1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK. Just start new discussion.

From my posts here before, so I conclude that western musicians who create weird music can have higher net worth than Japanese pop stars if they're successful. E.G Radiohead, we all know after releasing OK Computer, Radiohead became an experimental band and making weird music.

2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Nah, those "Road to WIP" behind the scenes were so tragically bad it gives enough reason to call her so, if you want to.

The fact that she put zero effort into it -- to the point that even Sakura could pull of a much better performance in spite of being both "athletically impaired" to the core -- makes me wonder why they kept her around for so long in this project and if Katomina's late casting wasn't just a way to make up for the mistake. Because, holy fuck, even Milano Collection AT was sick of working with Rika after a few episodes and pretended she didn't exist, while Katomina kept working on her part for months in preparation for WIP Climax.

Impressive how all the hallmarks of a preordained gori-push (especially the part about being given jobs and more jobs on a silver platter even though it has been clearly proven you are inappropriate and/or unprepared for them) were there for so long.
    Considering this, the only thing that she genuinely earned with her own efforts was probably the role of Mion/Shion in Higurashi and just that, since it was an open audition to which all NGT members at the time participated.

Why are you so hung up on that point, anyway. It's not even the most critical in the list.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20171121_033135.jpg

For 48 outside Japan, no one as pretty as her, sometimes I regret decision to not oshi her anymore…

4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I confess that Okappa has really grown in me lately. (Damn fridge song!)

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This might be a wrong timing but idk guys, I confess I am probably thinking too much about Rikachan these days due to some obvious reasons lmao

Okay maybe we should have a dream thread...Because I just had one of the most interesting dream ever and I still remember now lol

In my dream apparently I was like working as an assistant director of a mv of an AKB single or something, and in the formation there was a bunch of girls and I only remember two faces Mako and Rikachan.

Because during the shoot Mako and Rikachan was shifting positions during their choreo and they bumped into each other pretty hard which Mako fell to the ground. And then the shooting paused because both were crying as well. I rushed to Mako's side to see her first and she was massaging her jaw and pointed at Rikachan accusing her that she did it on purpose.

I kinda wiped off Mako's tears and comforted her saying, "Rikachan is a good girl she won't do such thing. It's just an accident." And then I turned my back and saw Rikachan was crying while standing on her own ground and I noticed her forehead was also kinda reddish possibly from the bump. Then at the moment where I approached to Rikachan, my alarm went off and I was woken from the dream.

Damn it...lol I really wanted to know what happens next.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Aki-P had Twitter account, what I'd tweet to him is:

#AkiPOut

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

LOL yeah I've wanted a dream thread as well, since I get so many super-vivid ones from this damned gut med...

I think the last time this topic came up it was decided dreams go into the Post Dump thread... that's where I've been posting mine, anyway. But to get a bespoke thread would be ideal.

Have a recent one to share, speaking-of... but will post it over there just so no one gets their underwear in a bunch. :^^;:

8. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
  9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Everyone
    Everyone around here
    Everyone is so near
    It's holding on
    It's holding on

Everyone
    Everyone is so near
    Everyone has got the fear
    It's holding on
    It's holding on

It's holding on
    It's holding on
    It's holding on
    IMG_20171125_220624.jpg

This makes me wanna learn bass…

12. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

wtf I love Rika now

wtf I hate Rika now

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Make up your mind XD

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Some idols and bands that are like every of them. You can name any idol that is like any of these bands.

• Maroon 5: very popular but meh.
    • 5 Seconds of Summer: also popular & also meh.
    • One Direction: they're a band? Also meh.
    • Coldplay: maybe overrated but they're one of my most favourites. Indeed some bands are better.
    • Linkin Park: very like when I was younger, still like recent releases but not really.
    • Blink-182: same as Linkin Park but I'm gonna name my son Mark, named after Mark Hoppus.
    • Green Day: Liked American Idiot & 21 Century Breakdown but I don't enjoy later releases. But I think Wake Me Up When September Ends is one of most iconic songs.
    • Radiohead: one of most favourites! I think they're role model for every band no matter the genre.
    • Fugazi: less popular than Radiohead but also a role model. Ian Mackaye is the man.
    • Sigur Rós: one of my favourites! I wish more people liked them but it's hard because their music is weird. Actually they're the most popular of their kind. For me, Jónsi, vocalist of this band is the best singer in mankind.
    • Bon Iver: maybe many don't know this band but they ever won Grammy.
    • Metallica: legend but I don't really listen to metal.
    • Nirvana: legend and they defined 90s but I prefer Radiohead.

There should be more but that's all of idols and bands comparison. Maybe this list is from my point of view.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Warota People

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Even though it was released over 9 months ago. The Shoot Sign Senbatsu still pisses me off.

I just hated the fact that it even though it was theme for Tofu Pro Wrestling, you don't even bother putting Katomina, Haru (who was one of the stars), Kaotan, Noepii, Momoka, Yuami, Churi and Nao? It couldn't have killed them to add them in there (and take out the people who shouldn't have been there). Just leaves a sour taste still.

Honestly wish Shoot Sign was just a Coupling Song (like theme for the WIP Climax Event was). That way Kojiharu would have gotten some better (Also we'd have what I think would have been the actual centers for Shoot Sign in Jurina and Sakura).

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lol maybe you should go listen to the song itself instead and check out the lyrics

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Fake news is being taken seriously
    Searching for criminals or just a witch hunt?
    Are the rumors true or deceiving?
    In this case, who really cares

If you want solid reality first step is to stop taking things too seriously that you see on media.

Humanity didn't start dying this year anyways and still have years to come.

19. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    I REALLY HOPE THAT MALAYSIA HAVE THEIR OWN SISTER GP .i know malaysia n indonesia languange is similar but i reaally hope

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48 D2 & JKT48 3rd gen:

• Hiwatashi Yui = Milenia Christine (named ace but undeserved).
    • Kubo Satone = Shania Gracia (not originally pushed but gain popularity later. Cute for some but ugly for me).
    • Chiba Erii = Feni Fitriyanti (cutest of their kinds but gain lack of recognitions).