1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shiraishi Mai (Maiyan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Man, Hirose Suzu is indeed a person of the year. Always become the headline in every news. :gavel:

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    It's her days, like Arimura last year or Nounen few years back.

Hoping next year is Maiyan's or Naa's turn to appeal to mpre mainstream audiences.

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wow that's cool! Sure, her nose and jaw are different but from some angles she really resembles Maiyan, especially the facial expression.

4. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    171206 FNS

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I'm surprised, never thought she would do this kind of event.
    The performance was really overwhelmed by the boys though... Shiraishi herself doing pretty stable there, although not confident to sing out loud, but Ohara-san (the other girl) got out of pitch too much :D

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Actually it was quite mess. Maiyan seem didt quite confident and reluctant to show eye contact to male singer. Which is a flaw, since the song tell about finding someone.

But still nice surprise an entertaining, I love Maiyan and Daichi no Hito. Or its biggest surprise last night. It's been a while since last time Maiyan singing on music show. I miss her....

7. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I feel that the not showing eye contact is pretty common in Japanese singing. I’m actually rather surprised that she did show some eye contact, I thought that they would just standing there side by side ignoring each other, lol.

9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    That's depent on song and concept. Maiyan's interaction to her male partner is awkward compare to how disney collab usually did. but she still did it good, imo.

She on same stage with more experienced act. Chemistry have been around since 2000ish, while Ohara doing musical in her routine.

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I watched the performance again with earphone now. Well, Maiyan is pretty good for idol standard, especially when Ohara doesn't seem to be at her best, or does she usually have this kind of pitch problem? She has a nice voice though, but if she is paired up with Iku I believe Iku will outsing her.

Wow!! And this week the sales rise again with 1.9K at #5 Oricon weekly.

11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I think maiyan still like to sing but her modelling jobs are actually hindering her growth as a singer.
    Anyway, we can safely assume she is as the same level as acchan during her peak days in akb but with less push. I wonder if management gonna push her more into acting. If she can get more prominet role or main heroine, she is complete package. Sing, dance, acting,modelling, entertainer. Seems she is the most successful girl from 46/48 so far. But of course the nogi46 tag is helping her now but at least both benefit each other.

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    The male partner tried his best though... look back to the moment he's on close up shot.

The way he's moving his eyebrows kinda make me laughed (kind of flirting) :D

13. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I also shout in my heart, "Maiyan, gambate!" lol

Just read few non fans's comments. She get pretty unfavorable review, so does Ohara Sakurako. But it's relieved me that main criticism thrown to moderator and NEWS who also sung musical.

Sorry, I cant stand harsh comment for Maiyan:^^;:

14. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
  15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    The tagline on the upper right said Anata no Chiisana Shiawase tte (Your little happiness is...)

Haven't doing a search about it though...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  17. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    thank you so much

18. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Actually, if anyone that is getting extreme promotion, it's Nanase. Asuka has been pretty much non-publicized lately, although her work on the new movie might play a part. Mai is still in interviews almost weekly, though, but again, that is also due to her brand. Meanwhile, Nanase is promoted very often whenever there are Nogazaka46 events.

19. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    maiyan just sent a mobame, lot of people tweet about she sent a photo without make up
    really want to see (ノTдT)ノ ワアァァ・・!!

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Thanks, always love Maiyan x Ringo interaction, these two are always lovey dovey....