1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 171203 2005 SR: looks like she got her evening SR in, yay! And looks a lot happier than the AM one, thank goodness. <3

Someone threw her a tower a few minutes in, and she gave the cutest sheepish-but-cocoa-warm smile while holding her board up :blush:
    [​IMG]

Turns out her roomie in the other hotel was Yumi! No wonder she didn't want to wake her up... I love Yumi to death, but I wouldn't want to be someone tasked with waking her up early AM lol :eek::hmm:

Someone told her 'I love your eyes'... then someone else said 'I love your fingers'... then 'I love everything!' To which she got adorably bashful... leading to her tower smile <3

2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    @stormy Thanks for clarifying it. I could only watch half of Chihochan's SR's, so I probably missed it.
    Thanks to moving I didn't had a good internet connection until today and SR was loading slowly. Or not fully. Or not at all lol
    Yumirin, huh? I would have loved to see an SR with them together though ... <3

171205 Evening
    Chihochan was practicing the lines for Romeo and Juliet. At least I guess it was only the practice because my stream stopped and when it went back she was wearing her heart sunglasses and still monologuing lol
    It sounded reall good though IMO It was actually amazing to see, or rather hear, how the tone of her voice changed when she started with the script. Her way of talking was quite professional. Really clear. I liked it!

3. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Romeo and Juliet?

4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    I think they had the auditions for the Renacchi Senbatsu yesterday. So maybe she did her audition with Romeo and Juliet?

5. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Audition for Renacchi SSK for Romeo and Juliet? Apparently I've been living under an rock lol

6. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    This year the Renacchi SSK is a stage play, so if I understood correctly, the members were auditioning yesterday or something along these lines. Or maybe she was just practicing for it?

7. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    The audition goes until December 15, and they need permission from their Manager. So I guess the audition showroom will just be about 10-15 minutes itself.

Chihochan did an hour stream yesterday and talked about different stuff. I don't think Renacchi, the stage director, and staff member will be watching through all the one hour just to find the audition part ...

But as I said, my internet connection was bad and I was only able to see half of it. Need to rewatch the stream on youtube to confirm anything. But according to twitter it was just an practice for her. I guess to get feedback of what to change or do better etc.

8. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Ah, I see. I guess I need to watch more into it later. Thank you, @Renappon & @May48

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Chiho's 1207 AM SR: poor Chiho was about to start the SR, when she realized oops -- she didn't have her lip gloss on! That oops is pretty much the feeling she carried thru. :blush:

She looked a bit pale, like she'd just come in from outside or something (I hope not, as it's getting genuinely cold there at 0730 :cold: )... coulda been the lighting tho.

I was delighted she seemed to have a lot of energy today, rather than a sleepy AM SR (though both are fine by me <3). It was a lot of fun to hear her bounce through her fan messages, even the wife commented 'Chiho's hitting the ground running today!' [hehe]

10. Snowfoxx

Snowfoxx Kenkyuusei

Hi, I'm a new STU fan and started to really like Chiho after watching her Setochalle and Setorip episodes.
    Thanks for always updating her thread! I'll read everything starting from page 1 now :chuffed:

I can't wait to see more from her!

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Welcome! She's adorable, isn't she? :blush:

I have other faves as below, but all of the top ones seem to be doing fine with their idol development. Chiho was an STU member who wasn't as established yet, great to watch her grow... plus her SRs are adorable to watch (esp if you like little details as I do). :approve:

I'd mentioned earlier in the thread, she has a couple of things that attracted me as a fan:
    1. She has this uncanny ability to remind a 48G fan of many other members -- Yukirin, Mayu, Nako, and Miku, for example -- a little here, a certain angle there. There are others who have this trait but none so much as Chiho;
    2. As I got to know her better... the thing I really like as a daily (if possible, anyway) SR fan, is that she doesn't pretend to be anyone else but Chiho -- she's just a sweet, normal 15-yo who happens to have training as an idol from very young, but she's doesn't put on airs about it. As above there are a lot of little things I notice which endear me to her, which are different every day (sometimes, twice a day).
    On top of that -- her stream is usually crystal-clear too, opposite of which is reason I stopped watching a few other's SRs. No matter how interesting the talk, if I have to interpolate your expressions from stacks of Minecraft mosaic blocks, it's no fun. :^^;:

12. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Did you change your (fave) list, @stormy ?
    I'm glad Chiho got a rank up lol

13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Yup -- she's one of only a few idols I follow SRs for these days. :v:

Credit a nearly-always-crystal-clear stream... her adorable little quirks and happenings every SR (though as before, I notice details some may dismiss as meh :^^;:)... and her soft, gentle voice, at least until something startles her (Ehh?!... UoOO!... Aaaa, bikkurishitaaa :shocku: ). :lol:

Plus, she's working noticeably hard to get more airtime. Her bit in the SR backstage during Kouhaku was a good example, even if she seemed not herself from the event pressure. Her 1st SR after KH showed a more serious Chiho... but that means she's growing. She's a unique example (to me anyway) of giving a consistently pleasant & familiar vibe every SR, like anticipating watching your favorite sitcom... and noticeable growth from trying her best. <3

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    you must have influenced me:^^;:, but in the yesterday's Kouhaku stream she reminded me of Dasu with the way she was smiling and reacting - it was that kind of "professional" smile for interviews, but they both make it look as sincere as possible with showing their teeth and using their eyes and (even when not smiling) keeping the intense eye contact and switching between small head nods and a bit more violent ones... it all sounds kinda banal but I watched it several times and still the "something" was there and I couldn't really get it out of my head:XD:

And so I went all this stretch to find that similarity and then I watched some other shows and in like 5 minutes I thought: from afar she reminds me of Yamabe Ayu, from close of Tomu, her reactions are a bit like Erii's... and all of that while I had a feeling I was missing something even bigger:lol:

15. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ @nvmea I have no idea why it seems to happen more with Chiho than just about any other member... but it certainly does (in my head at least) :blink:

Here's my list of 'glance-doppelgangers' at some moment in time, I can remember:
    • Miku (mostly in the eyes at certain angles, like when she's hiding her face behind the dry-erase board)
    • Mayu (esp in thumbnail with hair up)
    • Yukirin (esp when she laughs & covers her mouth)
    • Satopii
    • Miyumiyu
    • Kusumi Koharu (OG H!P, hair up with ears showing)
    • Yamabe Ayu :v: (esp when grinning gently)
    • Megu
    • Michu
    • Hattsu (Eito Utada Hatsuka)
    • Ruka
    • Mizu (Habu Mizuho, K46)
    --
    And she does remind me of Dasu, now that you pointed that out! :lol:

It's weird, in a cool way. There are members who remind me of 1 or maybe 2 others in the whole group... but never more than 12! :^^;:

EDIT: forgot Nako! 14 members :XD:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    In one of the Kouhaku SR's (before or after, I'm not sure anymore), while she was reading the names and faces the camera looking down, she reminded me a bit of Yumirin. Her facial features looked a lot like her in this light lol

Chihochan sold out a slot in STU48's 1st Single HS Event :v:
    I hope there's a bit more coming soon. I want her to reach at least to 2 slots sold out.
    Her next Showroom must be going to be a nice one. A happy Chiho, and a lot of happy Fans haha

Ah, talking about Showroom;
    sr.jpg
    https://sr48.net/roomlevel
    I guess we were never this close before. If Nako comes online someday soon though, it'll be more likely that we overtake Nonogaki Miki before her lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Now the SR will be probably even happier because the Fans are probably excited to hear more about the Setobingo announcement lol

18. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan will be online 40 minutes earlier than usual. 6:50AM.
    I wonder if it's going to be a car or hotel SR ...

After I've settled down in my new home a bit, I've been working hard on catching up with all the Events and Shows Chihochan participated at. Right now I've finally finished all of Chiho's own blog posts from October (yes, October haha)
    Kansha! (20171009)
    Happy! (20171020)
    Recent Events (20171031)

Now I'll be working on the SR summaries (almost finished November), and finally getting out all the Chihochan related SNS stuff from October - which shouldn't take as long because those are mostly photos and not much to translate.

Everything I've done until now is also finally linked and sorted in the tumblr blog. It was a lot of work, but worth it lol :)
    https://setouchinochiho.tumblr.com/

19. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    She reminds me a bit of Tsuguchan.
    Not from appearance, but more personality wise. She's really soft spoken and sincere, but sometimes she has this genuine outburst of energy and small giggles. It feels like the same "aura" as Tsuguchan's.

• Like Like x 1
  20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Chihochan is planning to do the Romeo and Juliet (Renacchi SSK) audition today at 8:30PM.

Don't miss it ;)