-impact songs like SaiMajo but without the militaristic uniforms and the rebellious attitude the song is associated with. A different concept just to deviate from the Kanji path. IMO, I think the key is to maximize what Hira have now: they got good singers especially Kyoko with her deep voice. Maybe we can start from that. Hopefully the management can come up with something really good for the girls.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  10. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    How would you guys define kanji's image?
    for me:
    - military uniforms (+ school uniforms and suits)
    - rebellious attitude
    - "cool" songs
    - sense of unity (all wear the same clothes, synchronised dancing...). The group is clearly one unit rather than a group of individuals imo.

So perhaps hiragana should differentiate themselves by doing the opposite? But it's difficult to do that without falling into the trap of become to much like orthodox idols...

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think Hiragana's are at a point where they are neither their own group (like 48 sister groups) nor Kanji's under group (like Nogi Unders), they're both Keyaki but half and half, kinda like Akagumi and Shirogumi, or like Morning Musume's Sakuragumi and Otomegumi. Yin and Yang. Heads and Tails. They need their own distinct style which contrasts Kanji, and I think they already do that quite well. Their songs aren't "orthodox idol" "cutesy" "bubblegum-pop" songs like 48groups, but it's like this simple melodic vibe that gives them a mature beautiful image? I don't know how to explain it, it's similar to Nogi's style but still different.

What I think would be cool, is if we have 3 Keyaki singles a year. Two of those singles can be double A-sides, and the third one can be a single A-side with a senbatsu system. It keeps both groups on the same level.

12. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Seems like Miho is getting along quite well with the 1st gens. I hope the other 2nd gen can get along with their senpais as quick too. When I saw them do the group hug at Keyakake, something inside me got triggered. I mean, they literally ran in a tight group hug like they knew each other since forever but it's actually only their 2nd time meeting :hehe:

13. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    that would be a single i would skip

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've seen talk that Hiragana is so athletic that it's a shame to give them a flouncy, flouncy idol style -- although seeing Toshi and Kyonko in that style would be something to watch, the poster said. It got me wondering if the new girls would end up shifting Hiragana's style in some direction. Not necessarily to imitate Kanji, since that would feel like pure coattails, and also because they don't seem that rebellious. I'm hoping that Aki-P will continue his stated practice of letting a group help decide its style naturally, according to what it likes and can do. Standard idol style is not my thing, so I'm hoping they can drift into something different from either Kanji or other groups. I expect Kanji to head straight back to fury and rebellion next time.

As for future releases, I'm all for trying a double A-side, if Hiragana can get a strong enough song. I'd really like to avoid a senbatsu system, however, since that would seem to work against the togetherness and mutual bonds that are part of the essence of Keyakizaka.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Who am I? :)
    1. Muffler
    2. Bee
    3. Soccer
    4. Aya's hairstylist
    5. Sleep Paralysis
    6. Garden
    7. Velcro
    8. Kuromame-kun
    9. 中
    10. Ear Pincher
    11. Otonashii Naniwa no Bishoujo

17. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    I want to try.:)
    I'll test myself as well. My answers may be wrong, I can't remember some of them. If I got a failing mark, then that's okay. I won't mind.:D
    1. Memi - blog pic
    2. Kyonko - honeybee cosplay with Kanjis
    3. Kage - her favorite sport, from KeyaKake Hira debut
    4. Mei - blog post with Aya
    5. Mao - KeyaKake ghost stories episode
    6. Sarina - her grandparent's large garden?
    7. Ayaka - hates the sound of velcro in KeyaKake
    8. Kumi?
    9. naka? I'll just put Mii-pan here.
    10. Katoshi?
    11. Manafi? I got a vague memory of it.
    Thanks.

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  19. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

let me guess

8. kuromame is toshi
    9. 中 - kumi the 中の中の中 right
    10. ear pincer is mirei

20. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Thanks. I really thought 6 points. Dang it, I remember the other 3 now, especially kumi.:fp: