1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

2. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    I wonder what she has been up to? Strangely quiet on the fan site and her twitter lately.

3. Merlin54

I've been wondering the same. Previous quiet periods have sometimes meant illness. A fan who was at the Lottery event earlier this week said her voice sounded a bit hoarse.

4. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    It is right around that time of year where she gets sick.

5. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    is her Asthma still not getting better?

6. Merlin54

I think medication enables her to live with her chronic asthma but I believe there are problems from time to time.

Imakyou Ep #07; 03 December 2017

A few pics but, unfortunately, no Paru Clips

Imakyou 7 1.jpg Imakyou 7 2.jpg Imakyou 7 3.jpg Imakyou 7 4.jpg Imakyou 7 5.jpg Imakyou 7 6.jpg Imakyou 7 7.jpg

Cr: various uploaders

However, a continuous almost 8 minute clip from Ep #05

_20171119_151216.JPG

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av16850585/?from=search&seid=9392616960527229661

and almost 9 minutes from Ep #06

Imakara 6 2.jpg

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av16887829/?from=search&seid=9392616960527229661

Edit:

Interview in December 'ViVi' magazine.

http://www.vivi.tv/topics/2017/12/5525/

The images have already been posted in this thread;-

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...aki-haruka-paruru.2111/page-1087#post-1380890

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  7. Merlin54

8. Merlin54

12 / 19-12 / 24 Shimazaki Haruka calendar release event to be held in Shibuya Marui!

島崎遥香日めくりカレンダー2018の発売を記念して、渋谷マルイ1階イベントスペースにて発売記念イベントを6日間開催いたします!

期間中はここでしか手に入らない「ParuRoom×渋谷マルイ」限定アイテムの販売やParuRoom CafeをOpen!
    最終日12/24クリスマスイヴは島崎遥香によるカレンダー発売記念お渡し会&ぱるるクリスマス会を開催します!!
    参加方法は下記をご確認ください。

Google T/L:
    To celebrate the release of Shimazaki Haruka Nikkori (Tear-Off) Calendar 2018, a festival event will be held at Shibuya Marui 1st floor event space for 6 days! During the period only available here "ParuRoom × Shibuya Marui" Limited items for sale and ParuRoom Café open! Last day 12/24 Christmas Eve is a calendar by Haruka Shimazaki, we will hold a launch festival sale & Paruru Christmas party! !
    Please see below how to participate.

Paru Xmas Event 1.jpg
    島崎遥香ParuRoom×渋谷マルイ コラボイベント
    Shimazaki Haruka ParuRoom × Shibuya Marui collaboration event
    【開催期間】
    2017年12月19日(火)〜12月24日(日)
    【Open period】 December 19, 2017 ~ December 24 (day)
    【開催場所】
    渋谷マルイ1階

https://www.0101.co.jp/
    【Venue】 Shibuya Marui 1st floor
    https://www.0101.co.jp/
    【ParuRoom × 渋谷マルイ限定アイテム】
    イベント開催を記念して『島崎遥香日めくりカレンダー2018・年間定期講読セット渋谷マルイバージョン』の発売が決定しました!
    商品の詳細は後日発表いたします。

【ParuRoom × Shibuya Marui limited item】
    In commemoration of the event holding, it was decided to release "Shimazaki Haruka Nikkori Calendar 2018 · Annual Regular Subscription Set Shibuya Marui Version"! Details of the product will be announced at a later date.
    Other event limited items will be announced at a later date!
    【カレンダー発売記念お渡し会】
    [Calendar release commemoration delivered party]
    『島崎遥香日めくりカレンダー2018・年間定期購読セット』をご購入いただいた方の中から抽選でご招待させていただきます。
    12/23(土)、12/24(日)の2日間、対象商品をご購入された方が参加できる抽選会を渋谷マルイにて開催。見事あたりが出た方は、12/24(日)渋谷マルイにて行われる「島崎遥香カレンダー発売記念お渡し会」にご参加いただけます。
    ※カレンダーは郵送でのお届けとなりますので、お渡し会では直筆サイン入りクリスマスカードをお渡しさせていただきます。

We will invite you by lottery from those who purchased "Shimazaki Haruka Nikkori Calendar 2018 · Annual subscription set". We hold a lottery in Shibuya Marui where people who purchased target items can participate for 12/23 (Sat), 12/24 (Sunday) for 2 days,. Those who win can participate in "Shimazaki Haruka Calendar Release Commemorative Session" held on 12/24 (Sun) Shibuya Marui. ※ Since the calendar will be delivered by post, we will hand you a Christmas card with autographs at the handout.
    下記対象商品の①か②をご購入いただいた方を抽選対象とさせていただきます。
    The person who purchased ① or ② of the target product below will be subject to lottery.
    ▼対象商品
    ▼ Target Product
    ①島崎遥香オフィシャルショップ(通販)にて11/17〜11/26に予約販売した「島崎遥香日めくりカレンダー2018・年間定期講読セット」
    ※事前購入者の抽選受付方法は後日ご案内いたします。

① Shimazaki Haruka Nikkori Calendar 2018 · Annual Regular Subscription Set sold at 11/17 ~ 11/26 at Shimazaki Haruka Official Shop (mail order) ※ We will show you how to accept lotteries for advance buyers at a later date.
    ②12/23〜12/24渋谷マルイ店限定発売の「島崎遥香日めくりカレンダー2018・年間定期講読セット渋谷マルイバージョン」
    ※店舗でご購入いただいた際に抽選券をお渡しします。

2/23 ~ 12/24 Shibuya Marui store limited release "Shimazaki Haruka Nikkuri Calendar 2018 · Annual Regular Subscription Set Shibuya Marui Version" ※ We will give you a lottery ticket when you purchase at the store.
    【ぱるるクリスマス会】
    【Paruru Christmas party】
    12/19〜12/24のイベント開催期間中、渋谷マルイイベントスペースにて、ParuRoom Cafeドリンク+ParuRoomアイテムを1点お買い上げにつき1回、その場で抽選に参加いただけます!見事あたりが出た方は12月24日(日)開催のぱるるクリスマス会へご参加いただけます!
    During the event period from 12/19 to 12/24, in Shibuya Marui event space, ParuRoom Cafe drink + ParuRoom Items can be purchased on the spot one time each purchase! Those who win can join the Paruru Christmas party held
    on December 24 (Sun)!
    詳細は決まり次第随時ご案内させていただきます。
    Details will be announced from time to time as soon as it is decided.

今年のクリスマスは渋谷でお待ちしております☆
    Christmas this year will be waiting at Shibuya ☆
    Paru Xmas Event 2.jpg

https://shimazakiharuka.com/contents/140223

A Paruru Christmas party on Christmas Eve! I so wish I was in Tokyo this Christmas!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  9. Merlin54

Paruru on Goods Press, January 2018

DQVrlTjUIAALXks.jpg DQVrpXbVoAA0DKr.jpg DQVriYrUIAA_4eQ.jpg DQVrfDyUMAAcxt0.jpg

Cr: uploader

10. KuroBara

KuroBara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^Could translate that.
    This time, I read the original work in order to create my own image of the character Tochiotome before venturing into the filming. She's a hacker, but also a gyaru which makes for a refreshing setting. Tochiotome is a girl of the current times, showcasing different kinds of fashion. When it comes to outfits, usually the staff are in charge, however this time there is a sort of freedom where I am gradually able to express my own opinions. Among the various clothing that the stylists had prepared, I either match them together myself, or in some cases, when I think some of my own clothes might complement them, I bring them to the set. The pastel purple skirt I wore in ep 6 was one example. It's my first time using my own belongings in a drama, and as I love fashion, it makes me happy.
    It's my first time working with Dean Fujioka and Miyake Hiroki who act as my comrades in the Blackmail team. I get nervous with people I meet for the first time, but surprisingly, it wasn't so with them and we were able to interact easily from the first day. I ask them stuff about acting and they teach me in return. There are a lot of eating scenes, so in between shoots we talk about food a lot. With Takei Emi who's the same age, we talk about cooking and also about how it will be when we have our own kids.
    The shooting set this time has a different way of filming compared to the previous works I've been involved in. There are a lot of cameras, and a switcher is utilised. The lines and gestures are fine-tuned in a matter of seconds which is a first for me, it feels like an appearance in a music program. In music programs, there's a red light that shows which camera is running, but in acting, you can't look at the cameras, so you wouldn't know. It's a novel experience.
    From the 6th episode, the self-proclaimed 'flirt expert', Sunao, makes his appearance, and things get a little more interesting. If possible, I would've like to play the role myself (lol). So please do pay attention to Sunao's and Senkawa's past.
    2017 was a year with a lot of acting, it was a year that allowed me to get a sense for how acting is. It will have been a year from my graduating AKB in a bit but even now progressing alone makes me feel anxious. Which path should I choose to move forward, I have yet to grasp that... There's acting, but I would also like to appear in fashion magazines, I'd like to create clothing too. I believe that you'd be able to do things that you want once you've developed more, so for now I would like to do the work that has been given to me. I should think with that, I'll gradually be able to do the things that I want to do, ideally that is.
    It has been a good year, but I would like to make 2018 an even better year. I've been through 8 years without much of a break, so I don't know if it's because I'm a workaholic, but when I get consecutive day offs, I don't really know what to do (lol). If there is time for me to think, then I only agonize more, so if possible I'd like to just work from day-to-day. Also, there is nothing more blissful than good health I think, so I'd like to work hard while prioritizing that.
    That's the long text.
    The other page shows her favourite goods, 1) cleaning appliances and 2) health items.

11. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Seriously, she’s a great year. She went out on her own terms. Had a great sendoff Single. Probably one of the more successful years right off the gate after graduating (right up there with Rii.)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  12. Merlin54

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  13. Merlin54

Paruru's Radio Show; Ep #60; 03 December 2017

if the video does not show watch the video here

Back up:- https://www.bilibili.com/video/av16922311/?from=search&seid=17967041307087719812

Synopsis: Original Japanese:
    http://paruru.2chblog.jp/archives/1068750397.html

Google translation:
    Song selection】
    "Showtime" / Namie Amuro

【opening】
    · Christmas winter holiday in December and New Year's Eve and event. Do you have any schedule decided?
    · I am looking forward to my family vacation as I got a day off on New Year's Eve for the first time in 8 years
    · I delivered a solo Line Live for the first time, did you see it?
    · Feedback also came in real time, so it was fun

[Mail]
    · Although it is well-known that Paruru likes Famichiki (FamilyMart’s Fried Chicken)
    Normal · curry · cheese flavour · garlic butter · spicy chicken taste
    Which do you like the most among the 5 types?
    → You only want normal and spicy?
    I want to eat if it has garlic butter taste
    The other day Goro Inagaki, Kusaki Tsuyoshi, Katori Shingo,
    program "72 hours endless TV" was broadcast on AbemaTV.
    Did any scenes leave an impression? I felt the tears of Mr. Inagaki were unforgettable.
    → Since it was just 72 hours TV broadcasting at the time of the previous radio recording, I recorded it together at 21 o'clock on the first day
    → I watched the first day until about 2 o'clock. Although I fell asleep, I did not do what I could do to see Katori's reading, "It looks like Paruru is also looking at me", just after sleeping
    I regret that timing is bad

【Paruru Column】
    "My story"
    · What if there is an offer for a role with a love scene?
    → I think that I am really bothered because I think that I am living without consciousness as an actor
    → If I can make a comedy
    · If you can choose a co-star
    → Takayuki Yamada, Suzu Hirose
    → Suzu is announced as the heroine of the 100th morning asadora. I want you to keep on trying not to lose physical condition
    · If you must attend some school
    → I want to learn to speak English
    → Mr. Dean told me that "Chinese language suits you”, because there are many Chinese fans,
    Can I learn either?
    · What would you like to do together if you could have a boyfriend for next year?
    → I do not like being like giving up this year (laugh) It looks like I cannot do it this year already (laugh) I do not know although there is still one month (laugh)
    → I want to go shopping to the supermarket, I think that it is wonderful
    · What if I have to do a different job?
    → If I can do parking management, apartment management, design work

【Ending】
    · We are always looking for emails from everyone
    · I would like to update the official HPhttp://www.joqr.co.jp/paruru/(I can link from Paruru Twitter)
    I will make it easier to send e-mail from official HP so please use it
    · The presenter was Haruka Shimazaki Bye Bye

Interesting that she said she had a day-off on New Years Eve (if Google is right) because there were reports she was appearing in a Hiyokko thing on this year's Kouhaku (unless it is recorded)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Umekahdi

Umekahdi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Does anyone know where I can find english subbed episodes of Atsushi Paruru no Marumaru Baito. I've only managed to find episodes 1 and 2.

15. Merlin54

^ As you probably already know, this show has its own thread. It says 5 episodes have been subbed but from what I can tell, only links to the first 2 work. Anyone know if any of the other subbed eps are live somewhere?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Yeaah! 1100 pages!! :banana:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    10 minute vid of' "I intimidate you from now" showing the story & trailer for next time. Lots of Dean and a bit of Paru

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. Umekahdi

Umekahdi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Oh, my bad, I didn't know about the other thread, I just found out about this thread from searching up her videos. Thanks for the info.

17. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    ^
    ^^
    I have the .ass files for soft subs. Ill try to put them on a file share site tonight or tomorrow.
    Eps. 1,2,5,6,12,30 and 31.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  18. Merlin54

19. ils411

ils411 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    ^Ah, Sooo cute! I love the double buns hair.

Been really busy at work. No time to procrastinate :(

Double buns = energy for me.
    welp, back to work.

20. Voightkampff

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Ok here are the links to the Baito episodes I know have been subbed.
    Ep.1 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zvbPOg7SBiia2zIZo7VFGU45Qw91qY3F/view?usp=sharing
    Ep.2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OihhTyTqvGHYF6X4d1SGGBZfaU_AMy3G/view?usp=sharing
    Ep.5 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H_-ubD73FYHiOBjbMxbWJt8ClbNvxwiv/view?usp=sharing
    Ep.6 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NaUf1menCdtDaUPbzhsPFznJ415erJ7C/view?usp=sharing
    Ep.12 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AMjXU-cSlHYXI6YT085YtZTWAudgdo0u/view?usp=sharing

I don't know the person that did 30 and 31 so hope they don't mind the share. Think they are a little incomplete also but get the job done.
    Ep.30 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lc5z9JNRji509Nz5PA_vlYzYxmF3vXlj/view?usp=sharing
    Ep.31 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LGBt4Zirv8zJNNnkfnWKYRI9Pf_t5W8E/view?usp=sharing

Also these are just the .ass soft sub files so its not streaming video you have to have that then open the sub file option in like VLC or what ever to enable the subs for the video.

• Like Like x 1