1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Higuchi Hina (Hinachima) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Thanks. That's pretty interesting show I think. And her voice is so cute when reading the script. Hopefully, she will become a narrator again for another season.

2. wayfinder

wayfinder Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Twitter:
    triyantowi
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Slay Chima!! Congratulations... Nogi x johnny combie...

5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Congratulations Hinachima!
    Another stage for her! She rocks!

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Like Like x 1
  8. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    171124 FM-FUJI Chinmoku no Kinyoubi
    IMG_20171124_213637.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Congrats to her for getting a regular job on NHK program.

11. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    just watched hinas and tamamis showroom. at 30FPS thats 100,860 screenshots of kawaii hinachi :blush:

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Like Like x 1
  13. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    In the last issue of BUBKA (January 2018 issue), there is an interview with Hinachima, together with Karin.
    The theme of the interview is 'Under', and it became a honest, interesting and insightful interview.
    It isn't about the upcoming Under album, but it deals with the emotions, hopes, desires and defeats one may encounter being an Under member.
    The fact that both have quite a different view makes it all the more interesting.

The translation* of it can be found here:
    https://seditious46.tumblr.com/post/168299059626/bubka-january-2018-interview-with-higuchi-hina

* To be honest, this interview was a bit above my level so I took some liberties at some parts. Of course, I tried to capture the gist of the answers, but don't hesitate to notify me if you encounter a grave mistake.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I agree with both Karin's and Hina's answer when the interviewer asked them regarding all member senbatsu. Under is needed to exist the same goes to 3rd gen group, imo had they all being included into 1 all member senbatsu it'd be ridiculous to see especially for non fans who want to learn more about Nogizaka46 members.

I've got to say I admired how Under members able to endure what Hina said when all audiences eyes were on Senbatsu and Under member can only see the back of the audiences. If i was in their position i probably disheartened and said "fk it i'm out" after performing :^^;:

Ty for the translation, that interview was really interesting to read. I'd put "like" for the translation if i could, but can't find the option for it :confused:

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @Seditious85 Again, thanks for the translations of Hina's blog and for that interview. I wish I knew Japanese enough to begin translating some member blog. You provide a service that is so welcome for us that can't read Japanese. I am really grateful.

It's a neat insight into an Under member's thoughts. Karin's is interesting in that she doesn't mind not being senbatsu. I for one have really wanted to see her make senbatsu, but worried about Unders if she's not there to MC for them. I just hope that they do get the recognition in whichever group they are in. That's how come I am an MD. Support them all!

18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    171206 Syumidoki

Chima Ramsay:cool:
    IMG_20171208_092829.jpg

19. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    @Seditious85 i dont say it enough here but thank you so much for your translations. they mean a lot to me as im sure they mean a lot to other readers. ganbatte ne

ive been looking on and off all day for a 720p version of this...anyone??

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    First of all, thanks for the kind reactions. Translating these blogs and interviews are a great way to combine two of my hobbies, Nogizaka46 and studying Japanese.
    I am glad I am finally able to do something useful with the Japanese I learned so far.

As for the interview, the most intriguing part for me was about the name 'Under'. I often wonder why they chose a name that holds a negative value.
    Because the Under members are much more than 'those who didn't get into Senbatsu'. But like Hinachima said, there is potential to make Under a powerful force within Nogizaka.
    A different kind of force, but on par with Senbatsu in terms of reputation and possibilities.

For me they already are (I generally like the Under songs more than the Senbatsu songs), but I believe management can do so much more.
    That's why the reveal of the Under album's track list disappointed me. It's a lazy best of. I was hoping for not only more new songs, but also a more experimental approach.
    Musicwise (for example, I would really like a ten minute epic musical soundtrack like song. Not a realistic wish, I know, but still...), as well as the creation of new units and concepts.
    Maybe some day, it will become like that.

@galangsatria Thanks for the video! Going to watch it tonight. Hina looks absolutely flawless in the preview pics. :inlove: