1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I saw some twitter account are sneaking in construct area and take a photo. some are try to asking a security guard about this area before.

and someone said that they use one of the small movie theater from the mall bangkapi to use as BNK48's theater. but take it as a grind of salts.

2. welp

welp Next Girls

Yeah, it doesn't look like AKS has been any stricter to BNK than JKT. Maybe, the breaching condition is harsher, more conditions counted as contract breaching and heavier fine for it.

In this tweet is a recent photo shot (5 days ago) at the area.
    https://twitter.com/akaguma/status/932469701099249664
    The ceiling was fairly low that I was curious how they would make slope seats. It turned out there will be no slope.

3. welp

welp Next Girls

Hmm. As Produce48 announced, I think BNK48 should halt its second audition until that program aired. If the response is hot, RAM should contact Kantana for The BNK. The group will be massively hit this time for real.

4. welp

welp Next Girls

Something big to be announced in January.
    [​IMG]

5. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    2nd gen audition ?

6. welp

welp Next Girls

No one (but agency executives) knows. Here are some assumption I saw so far
    - a kennin or another transfer
    - Team B III's members announcement (I don't think this will be big of a surprise.)
    - 2nd gen audition (Also, I don't think this will be a big surprise.)
    - No surprise, just to be Japanese rep for the opening ceremony of the theatre (The theatre was announced to be opened in February and Yuihan & co will come to Thailand in January 28. But, can it be completed by that day? It has not started to construct.)
    - AKB48 concert in Thailand. (But, was NMB48's concert profitable? Fans thought it wasn't, many empty spaces in the hall even though the goods was sold out.)

It's weird that BNK48 may not perform in this event. At least, that is what BNK's girls assumed. (Last night Kate did live voov and a fan asked if BNK48 would be in Japan EXpo as there was no announcement BNK would. She answered she didn't think so. Also, the event promoter announced S16 to join this event.)

7. welp

welp Next Girls

Cookie piano version

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  8. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    CherPrang, Kate, Jane, Jennis, Pupe, Mobile & Nink are going to appeared on SudSapDa's Cover
    [​IMG]

9. welp

welp Next Girls

Schedule for 27 - 28 Jan announced
    [​IMG]
    27 - Performance @ Japan Expo/ performers; Izurina, Can, Kaew, Orn, Korn and Mind (6 persons)
    28 - Run and performance @ Ayuthaya Thailand - Japan Relationship Marathon/ performers; Izurina, Can, Kaew, Orn, Korn and Mind (same set to J Expo)/ runners; Izurina, Miori, Can, Pun
    *AKB48 to attend J Expo on 28

Fans speculate "secret mission" as more popular members, Cher, Music, Jennis, Jan have not been announced to join either event. I guess these members may be surprisingly share the stage with AKB48 and a big surprise announced. (If there is an important announcement on BNK, Captain Cher should be present to witness it.)

Looked like Cher would be at AKB's fan meet. She posted she would prepare gift(s) for the fanmeet of seniors.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018
  10. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    I have a question, as a foreigner how will I be able to find and buy a BNK48 CD?

11. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    The CDs are all only pre-order in country so you have to ask your Thai friend or someone live in Thailand to pre it for you. I just hope they do something for foreigner fans. If you want there are second hand CDs from Thai fan if you only looking for CD.

12. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Now you can only buy from seller(who charge price) as second hand. since single are pre-order only.

13. ChocolateMochii

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    How would I find a second hand cd that ships overseas? I searched and couldnt find any sellers

14. welp

welp Next Girls

You may leave comment on twitter and #bnk48market. You may find someone willing to re-sell (but, likely without photocard or handshake ticket). You should not accept the price sans post fee over 100 THB without photocard or over 200 with photocard.

A staffer resigned.
    The guy working as translator/ co-ordinator (and something else) left message on instagram that he had to quit albeit still wanting to support the girls further. (His Ig account is thumbster so, fans called him thumb.) The ex-acting coach of the girls (Bell) left comment that he must have faced a similar situation she faced. Fans suspected his resignation was forced. His performance might not be that great and unprofessional at times but, he worked hard despite fairly low salary. His unwilling departure + Bell's comment raised a question on the management of the agency.

15. ChocolateMochii

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    Thanks for the advice :)
    But everyone's telling me there sold out of Aitakatta, One suggested that they'll let me know when they get koichuu though so thats a plus :)

16. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I still can't find full show yet only some path

17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  18. bbgege

bbgege Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    Wow !! tarwaan did a great job as a center :cute::cute: and they sound good in live

19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Did BNK had a concert entitled "BNK48 We Love You"?

20. jinseng

jinseng Kenkyuusei

Yes they did, it was in September 2017. The event was held for Kidcat's graduation. At first when she announced her graduation at digital live studio a few weeks earlier the graduation would have been held at digital live studio. Later they announced they concert.