1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Now that you mention it,,,
    i want techi to center again in 13th single later. LOL

and they will make the MV for tht single looks like how they made Taiyou Knock,,
    its good to see how they describe what looks like to be happen inside the group when ikoma center.

2. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

It's possible she simply doesn't want to be center any longer and sees this as the only chance she has of not being picked again.

Or it's just flu season...

Or for the unlikely but technically possible scenario that Aki-P is trying to turn her into some kind of new tragic Yamaguchi Momoe figure for the new century. That would definitely belong in the 'conspiracy theory thread'. Not that I think it's particularly likely, but just that it's one possible scenario of many. It's not like we really have a lot of information to go off of here.

3. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

Techi performance with Ken Hirai was really good at least for me, the last part is really touching.

4. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I'm not gonna go get myself involved as I'm on work break but what was said above is really valid. Akanen for me is a prime example of this. She was never good at dancing but she worked hard to get to where she is now and from the one Keyakitte Kakenai episode where you can clearly see that her dancing was awkward to now you can see she's improved. But of course some members have that natural talent for dancing like Suzumon and Fuuchan or singing like the Yuichanzu.

But that aside I feel like there are members trying their best to protect Techi like maybe captain Sugai or maybe Neru.

5. Sylvarus

Sylvarus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi's performance on FNS with Hirai Ken. It'll probably get taken down but I dont know what to feel about the performance but I feel like it was definitely her kind of thing

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Performance is all. Masterful. Sharp. Impassioned. "I want to see you." At first, she seems neat and normal. But then her legs spread under the table is like saying: "I feel too strongly to be polite." I wonder if that came from the choreographer or directly from her. Reaction posts include things like "transcendent," "astonishing," "goose-bumps," "I cried, thinking of my school days," "a dance of the soul," "her performance is so amazing that nobody could put it in words." Another word I'd add is "weird," but we all knew that. And the choreographer helped make that happen. And it worked.

There are lots of good screencaps here and here.

Thanks for posting the video, @Sylvarus.

7. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I loved this performance really. She's a very expressive performer. I think with her it's all or nothing type of situation. If she's feeling good she'll put on a great show but she's feeling bad she'll look dead inside. Very passionate.
    Sometimes I want to complain about her but then I see things like this and I'm like well she is who she is

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  9. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Unfortunately I was too late and it's been taken down :(
    Anyone know where else I could see this?

EDIT:
    Oh never mind I found it haha. Here's the link for her dance.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Sylvarus

Sylvarus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah I had guessed that it would get taken down. I'll link the full performance and a bit better quality I guess and it wont get taken down. If you dont know how to use bilibili the button next to the volume is to set the quality and the top option is the high quality, the button next to that will make the writings on the top of the video appear or disappear and the one on the very right is fullscreen. Anyways here is the performance. I think bilibili is available in every country but I dont know?

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av17007142/?from=search&seid=15499644972234566353

By the way now that I see the performance a few more times I really like it. Hirai Ken's voice and the lyrics are really emotional and Techi's dancing is great as always. Maybe a bit overdramatic but it fits the song. I wonder if Takahiro choreographed it.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    No. I forget his/her name. Just remember FNS stated that she/he is rising choreographer.

12. nullzai_techi

nullzai_techi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  13. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    WOW! Hirate's performance was breathtaking. The last minute was so intense! This style of dance really suites her, and she's probably the best in the entire 46/48 family at it. She has such refined control of her body, and her sense of timing is impeccable. You can really see it in the way she moves her arms and hands; so confident in every motion, explosive at times and subtle at others. Her footwork is pretty good, but her arms are absolute magic. Combine that with her incredibly expressive face, and it's easy to see why she's so mesmerizing.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    One of my favorite manga has a phrase that I feel is perfect for Techi: "The little birds will never understand the falcon's flight" which is why I did not take part in the last Techi's discussion.
    Sometime there're people, artists, who are way above every fan's questioning, or judgment, and while I think she still has room to improve and has to get better, she is on that path.
    Life is an everyday choice and Keyakichans chose to be idols. Some of them have the qualities and perhaps the drive to be more, but Techi is already there, on that road.
    I can't wait to see her fly
    hopefully Keyaki management wouldn't ruin her first.

15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yup, she is a God, literally... As a fan, you should worry about her condition, not making it into some fairy tale...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    As a fan I worry about her conditions like I stated is many other Techi-related posts. Should I keep writing it everywhere?
    Ok
    That's not a problem for me.

The problem is that my worries, no matter how much I write about, would change exactly nothing.

Do you know what I also worry about? The fact we see only the surface of a world that could and perhaps it is much more darker and heavy for those girls that we are willing to admit. Because, again, it's impossible for us to change it.
    I worry about the fact Japan is still one of those countries where stress is one of the first cause of death.
    I worry because management and fans alike seems to think they owne those girls.
    I worry because what they get back seems always too little in respect to what they give.

Are you satisfied now that I made my list of worries?
    Would it change something?

Nope.

I wrote more than once that Techi is exhausted. And it leaves me baffled the fact people seems to think it is something that start one day out of the blue and it stops another day in the same way. Physical and mental exhaustion doesn't works like that. And no happy song can change the fact she needs rest. Yet, on the other hand, we got fans who think that if a girl don't drop dead on a stage, then everything is right and good in the world...
    Really, me writing my worries again and start discussions wouldn't change anything, but whatever.

All my worries, thought, do not erase the fact that, to me, Techi is on her way to become a true artist. Is it this that really bothered you? Me praising her? Because really, some of the things I wrote here are all over Keyaki-forum.

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    As long as I can see Uemura, that's enough for me. It doesn't matter, if she perform really well or bad. Don't care about other member. KEYA is UEMURA, UEMURA is KEYA! ALL HAIL UEMURA!!! :D

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Akip really right about Tecchi. People try to read the story in her. Every movement, emotion - everything is interpreted, speculated, thought out, causes everyone to have any kind of curiosity. people want to see more than they have.
    Just relax people! She is what she is! Woratta People! LOL [hehe]

19. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Thanks for these.

Watching Keyakizaka develop has been very interesting. They have always struck me as a group that has so much tension that goes on beneath the surface. It's not that they don't love the group or each other; rather, it's that they'e been way too shy to open up to each other about their troubles, and that lets it pile up. It's great that a lot of them are talking about this summer as a crucial point in their growth, and in building their connections.

The thing about Kanji Keyakizaka is that they have few natural leaders to manage a large group of introverts. Really, I'd consider Fuuchan and Akanen to be their only ones, and even so I think it took Akanen some time to really embrace that role as a member of a large idol group. Perhaps also Oda Nana, but to a much lesser extent. I feel that with Dani, people are just naturally attracted to her and come to her to talk, but I get the feeling she likes keeping to herself. Captain Sugai has had to grow into her role as a leader, and I think she's doing well, but she definitely had to push herself to do so. Neru was another who had to develop leadership skills when she was put in the position of senior Hiragana member, and she's taken to it nicely as well, but I think she's also been really shy when it comes to speaking her mind within the group. And as much as I love Techi, don't consider her to be a leader in the same way that Fuuchan is. More like, she's the shining star that's guiding them through the night--always ahead, but always distant. As the interviews show, when she disappeared, the others became lost, and it took some deep soul-searching on their parts to pull themselves forward with their own power. There's a part in one of those translated interviews that mentions that a lot of the girls are either an only child or youngest sibling, and it shows. They've been together for two years now, but they're still not completely cohesive as a group, but hopefully that's changing for the better as their bonds strengthen.

It's a sharp contrast with all the other Aki-P groups. By the time AKB hit the TV screens and stadium stages, they'd already been together for a few years, and were able to grow as people without the massive spotlight amplifying their troubles. By that time, they'd developed a good support network with strong leaders, and each successive generation brought others who could take up the leadership roles as well. And because the 48 groups are closely connected, when all the sister groups debuted they already had senpais they could look up to and ask for advice, alongside their own leaders.

Nogizaka could have been in the same position as Keyakizaka, but they had an abundance of strong, independent personalities right off the bat. Natural leaders like Shiraishi Mai, Hashimoto Nanami and Fukugawa Mai, girls who weren't afraid to speak their minds like Takayama Kazumi and Sakurai Reika, or young members who wanted to stand out like Hoshino Minami and Ikuta Erika. They also hit the jackpot with Ikoma Rina, who was all of the above and could act as a lightning rod for the entire group. They were a group that could share the load a lot more evenly than Keyakizaka currently can. But even so, the brilliantly shining Ikomachan nearly burnt herself out after a couple of years. When you consider that there's even more pressure on Keyakizaka now than Nogizaka faced at a similar point in development, I have no doubt that there's a crushing burden resting on the members' shoulders, and especially on Techi's.

When it comes to Hiragana, though, I think they're better positioned to weather whatever storm comes their way. Each generation is smaller, and each has their own leaders, and they can all draw on the experience of their senpais.

I wish nothing more than for Keyakizaka to have a happy and healthy 2018.

20. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I get what you say about the discussions not doing anything for them. But then again, what discussions do people have that will actually have a change in the bigger aspect of things?
    So many people have discussions over topics that won't change regardless but we still talk about them, so what's different here?
    Although we cannot change anything, talking about it is good to hear everyone's opinion, and anyways, this is a forum for discussion so in my opinion if people want to discuss they can.

Just my thoughts anyways ;)