1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The CONFESSION Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by yic17, Feb 4, 2012.

1. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    You need to take a break from reading baudrillard, mate [hehe] (or debord)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Another bands x idols comparison:

Emo,

• My Chemical Romance: maybe when it comes to an emo band, most people would think about this band but this band ruins emo actually. Their style isn't emo but gothic. Actually I liked them when I was in middle school.
    • The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die: maybe you've never heard this band but this is real emo.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Some confessions:

1. If you think that Kpop fanbase is horrible, BTS fanbase is the most horrible. They think BTS is reincarnation of The Beatles.
    2. Being put in senbatsu members, Yuiyui becomes a social climber. Similar to Sakura when she was put with legendary members actually but it was just………
    3. Go, listen to this song:

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I confess I've never been a Star Wars fan but people are nagging me to go and watch the new movie with them. I wonder if it's worth because I would have to watch all 6+ previous movies before that. =P

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Humbucker wow have fun doing the Star Wars marathon. It's going to be a long day to finish 7 movies in a row.

If you are short on time, just watch these 4 movies.

IV, V, VI, VII, then go to cinema watch VIII

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Watch it! Watch it! Watch it! Watch it! Watch it!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

7. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

You should watch the new one FIRST... so you can tell the people nagging you... "WTF was that BS..." :awesome:

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

just watch the trailer of all Star Wars movies and tell them u watch them ALL :awesome:

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    It's released tomorrow in my country and I've got my ticket. (^・^)

Go borrow someone Star Wars DVD collection. There're 7+1 movies. You can watch 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3, 7, RO or 1, 2, 3, RO, 4, 5, 6, 7.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  10. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Either way... just tell those naggers that "this shit sucks". Get them off their high pedestal. :awesome:

11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Thanks for the advice, folks! They're going to watch it on the weekend anyway. I'll consider all alternatives (including watching the new one first). [hehe]

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Another idol x band comparison:

• Twenty One Pilots: This band has growing popularity but this band is a meh. Do people who are fans of this band have good taste of music? This band is comparable to an overpushed idol.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Have you realized there's now a Star Wars character cuter than some members of 48?

Off course a female human, it's Rose Tico who made debut appearance on The Last Jedi.

Rose Tico is a maintenance worker working for Resistance. Her sister, Paige worked as a gunner.

She & her sister are from Hays Minor, a planet in Otomok System. It's far from its star, making it having cold climate. Hays Minor was invaded by First Order, Rose & Paige were smuggled by their parents to escape it, they were later discovered by Leia, general of Resistance and she recruited them.

Rose is played by Kelly Marie Tran, an actress with Vietnamese ancestry, off course she's an Asian. Rian Johnson, director o The Last Jedi actually didn't look for an actress of Asian descent, there were some White & Colored actresses who applied the audition but he was impressed by Kelly's performance so she won the audition. Later Johnson look for another actress of Asian descent to play Paige, he chose Veronica Ngo, also of Vietnamese descent.

Rose Tico is cute, Matsui Jurina & Oguri Yui aren't.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I confess:
    • there's only one poster here I ignore
    • with my gut meds... can discern when my body is getting near its limit on fat consumption -- prior to that the signal was acute pancreatitis
    • I'm convinced there's an inverse correlation between how much you dislike a certain grocery item vs. how much a houseguest does
    • I feel driverless technology should remain in beta for at least another decade, before being unleashed on a society that won't vote for higher driver standards, but will sue a manufacturer for not protecting them against their incompetence
    • sexiness' antimatter, is Santa costumes
    • Rey's arc is the only reason I'll bother to watch The Lost Credi in theatres in a month and a half

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    How I describe my oshimen poetically:

1. Sayaya is Sirius, the brightest star of earth's night sky. If Sirius were our sun, we'd have brighter sun.
    2. Ogiyuka is the sound of an electric guitar with strong use of delay & reverb effects, causing it to have ethereal/atmospheric sounds (but overdrive, tuner, & clean amp maybe important too). The sound of post-rock/ambient/dream pop music.
    I still don't have idea about my other oshimens. But in fact I like astronomy & post-rock music more than I like idols.

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

• Our Honda Element project car is now officially on hold as it becomes my daily driver -- I'm going to send the Accord to a detailer to prep it for sale. I love it and its silky-smooth torque and sports car power... but don't love its insurance premiums and fuel economy. Once it gets back I'll see what sort of deal I can finagle for a new Civic Hatchback -- my wife has a non-Sport Hatch but I'd like to get the slightly hotter motor in the Sport with the 6M... then my wife can swap wheels with me. Why? Down the road I'll probably get lightweight Enkeis or Harts for it, and I don't mind the slightly better ride, better mpg, & pothole resistance the taller sidewalls give me in the meantime. She likes the Sport wheels much better than stock (they're just too lo-pro for me), everyone wins...

• My family will be here thru NYD, then back to the mainland for another year... and while mentally prepared for this, in the moment there've been a few things so far that've been harder and some easier, and for once, more easy than hard. I'll take it...

• Been on a V8 vegetable juice kick lately, of all things. :^^;: Was wondering on a grocery run recently if there was a way to curb spending on my mandatory daily veg (another reason not to eat garbage food for decades and get a life-threatening lipidemia) ... and found about a 50% savings if I bought the juice instead of the raw veg (though long-term, it's not very good for you to consume juiced veg everyday). Forgot how good it was, even in lo-sodium uncle-friendly version. :rolleyes: The tomato juice acid in it isn't great for your teeth (another reason to skip daily V8), but 2 or 3 times a week a 46-oz jug will last a couple of weeks.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    When I'm drunk, I go to my bed. Note: I'm sober, I never drink alcoholic drink.

When AKS drunk, they make a group in India.

18. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
    why you think it is a bad idea ?

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Because I don't think that making a group outside East or Southeast Asia is a good idea.

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Because of a few things:
    1. Juicing veg destroys a sizeable amount of the the absorbable fiber in the original vegetables, along with any nutrients bound to the fiber
    2. It also concentrates the sugars found in them, meaning you consume a lot more than if you just ate whole veg
    3. Similarly for veg like tomatoes, it concentrates the amt of acid, which can destroy teeth along with the sugars (fructose = fruit sugars, digested by caries bacteria, produce acid that can destroy teeth much faster than if the bacteria fed on sucrose -- plus the acid already in the tomato will speed tooth decay even further)
    4. Home juicers, who don't know how to safely process and clean their veg, can contract an e.coli, salmonella, or other soil bacterial infection, resulting in a GI condition like gastroenteritis or food poisoning
    5. For those using juice detoxes to 'cleanse' -- there is no proof that a juicing diet does anything to detoxify the body

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017