1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Re:Mind (2017/10/19)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by too much idea, Sep 29, 2017.

1. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
  2. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

finally shiho can talk

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

• Like Like x 1
  4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So.... was anyone else rooting for Miho to kick her boyfriend's ass right at the start? Except for the fact he's a prick, did he and her father had something to do with Miho friend's death? Anyway, I like the fact Miho seemed to "derail" after her loss. That's perhaps the most realistic part of all this drama. Without to be overdramatic as it could have been.

I'm enjoying the moments between Memi and Kyoko. Since their characters are so different, they make a good contrast that is always somehow funny to watch. On the other hand, while I'm enjoying seeing hiragana get better at acting, Manafi is kind of disappointing in the first half of the episode. I find her acting too much extreme, way more that it needed to be and that took away a bit of focus from the episode. Then, it gets considerably better so I don't know what to think...

It's interesting the fact the disappearances weren't so random as they seemed to be. That was well played, but those girls have the worst memory EVER.lol
    Can't wait for the next episode

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The puzzle are starting to get into place

• According to Katoshi, Miho contacted her before killing herself
    • Okazaki accidentally killed a patient during a city wide black out
    • The patient was Miho's and Kumi's childhood friend

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  8. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I haven't watched this episode yet but MIHO IS DEAD?! IS THAT WHY SHE DISAPPEARED?!

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It happened at around the same time Miho disappeared in story

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ep8
    Interesting episode and story. Sometimes, it feels like cheesy story similar to my country soap opera. But, this one is stil enjoyble and I love it, plus this drama is much much better than previous Keya's dramas. Members' act is also quite promising. I can feel the tense, especially the last two episodes. :D
    Btw, they haven't revealed the reason, why they start bullying Miho, right? I also can't find it on this episode. Only some of "Kimoi" scribble on Miho desk at the beginning of this episode.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Terrific. The story gets better as it goes along, and so does the acting.
    -- Can Miho really be dead? I guess it's possible. That scene at the beginning of ep7 - Okazaki, Miho and the car - now seems like it was a day or so after the death at the hospital. It makes sense in the context of the accidental death being both Okazaki's fault and a problem for the (private) hospital. That could have been what they were talking about on the phone. Anyone who knew what happened is dangerous to Okazaki and the hospital director...and that includes both Miho and Toshi, and now all the members left in the room. I was already thinking the bad guys were Okazaki and Miho's father. Is he the hospital director?
    -- I didn't mention it last week, but Okazaki telling Miho he wanted her to be smiling when she was with him - and her agreeing - I found disturbing.
    -- I guess the drama director can judge talent. We're down to only good actors now. Shiho and Kumi were great in this ep.

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm patiently waiting for subs before sharing my opinion about the episode and the way the story is developing, but I was wondering if I'm the only one who found the music too strong in this episode? While I find it perfect for the setting, at times it covers the member's voice..... or perhaps is my version of the video?
    @ukifune yes, Mihu's father is the director of the hospital and an important member of some council if I'm not mistaken

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  14. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Thanks. I will watch after I go back from my work.

15. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

woah, its getting more intense.

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So curious about Kyoko, Aya and Mirei's story in 'bullying' Miho. They looked innocent this far, and have been 'pretending' as if they're the righteous (saying 'Busu' to Shiho, interogating others, giving straightforward judge).

I wonder who's the worst among those eleven girls. I will be very surprised if Mirei is the last (and the worst) to be exposed.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Mostly stuffs that we already know about, i haven't read Miho's interview though
    • Neru is Mirei and Kumi's childhood friend, who attended a different school
    • They hinted that we will see Kyoko Ayaka flashback, and also that they have "a special relationship"

18. Gekikara chan

Gekikara chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    For me there is something bothering me about Kumi and Mirei. I feel like there is more to them that meets the eye. But as the episodes go on, the more questions and the closer we are to finding the culprit!

Just saying but strong music means that some shits about to go down:banana:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  19. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    Something is definitely up with Mirei. She's way too calm and she seems to manipulate the conversation so that they don't ask her questions or focus their sole attention on her.

If Miho is indeed dead, then one of the girls might be the direct cause instead of it being indirectly caused by the bullying she experienced. Though it makes you wonder what the motive would be for killing her.

It's pretty obvious that Ayaka and Kyoko have something going on. Hopefully, it's not connected to Mirei's death (if she's indeed dead, we haven't seen a body). Perhaps they started bullying Miho because she found out about their relationship? Or perhaps one is covering up for the other? Ayaka did kinda lose it one episode. Seemed pretty uncharacteristic from what we've seen so far.

20. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    The story makes me stick to this drama. My question is how the girls could disappear in 2 seconds??