1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert C3AFA Anime Festival Asia (Hong Kong 2018, Singapore 2017)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 11, 2017.

1. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Ill be in transit tomorrow morning in Singapore. Let see if i can see the members at the terminal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    The date is pretty close with 6th anniversary which is usually celebrated in February.

3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    20th Feb is usually the birthday live. Hasnt been announced yet though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That must have been amazing! Better than a 100 handshake events, I imagine. Also thanks for not invading their privacy, I respect that. :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6503 met Tapatalk

5. Xanthon

Xanthon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanakamiku
    It will be aired as a documentary on 27th December on M-ON!

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Dead tired. Some thoughts:
    without maiyan and nanase, they still rocked the crowd. Helped by the fact that there's still ikoma, ikuchan, asuka and miona still there. And just tweaked itsuka dekiru a bit. They don't hv much MC time and they tried mostly in English so you don't get to hear some of their more interesting stuffs. They can take a lead from the other artistes that many in the crowd can understand some level of Japanese.
    In terms of the crowd, it's a majority flow and nogizaka46 fans. After nogizaka, 1/4 of the vips left the hall, close to a third of GA left the hall. I still stayed till the end, get my moneys worth and I did. Fans cheers are sporadic due to concentration at the back. And looked like for many , it's their one of their first times exp n46 live, so up to the more experienced ones to lead. But the talk show and live , imo, did show that outside Japan, they hv a lot passionate fans as well.
    Look out for the m-on documentary, I think they will mix up some interview parts and some live parts.
    Edit: in same n46 lives tradition, overture at the beginning and announcement near the end (about c3 AFA Hk) were also there. I guess some of you can look forward to HK especially if they like this time bring out the senbatsu group minus a few

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  8. horsenipple

horsenipple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

I saw u a few times yesterday. Coz of ur display picture. HAHAHA

Yea, didnt win the cap, nor the autograph.

9. horsenipple

horsenipple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    One of the best decision of my life was to rush to the airport from school at the 11th hour and managed to welcome them at the arrival hall to welcome the 2nd batch on Thursday evening.
    Can get as close as 1m with the idols. Fans from mixed nationalities came and supported them. While waiting for their luggage, I saw them using their smartphones like average girls probably tweeting or informing their family that they have landed safely in Singapore. They took a wefie with themselves before they collected their luggage. Some wore masks, some without. It was my first time welcoming fans from the airport. It was really a great experience.
    Asuka is just too stunning! Laidback, chilling and was the last to walk out.
    Her shoe heels are thick!!! about 10 to 15cm!

Love the concert, Love the company. Love the hype. Hahaha. Microphones might have some problem i think. Its slightly high pitch when they sang last night.
    I think im further into Nogi poison already.

• Like Like x 1
  10. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Yeah, I prefer to be known both offline & online. Where did you see me?:D
    Oh, and by the way that drawing of Asuka was great!

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I skipped the 4pm event, but I think the rest of our group were there. Those 3 were the designated spokespersons for the group, coming in a day before the rest and getting interviewed and appearing in events
    But glad you made it, was it worth it for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Definitely, since It might be one in a lifetime chance :D. Dunno, maybe I'll get to Japan someday for more.
    This is also my first time going to AFA event actually, so much excitement there. Although if I think back about it, not really much to see in the Exhibition Hall. But that's another topic.

13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I thought the talk show was at 1pm ? Or was there another session at 4pm ? If so, what was the 4pm event about ? Also, did the first 3 girls arrive on Thursday and did the 2nd batch arrive on Friday morning ?

14. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The three girls arrive before Thursday I think then on Thursday the second batch came in

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The 3 arrived on Wednesday . While the rest arrived on Thursday when everyone expected it.
    The 1pm was the talk show . Most fans were there. Theory of it being a diversion so that the rest could travel around freely in the noon without being stalked . 4pm was just where the artistes for the day went on stage to intro themselves. But it's just 3 of them also

16. Kyotachin

Kyotachin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    It was I, Kyotachin, who made Ikuchan turned singapore's merlion into a godzilla----

17. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Ah, I was also going to the mall after the Talkshow looking for some cafe. Suddenly, they're coming from the escalator, and we just shocked seeing Matsumura and Manatsu walked past us. Then my friend told me not to follow them to keep their privacy, even though I was really want to follow them and take some paparazzi shots. :fear:

You're the man!! :approve:

18. horsenipple

horsenipple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Thanks! Wished I could have pass it to her in person when i welcomed her at the airport. Coz its a last minute decision to welcome her, i didnt bring my Asuka's drawing to school. HAHA. Pity.

19. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Was it just me or did their mics sound weird? They sounded like chipmunks singing at some point.

20. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Looking at their FB fanpage, it seems management felt the reception in Singapore was real nice. That's a good sign.

Pity that is

Maybe got an auto-tune or minus one at work? Dunno :D