1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Still, this could be a good excuse for a hkt solo center :)

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Definitely a good thing. Did you see her relieved face when the announcement was made XD

3. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    ^ I haven't watched the live, but probably she was fearing a full transfer to akb, which is something fans had been talking about for a long time.

I am a little worried about this tho, i want akb to have a center of their own but i also don't want Sakura to be left behind... i'm really hoping for that hkt solo center :cry:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

HA! Like she'll ever get one. The only way Sakura will ever get an HKT48 Solo Center now is if she changed her name to Hana Miyawaki.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Welcome home sakura ! Wtf finally its such been a great news for me to her kennin got cancelled .

Idk its a pointless hope or not , but i'll not want to think that she'll never got HKT solo center ever again .

This year we got 1 single release with bagutte iijan , but assuming we'll have 1st album soon idk if there's still a single before mid of 2018 or no.

I'll hope she'll get sole focus in 1 song , gladly if she can centered 1 single before the SSK.

With her cancelation kennin , i'll hope it will decrease the hater since many 48group fans was against the kennin things rofl.

Withour her kennin status , even it was only a little probability , but it will give her more chance to be center of HKT .

lol i missed her on showroom too , hope she will stream some showroom live even without the ssk campaign things .

Also i think if HKT doing some promotion with their single , i'm sure they will got attention from public , even the result will not come instantly , i'll believe their hardwork will paid later .

Look into NGT promotion for their 2nd single , they do event on release date , even their top members giveaway some flyers in the street . I'll have allready saw how ogiyuka give the flyers on the street , or some non japanesse got the flyers from rikahime in Mcdonalds.

If u ever live in japan , and you know how 'cold' the japanesse in tokyo , you'll know that to give some flyers in the middle street of tokyo is not an easy thing.

Did u ever believe the girls who gave you the flyer in the street was #5 rank with 70k votes on akb holy SSK ? Rofl.

I'll not pushing HKT must do which what NGT has do , but tryhard on promotion , even you'll being mocked or the result will not come instantly , i believe they will paid someday.

お帰りさくら!さくら咲け!

7. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Congratulation:)

If Sakura can have a solo center, I hope for a dark and cool concept like 'boku wa yada!!!!' :^O^:

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

May be a good thing may be bad thing.
    I think it depends on whether she stays in Tokyo or moves to Hakata - were she wants to focus her efforts. Also depends on what management has planned for HKT and who they want to focus on - Hanachan or Sakura?.

Ultimately, I don't think anything she does within AKB is going to make a big difference. To solo or be center she needs to sing and dance better or be so popular management has to put her there. Step one, she needs a strong agency - I can't imagine Sakura is refusing work for CM, TV, Magazines etc.. It can't be lack of work out there since I see Yukirin doing golf, Kojimako has a soccer show, Naanya in a play. AKS does nothing for her like they do nothing for most of the girls. I'm sure Sakura could do more if she had an agency with the power to find/negotiate high profile work for her.

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Tbh , i dont see anything that would make any agencies want to pick her for right now . Thats i why i just assuming before going to the next step which got some agencies to pick her , she's need to established herself more in her own groups ( you can say it just HKT48 or in whole 48group )

Also i dont see anythings related with dance or singing capability to be elected being a center in this fandom , you can count how many members who can actually sing or very talented in dancing which became center on 48G

now depends on mgmt still wants to continue push girls like hana who's barely got rank in ssk , or they can help sakura who's the only one can compete to maintain the #1 in HKT ? Rofl

Yes the most damn thing was mgmt need to do something , both for Sakura and HKT48 , sasshi will not ever be the savior again .

The most frightening part from this situation right now , we'll not surprised if on ssk next year sakura will be the only one hkt representative on senbatsu .

Take out 3 girls from this year senbatsu ( sasshi , mayuyu , kitarie )

We'll got some big names left to compete for senbatsu such as mion , kaotan , miichan , renacchi , rikahime , minarun , yuuri

The only 1 girl who got <2k votes gap with some of them is only mikurin which only have just arround 1,xxxk gap with rikahime , minarun , yuuri , kojimako or renacchi but still have >5k with girls like miichan , kaotan or mion as the UG center this year .

Dont forget there's still another big contender next year such as yuiyui or yumirin if both get decent push in akb related events until next SSK . Or even the theater no megami finally will stepping her feet on ssk ?

With lot of this probability , without sudden changes , i was really afraid HKT will be doomed lol.

10. chiuchimu

^As for singing, Sakura has been cracking lately. The last thing management wants is to send Sakura with a big solo part to M-station and have her sing off key. As to your point about Sakura not being attractive to agencies, I'm not sure about that. Haven't a lot of graduate members gotten into agency really quickly? In the past girls had no problem getting into agencies, its only after AKS kept everyone that this stopped.

I do agree that even though many seniors have graduated, there is a ton of up and coming faces that are all rivals for the top.

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

The kennin cancellation is a little bit concerning as most of sakura's major pushes/promotion are from the akb-side -- singles center/co-center, majisuka, promotions as part of akb, etc. Not so much on the HKT side and even if she were made center of an HKT single, it doesn't have the same impact as AKB single. Moving Mion to A also seems to signal that akb management will focus on mion and yuiyui so maybe no more sakura center and lead roles in akb dramas except perhaps if there's a season 2 of tofu wrestling. There's just more people and fans in Tokyo and the kanto area than in fukuoka.

On the other hand, she'll have more time for solo work so maybe it'll end up being more promotion if she's able to land more projects and tv guestings because of more time available. Also, the shuffle might just have a small impact in that it only affects theatre-related activities and maybe team songs. She'll still be in a good position in akb singles (but maybe have less chance for a center position?) As for akb dramas, we'll see how this is affected.

I think her less than average vocal skills takes certain things away like solo concerts, solo centers (with solo lines) and I think these provide great boosts for your popularity. Her dancing has gotten good enough that it's passable even fora center position. Anyway, I think she should concentrate first on solidifying her (top) position in the 48 group and move from there. Nothing like being marketed as the new number 1. Let's also do our best to help her out even though it seems like 30,000 is a lot of votes. Also, I think agencies would want to sign a top talent like her if she were available and it'll definitely lead to more significant work -- might hasten her wanting to graduate though so it's also a bit dangerous.

Edit: I just watched the shuffle announcement and sakura seemed okay with it although there were times when she seemed to be stoic -- but maybe because of what yuihan was saying or she's trying to calculate what it means for her. And nako seemed to be talking with her a lot after the cancellation announcement.

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    This. Be sure that the only thing this kennin cancel affects is Sakura being in Team A theater shows and on Team A goods (cards, coasters and whatever else), aside from being in an AKB-exclusive concert for how many times that even comes around. And of course Team single B-sides.
    Sakura has a whopping record of 0 Team A shows in 2017 btw, so not a lot lost there.

The single frontline, doing 48 stuff everywhere, being in handshakes ect. I.e. the actual significant stuff will all stay the same, the stuff that's important for the money involved lol.
    Can even be that she still continues to do those special stages at the AKB theater, can't see why not when Jiina and Rikopi even do them.

Just look at Jurina, she hasn't had a kennin for 2 years and she's been double center with Sakura for AKB A-side, lead for drama, ect.

13. chiuchimu

^Yeah Kennin was an excuse to put a non AKB person in AKB senbatsu - now they don't give a crap and just put them into senbatsu anyway so kennin is obsolete.

14. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Sakura at Kagoshima Ramen 20171205

if the video does not show watch the video here

And I found this TV program that has Sakura in it but dont know what's the name of the TV program

Wow no one uploads her BayFM radio anymore:(

Sakura at BayFM : Konya, Sakura no Ki no Shita de! 20171206

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't mind Sakura's kennin in AKB being cancelled, since being part of a team has 2 purposes: theater + team songs. Sakura didn't have time to attend the theater performances, and for team songs, even if they get some, Sakura still appears in enough songs so she doesn't need it.

About the discussions here and Sakura's future in HKT, honestly I lost hope in seeing Sakura promoted in HKT since long ago. if they didn't do it back then, I really doubt they will promote her as HKT's ace now. They never considered Sakura as HKT's ace no matter how much she proved herself. She was HKT's top member right from the beginning (not counting Sasshi of course), yet they refused making her center. She had to rank 11th in elections before management really reward her, and even so, her reward was in AKB, not in HKT. The most they gave her in HKT is double center (still more focused on Haruppi). HKT has pushed Haruppi, Meru, Mio, Nako, Miku, now Hana. So many pushes, many girls getting opportunities. but is it worth it? what if they made Sakura as the ace back then when she started ranking well? Make her the face and center of HKT and promote them hard? Just look at groups like Keyaki who have an ace, or the past AKB with Acchan. People say fixed ace is bad because things go down after they leave, but the group still hits big though? Did HKT ever hit big? No. HKT's management always push the very young girls... and we see the results now. (no offense I don't dislike those girls, but let's be honest, none of them became a star and none of them help to keep HKT relevant either) They pretty much wasted Sakura's star quality, and they still do.

Even if Sakura is 100% HKT now, I still don't think she'll get big opportunities there, she probably still has to count on AKB to push her. But even with AKB, they're not pushing her as they used to. I mean the last 6 months (after elections), nothing special happened. it's kind of worrying for her next elections...

I was happy to see that she's getting in a chinese drama (because it can increase her chinese fandom) but it looks like she has a little role? I hope it will help though. I have a feeling she won't get much in next months either... for now I don't think we can count on AKB/HKT for Sakura to get promo, it would be best for her to have individual outside jobs. but it's hard right now. 48G are not as trendy as they used to. No wonder Sakura feels insecure about 46 groups' rise.

For the discussion earlier about agencies, someone here said Sakura doesn't have what it takes to have an agency interested, I totally disagree. Random girls (even former KKS) get signed to agencies now, some less known girls get signed into good agencies too... there's no reason why Sakura can't sign to an agency, maybe AKS just refuse to let her sign. But I'm completely sure it's not a lack of interest/offers from other agencies. She is one of the top popular girls in 48G.

I just hope Sakura can get more jobs and do well. I don't follow her as closely as before but I still like her and I wish her the best!

16. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Sakura sang On My Own from Les Misérables at AKB48 Kouhaku Uta Gassen today
    based on our live tweet by our mod ithebigc twitter its full of emotion! as expected of our Sakura XD

From Official HKT48 Twitter, she cried after sang On My Own today :(

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Long story short, staff and her accompany praised her for her performance but she wasn't satified with it at all. On 755 she questions why she so often can't be content with stuff she does even if people around her say it was great.

18. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm sure she put everything she had into this performance. I want to watch it so bad XD

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

19. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Some photos from tonight AKB48 Kouhaku Uta Gassen
    IMG_20171210_231050.jpg IMG_20171210_231138.jpg IMG_20171210_231156.jpg IMG_20171210_231716.jpg IMG_20171210_232201.jpg IMG_20171210_233700.jpg IMG_20171210_233702.jpg IMG_20171210_233704.jpg

Dang! She really hard on herself even put on a very very high expectation on everything she did
    Pls love yourself more Sakura :cry:

Btw, with AKBG member eligible to join the Produce48 thing did you think Sakura should join that?

20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Can any member join Produce48? If so then... I'm thinking about this and honestly Sakura has nothing going on for her in AKB and HKT right now... I think it might be good for her to go there. I watched the first 2 seasons of this survival show. Going there would help her to improve her skills, and also to show more about her hardwork and personnality. Besides she would do well for sure, and she has good visuals too. and it's like a big opportunity for her to get more fans since it's quite a popular show. Actually when I show the current AKB to people online (including some Kpop fans) they usually notice Sakura. Besides, Sakura seems to like Korea (though I don't think she's into Kpop but it doesn't matter) I think it would be great if she gave it a try, I feel like it can be good for her.

At this point Sakura needs to take any opportunities for her to grow popularity, really. and this one is quite a big opportunity... But I'm waiting to know more about how the show will be though, maybe they'll make some rules that won't be suited for Sakura. Let's see!

Btw it's sad seeing those photos of Sakura crying. She really has low self-confidence ._. sigh. That's why, trying a different type of training could be good for Sakura to improve her skills and self-confidence. She could do so much more if only she got some help.