1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I know I'm just beating on a dead horse here but NO FREAKIN MUTO TOMU????? The fudge.

I sure hope Tomu runs in the next SSK, ranks better than 10, kami 7 if possible, then graduates before the single after is announced. This is just BS.

On a more positive note, I'm also hoping we get the Mayu Jurina Uza that was taken away from us :)

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That AKB lineup...

A: Iriyama Anna, Taniguchi Megu, Yokoyama Yui
    K: Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion
    B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Watanabe Mayu
    4: Iwatate Saho, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Kojima Mako, Komiyama Haruka, Takahashi Juri, Murayama Yuiri
    8: Okabe Rin, Ota Nao, Onishi Momoka

Next single senbatsu, pretty please?
    Just throw in Jurina, Sayanee, Mirurun, Sakura and Sasshi and keep it in the low 20s. :cute:

ANYWAY

I wonder why they didn't do a new Kouhaku SSK for this?
    I think the final lineup from last year was quite interesting, and it was even nicer when management threw a couple of bones to girls like Shiichan, Lemon and Akarin.

Letting people choose the song is quite random cause we know it's probably going to be KFC, Heavy Rotation and Everyday Katyusha/Flying Get.

Totally rooting for Hone Hone tho

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Members under 16 aren't allowed to work over 21 (9 PM), members under 18 aren't allowed to work over 22 (10 PM). CMIIW. Isn't it a late night event?

LMAO, good idea m8 (tho no Tomu, maybe she can replace Mayuyu who grad) but Team 4 is too dominant so AKB48 better shuffle soon & make Sayaya new captain of Team B. :cute: Well. senbatsu of SKE48's new single has too many members from Team KII, so SKE48 should shuffle too after the last time they did it was 4 years ago. :confused:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I want to see on Kouhaku - Sayanee with Yuuhi wo Mite iru ka? / Mayuu with BINGO! / Juritan and Sakura with Negaigoto no Machigusara (must win in the RecoTaishyo) = PERFECT! :^O^:

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so glad Yuiri is going to be there but no Tomu wth

6. trxsh

trxsh Member

imagine if KFC and heavy rotation end up winning anyway

hope enough people can agree on something unique to vote on together. I liked the year that AKB did UZA but I'd prefer something...fresher? Like #SukiNanda was a pretty solid A-side though on the conventional side. It would be nice if they brought back Bokutachi wa tatakawanai. It reminds me of the era not too long ago when AKB hadnt yet given up on trying to be flashy.

but yeah I have a feeling KFC or hebirote will make it into the ranks somehow anyway if voting is open to everyone.

Anyway I'll be watching this year's kouhaku live regardless because of TWICE and because I'm a keyakizaka46 casual.

7. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

OMG now that you mentioned it
    BwT,UZA, and Beginner will become one of hell for some member XD

back to reality tho, pls at least Negaigoto,BwT get a place this year instead of KFC,Hebirote, Flying Get

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Can someone translate this?

9. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    This year's Kouhaku will probably be RH (aka voting for centres instead of songs) + some general public genuinely voting for songs. On Twitter Sayanne is rallying for 365 nichi no kamihikouki and Sasshi for Koisuru Fortune Cookie. Their fans + these songs being popular with general public probably means that they will be in. Let's see what the third one will be. What will Mayuyu's fans vote for to send her off? Placard or Anklet?

Edit: And it seems that Shiichan has voted for Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou.:shifty: Personally I would love it to win but the chances are slim.:fear:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Koichun (Sasshi) & Kokopura (Mayuyu) should people vote so audiences can dance on these.

11. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

She's not rallying for it. She just let people know that although 365 days is not an AKB single, it is there in the list.

12. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I would like for this to happen. Everyone would be so shook if this song played.

13. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Is the center going to rotate tho? I feel like Mayu will center all of them regardless what the top 3 are. Although, a mix of solo center and WCenter in the top 3 might make some movements in front row.
    If this is a GP thing, 365 would definitely make it in (lbr that song is like a roach in iTunes JP chart, it pops in top 100 every now and then even after almost two years). Hoping that the junior high choir contestants all collectively voted for their obligatory song this year :awesome:

14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i think 11-gatsu no Anklet will make it in since it's mayu's grad single and her fans will vote for it
    i also would like to see #SukiNanda or Negaigoto

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Video from Guam (Ogina Yuka, Tomonaga Mio, Iriyama Anna, Yamamoto Sayaka, Ota Yuuri, and Furuhata Nao)

16. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

17. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Troll, Chance no Junban will win this year. They should bring back Mayumi Uchida. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha