1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Nogizaka46 Experience Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by spoiledleftie, May 21, 2014.

1. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Im sitting here reading these, getting super excited for the future where I might actually have a chance to do something like this. It will be hard for me but IT SHALL WORK OUT

2. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Finally got a chance to talk about my first ever handshake event on July 10 at Yokohama Pacifico for the 2nd album release.

I thought it was going to be confusing at first but the process was quite simple. Security check firstly before entering the venue, then you are in the waiting area.
    In the waiting area you queue again before entering the handshake zone according to the time slots. Once you are in the handshake zone, you show passport and rip the number of tickets you wish to use.

Time slot 3, there was a seitansai for Saito Yuri during the break before this slot. Managed to see it although quite far.
    1. Was left disappointed that Sayurin didn't show up due to not feeling well, tickets wasted :( and for those from overseas I guess this is a "risk" of handshake events. Unless you are able to attend upcoming events so you can redeem the unused tickets.
    2. Saw Miona as well. Miona was so cute in person and kind as well, she replied back happily, really want to see her again in the future! While queuing saw Marika in the next lane she's cute as well.

Time slot 4, there was seitansai for Kiichan during the break, saw it while queuing.
    1. Saw Nanase first, although she is very pretty in person, she looked very tired and only replied with "hai" to everything.
    2. Then I saw Minami, she's very cute and replied with "un" and "hai", not much response. Could see Kazumin in the next lane while queuing.

Time slot 5,
    1. Saw Ikuchan first, she came out late. She looked tired and not much interaction :(
    2. Then saw Himetan, very glad I met her. Very cute in person, listened carefully and answered nicely. And gave a Himetan Beam when I asked her, aww..
    3. And last saw Wakatsuki, she also paid attention and answered nicely. Also told me to come back again.

All the members were wearing their performance costumes, not the recent ones, from imahana/taiyou knock iirc.

Overall, a very new experience for me to this handshake business. Will definitely go again when there's another chance.

Here are photos from the Kikkake art exhibition that were drawn during the 2nd 46hr TV
    20160710_133058.jpg 20160710_133117.jpg 20160710_133141.jpg 20160710_133158.jpg 20160710_133209.jpg 20160710_133226.jpg 20160710_133242.jpg 20160710_133302.jpg

Some random photos from the venue
    20160710_161408.jpg 20160710_172843.jpg 20160710_173104.jpg

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    After debating for a while on whether or not to do a write up of this event I finally decided to do one for the Osaka concerts for the Manatsu Zankoku Tour 2016. I’m sorry that I forgot somethings because I didn’t do the writeup right away. With the help of my friend I was able to get tickets to all three concerts, one for the 22nd of July, in which I went alone, and two for the 23rd in which we went together. Since we aren’t part of the fanclub and we didn’t want to pay a lot of money I ended up being in the stands for all three concerts. Osaka-jo hall, where the concert was being held, isn’t that big of a venue and thus it wasn’t difficult to see the stage or the members. These three concerts were my first Nogizaka concerts, though having been two several AKB and NMB related concerts I kind of knew how things worked. If you haven’t been to a Nogizaka or AKB group live I would suggest you watch some live concerts to get the idea of how things work, though despite all that I was quite lost when I went to my first concert. This is also helps with penlight usage as well chants.

Somethings I would recommend to those going to their first concert. Get a pen light, two depending if you have the money and if there’s a specific member who you want to support. Also to the concerts I went to the members asked the audience to do things with the pen lights, plus it gives you something to do with your hands. If it’s your first time you’ll be pretty lost with what to do with the pen light, but don’t worry you’ll figure it out, just copy the Japanese fans. The other thing that I would recommend is to get to know that group’s songs. For the AKB groups it is a lot more difficult since they have hundreds of songs, but since Nogizaka doesn’t have that many songs I suggest getting used to them, including the coupling songs since they will always sing coupling songs. The final thing that I suggest, but isn’t necessary, is a pair of binoculars just so you can see the members, or you oshi when they’re MCing.

If you have been to an AKB group’s concerts and haven’t been to a Nogizaka concert there are a few things that are different. In particular in some songs the penlight is used differently, with the AKB group it’s pretty much the same usage between all songs, but Nogizaka has different actions. Nogizaka also gets the crowd to use the penlights and tells them what to do, which I haven’t seen in an AKB group’s concert. Other thing that I found was that the chants are different and there really isn’t any “mix” like in the AKB group. The final thing that I found that’s different, though it’s definitely not a bad thing, is that there seems to be a lot more females that go compared to AKB. I would see about the gender ratio was about half and half.

I was super excited for this concert since this would be my first time seeing Nogizaka, plus I felt like I was better versed in the songs of the 46 group compared to the 48 group’s songs. I was also pretty confident in how to use a penlight so I don’t look like a weirdo, though I’m a foreigner so I stand out anyways. I got there about 4:30 and since doors opened at 5:00 and the concert started at 6:30 I felt like I had some time and so I decided to walk around Osaka-jo playing Pokemon go, because it had finally got released in Japan, before finally deciding to get some goods. I guess since it was late in the day and everyone who wanted to buy goods had already bought them I walked right in and bought a penlight and a t-shirt, which they still had surprisingly. From there I went inside. My seat was A block 22 row which is the last row which freakin’ sucked but the people back there were pretty cool. I waited in the arena for about an hour talking with some of the other fans, it turned out there were a lot of first timers there that day, most of which were Ikuta Erika oshi’s. There are so many Ikuchan, Maiyan, Nanamin, Nanase and Ashurin oshis. Though I’m an Ikuchan oshi, Minami’s is my main girl and I kept my penlight white most of the concert since that’s her penlight color.

At around 6:33ish the concert finally started with the overture. As I mentioned above there is no “mix” like an AKB concert and it was just every one shouting “OI/HEY” over and over again for the duration of the overture. That’s when the concert finally started with 裸足Summer with 斉藤飛鳥( Saitou Asuka) as center. I wasn’t really familiar with this song since it’s still new and there for was kind of lost for the chants that went along with the songs. This was followed by “太陽ノック”and “夏のfree &easy” which was proceeded by 僕だけの光. The crowd was really hyped and the energy was really high since all these songs were very high energy songs, and 斉藤飛鳥 was center for a lot of the songs, and since she’s really popular right now, the crowd was very good.

After these four songs it was followed by an MC of them introducing themselves and talked about being in Osaka and talking in Osakaben and stuff like that as well as addressing the fact that “桜井玲香reika” wasn’t there. After the MC we started getting into the coupling songs.“世界で一番孤独はLover” , “嫉妬の権利” “隙間” “立ち直り中” “魚たちのLove Song” “他の星から” “きっかけ”. Not going to lie, since I didn’t really know these songs that well I was a little bit bored. The other thing about these coupling songs is that they aren’t really that high energy and all that energy that the crowd had before felt like it was being slowly sucked away. However they did some really cool looking dance thing using shadows. The coupling songs were then followed by an MC talking about their new album.

After the MC was “欲望のリインカーネーシオン” “オフショアガール” “シークレットグラフィティー” These songs were a lot more high energy, especially オフショアガール since its Maiyan’s solo song and there are a lot of Maiyan Oshis. However, this was followed by Softbank’s ギガちゃん and so they sang ギガ200, which was super cute and adorable. This was then followed by and MC in which some members said ピクピク(pikupiku) in the most moe voice possible and it was amazing because it was sooo cute! I wish Minami could’ve done it, though she looks so adorable and cute without having to say “pikupiku”.

After that they did had a small talk about smart phones and joking about playing pokemon go during the concert which was followed by a live action Nogikoi. The first one was Nanamin wearing a yukata. This also included option A or B and the audience screamed out their favorite answer. The crowd went insane since there are a lot of Nanamin Oshis and then she sang “初恋の人を今でも” and everyone changed their pen lights to Nanamin’s color. I loved this song so much because all the members danced in yukatas and they looked freakin adorable. This was followed by another member, but I forgot who it was, I apologize. After the Nogikoi segment they did another MC which was the Nogi sporting event in which the members on stage had signed Frisbees and through them into the crowd with a punishment game waiting the person who’s throw was the worst. I turned out the punishment game was just them saying “zukyuun” in a really cutesy way!

After the MC they started singing their singles again and with it the crowd and my energy rose up once again. It started off with “命は美しい” and the shouts of Nanase were really loud, because she's the hometown girl. This was followed by “何度目の青空か” For this song almost everyone changed their pen lights to blue. “君の名は希望” was next with “ロマンススタート” being the next song. About half way through this song Manatsu did a short MC and showed everyone how to use their pen lights and change the color to pink. After that was “そんなバカな…” and then “ダンケシェーン” Since this is Ikuchan’s centre song the crowd was screaming her name very loud, I was one of them. Then it was on to the final song “ガールズルール”which I think was the highest energy song of the night since that means that it was almost over. After the song ended the members bowed and went off stage and with it the light went back down plunging the stadium into almost complete darkness with the exception of the pen lights.

Almost the second the lights went out there were people yelling “NOGIZAKA” which was followed by the answer “46” to signal the encore. The screaming of “Nogizaka46” went on for almost about 2 or 3 minutes before the lights went back on and the crowd cheered once more. The first Encore song was “おいでシャンプー” This song uses different penlight uses then most songs. That’s when I saw something that shocked me, they had brought the carts that usually drive around the arena up to the stands. “Ashurin, Maiyan, Nanase, and Ikuchan” were up in the stands seats and we could see them up close. After “おいでシャンプー” they sang “走れBicycle” followed by “Ashurin” doing an MC talking about how nervous she was to be doing an MC and being in her first center in front of a large audience. She was lost for words at times and the crowd shouted “GANBARE” in loud voices. After the MC it was time for the final song. “乃木坂の詩” When the song ended it was over. My first Nogizaka concert was at end, but I think it was one of my most enjoyable concerts that I had been to.

Concluding thoughts. I really liked the concert as a whole, I liked the songs that they chose and they tried to make “Ashurin” centre as often as possible. They also got a lot of members to be shown on the screen but of course the top five members “Maiyan, Nanase, Nanamin, Ashurin, and Ikomachan” had the most. Sadly my Oshimen, Hoshino Minami, didn’t get a lot of screen time. I wasn’t able to scream her name out because she wasn’t on the screen when you usually scream out your favorite member’s name. I really liked that they got the fans to do stuff with the pen lights since it made the concert more enjoyable.

I’ll keep this one shorter since IT WAS ALMOST THE FREAKIN’ SAME AS THE DAY BEFORE!!!!!!!! Anyways, today I wasn’t alone. I went with my friend, it was his first idol concert ever, and since he didn’t come to the concert the day before and he wanted to get a penlight we got there at 9:30, which was when the goods area opened, except we weren’t the first one’s there. We had to wait until about 11:30 in the 30-33 degree weather with the sun beating down on us and not much wind to speak of before we finally reached the goods area. Luckily they still had everything in stock and we were able to get the penlight and Oshi towels/mufflers. After that it was time to meet up with the people we bought the tickets off of and we went straight in. We got row 15 in the stands which is three rows away from where they had the carts the day previously. I was super excited because I might have the chance of being inches away from Ikuchan, my second oshi. I was also excited to see the set list for the day and my friend was super excited because it was his first idol concert ever.

A couple minutes after entering the stadium the lights went out and the concert started with the overture. I could tell instantly that the crowd was a lot different and less energetic then the previous night. They then started out with the four same songs that they did the previous night “裸足summer” “太陽ノック” “夏のfree and easy,” and finally “僕だけの光”. At this point I was feeling a bit let down since I wanted to hear a different set list and there was still hope that it would change. However after the MC they did the same coupling songs and I could tell instantly that a lot of the crowd weren’t enjoying it that much. Besides the fact that it was the daytime and that the songs were the same there was almost not energy during the coupling songs. There were a few people trying to do chants but the crowd just wasn’t as into it as they were the previous night. The people in front of us basically sat down for most of the concert, that’s how much they enjoyed it. Things finally changed about half way through the concert after the second MC where the changed some songs, but it still wasn’t enough to get the crowd back into it. Things finally started to change when they did the Nogikoi segment which this time featured “衛藤美彩, Misamisa” for the first one and “井上小百合sayu-nyan” for the second one. After that was an MC just like the previous day which was the Nogi sporting event except this time it was who could eat an ice cream bar the fastest, run to center stage, throw out their garbage and then run back. It was pretty funny to watch the member’s faces as they ate those ice cream bars as fast as possible. Unfortunately “sayu-nyan” was last after being last to finish her ice cream, which was green tea flavored xD.

After the Nogikoi section and MC they started off the last few songs with “制服のマネキン” in which the crowd finally started to come out of its stupor and start to enjoy the concert once again. This song was preceded by “今, 話したい誰かがいる” and from there all the songs were the same, but since these were the more popular songs the crowd more into it. Plus for one of their songs they showed Minami and the entire crowd shouted Minami! It made me happy to see my oshi finally get some recognition since she’s always in the back of the senbatsu and never really gets any screen time. When the main set list was done and the lights had finally gone out it was time to start the encore. Compared to the night previous the encore was really sloppy, it took about a minute and a half before the crowd was finally in sync with each other. The encore songs were the same as the one the previous night, but that also meant that once again the carts came up to the stands. I think this was the highlight of the entire concert was being able to see some of the top members up close. Mostly Ikuchan, I think my friend almost feinted when she looked at the two of us since he’s a hardcore Ikuchan oshi.

All in all I was fairly disappointed with this concert, except being able to see ikuchan up close, for several reasons. The crowd wasn’t that great, the girl’s didn’t really try and bring up the energy that much and the set list was basically the same. It could’ve been so much better, plus it was “川村真洋Rottii’s birthday and she's born in Osaka I was expecting a better reception. There wasn’t really anyone super excited about it, I don’t think it was very good. After that it was off to get food and then head back for the last concert.

After the disappointment of the first concert I was looking forward to the second concert of the day all the while being sceptical of whether it would live up to my expectations. My friend and I both got 立見(standing view) tickets for the final concert. This meant that we were in the back of the stadium behind the last row of seats, but since we got there when the door opened we got fairly good spots with a good view of the stadium. I could tell instantly that the atmosphere was different from the day concert. Before the concert there were a fair number of people yelling out their favorite members name’s as well there was a group of “rottii” oshi’s going around asking other members of the crowd to shout out “happy birthday” for her. This concert was also much busier than the two previous concerts that I had gone to before so I was starting to get excited. It was right before the lights out I decided that I would go all out on this concert since it would be my last concert in Japan for about a year or so and I was going to make the most of it.

Finally the lights went down and the concert started. From the encore the crowd was louder than any of the previous ones and of course I wanted to join in. All though the first few songs were the same it was okay since the crowd energy was so much higher than the precious ones and I was putting as much energy into enjoy myself as possible, which got me weird looks from the Japanese supporters since I don’t think they’re ever see a foreigner be as into a concert as they usually are. The rest of the set list was basically the same as the two previous concerts except for the Nogikoi section they also ended the main concert set list with three different songs. The encore as well was the same. However before the final song of the night they brought out a cake for “Rottii” and everyone sang “Happy Birthday”.

In my opinion there are three things that make a concert good. Number one, is the crowd. If the crowd is good then that will make you get more into the concert. Number two, how much you participate as well as how well you know the songs. Finally number three, how much the performers are into the concert. If they seem to be having fun then the crowd will have fun too and it will be more enjoyable for everyone. That’s why for me the last concert was by far the best concert despite the same set list, plus it’s also the only one that made my voice hurt after the concert. That’s usually how concerts are anyways, daytime is alright, nights are the good and the final concert is usually the best out of all of them. Despite the same set list all three concert were quite enjoyable, though I hope for the next summer tour they change the set list for all three days like the AKB group does.

IMG_0900[1].JPG
    Pen light colors

IMG_0909[1].jpg
    goods

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  4. debmendy

debmendy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Thank you so so much for the write up @Zebookworm, really enjoyed reading it! You made me want to go to one of their concerts ASAP! Glad to see another Minami oshi too, as one myself I'm also a bit disappointed how little we're seeing of her lately, hopefully it'll turn around. (That oshi towel looks sweet!)

5. Zebookworm

Zebookworm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    melonchawan
    Thanks a lot! If you ever have the opportunity to go I would take it, it's a lot of fun. However, getting tickets is quite difficult and you may have to do what we did which was buy the tickets online. If you have a Japanese friend then I would ask them, if not I believe that are a couple of people on stage that can help you get tickets through places like Yahoo auctions or Ticketcamp. It's really sad that we don't see much of Minami, though to be fair she never really did get shown a lot even on the Nogizaka tv shows either despite her always being one of the top members. I hope her time will come!

6. CColin92

CColin92 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Hi folks, brand new to the forums and site so thought I'd fish around for a bit of advice.

I'm in Japan for a year and thought it would be a cool thing to try and get to some Nogizaka events while I was here. With what I can only assume to be remarkable Scots luck, I've managed to get tickets to meet Ikoma, Nakada, Takayama, Sakurai and Nishino at the Chiba individual handshake on 29/10.
    HOWEVER! My luck ends here :cold: Due to me applying very late in the process, my little oshi Manatsu was all sold out across all 6 dates :wall:

Which leads to this question: If I were to go out tomorrow and buy at least one copy of the new single in the shops, would I get a ticket good for the National Handshake Events? And what would this event consist of? As I understand from a couple of blog writeups you can see a mini performance but get to spend less time shaking hands (but possibly with more members?)

Your wisdom would be appreciated!

TL;DR - In dire need of a Zukkyun-ing, won't get one at big handshake meeting, alternative sources available?

Cheers!

7. Flondrapica

Flondrapica Kenkyuusei

Today, I went to the Handshake Event in Yokohama and had Handshakes with Hori, Ikuta, Nishino, Akimoto and of course Takayama! Fortunately, my handshake with Kazumin was sooo much fun. Here is how it went:

(Of course we spoke in Japanese, this is only a translation)
    Me: Hello, nice to meet you! I'm German and a Takayama-Oshi.
    Takayama: Wow, you're German? Σ(゚Д゚)
    Me: Let's do the 'Amazing' gag
    Takayama: One, two..
    Both (arms in the air): Amazing!!! ((ノ´∀`*)
    Me: Thank you! Dankeschon!
    Takayama: Thank you, Thank you!! Dankeschon!!!

That was it! Really fun. The others were cool too, except for Ikuta. She had a cold, wore a mask and only spoke one word!

8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Glad you enjoyed your first(?) HS event and was worthwhile. I'd like to meet Takayama if I get a chance for another HS event :)
    Ikuta (and Nishino) were very quiet too when I met them even when not ill. Lucky no members you were meeting were absent :)
    Hori was very cute and kind in person yeah? That was my experience when I met her :)

9. Flondrapica

Flondrapica Kenkyuusei

Yeah, it was my first event and Hori was very nice and calm! Her smile was really magical! However, I could see there were some moments where there was no one waiting in line for Miona :eek: Must be a bad feeling for her..

10. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Not sure if this would be the thread to ask but here goes.
    In terms of experience, has anyone written fan letters to the girls and if so, any results?
    Also, what on earth do you write in a letter?

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari

1. Yes, many

2. What results are you looking for? Are you expecting a response? That won't happen. They aren't going to call you or mail you back, in fact management will cross out any personal info on your letter, including the return address on the envelope. The only "results" you can count on would be the member telling you they read your letter when meeting them at a hs event. Or they might mention receiving a particular letter from overseas on their social media. (This has happened a couple of times to users here)

3. According to the members, fans write about pretty much anything and everything. Personally, I like to write letters that are going to give the member power, so it is mostly about acknowledging them. I have put personal stuff in my letters too, but mainly I make it about them, not me.

Also, keep in mind any letter you write will be pre-read before the member gets to see it. Also also, uness you happen to know the member is proficient in English, it is best to write the letter in Japanese. Members aren't going to spend time trying to get a letter translated.

12. hope

hope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to ask but -

I'm going to Japan for the first time in ~2 weeks and I'm wondering where I might be able to find some Nogi goods to buy? I would like to imagine that they're pretty easy to find but I've never been so I actually have no clue :^^;: I'm on a school trip so I wont have complete freedom but I do have a lot of free time for shopping so I can look around a little!

Basically I'm just wondering if they sell things (photos, singles, anything) in general stores or if I need to try and go to specific locations? Ill be in Tokyo for a few days and then Kyoto if that helps. Thanks! :D

13. RelaxRelapse

RelaxRelapse Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    If you're in Akihabara you won't have a hard time finding stuff to be honest. Even in other areas you'll at least find something. Book Off is a really good place to pick up older singles and albums. I don't remember their names, but I know some of the shops had binders with pictures and more expensive / signed ones behind glass. Pretty much every book store will have their PBs or something related in a small section. Their DVDs are pretty easy to find too. T-shirts, towels, and merch like that was a bit harder to find though.

14. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Hey you may have arrived at the right time. 17th single HS event at Makuhari Messe in Chiba on April 9th, you can go there to buy the 17th single goods (Tshirts etc, goods not announced yet)
    Although you won't be able to go in and queue for HS, you can at least go into the venue and have a look :)

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    as with the other handshakes, i guess i should write a bit for my Nagoya Nogizaka46 3rd album hs experience.
    I arrived at Port Messe Nagoya about 9.30am, already a long line outside the center lining up to get into the handshake hall. i wasn't in a hurry, so i took my time and let the crowd die down a bit before making my way into the hall at about 10am. got 3 members in the morning, Marika, Higuchi and Himetan. Marika is cute up close(something true about almost every idols i met during handshakes). she's also one of the nicest, telling me she hopes to go to Malaysia one day maybe with captain Reika(who's been there before for her photoshoot). I asked Himetan about her health, she smiled warmly and said no worries. but part of me worry that she may announce her graduation soon due to her health. Higuchi was a bit of a pleasant surprise. I said i was from Malaysia and it was my first time at a Nogizaka46 hs event, she said thank you and gradually changing her handshake to an urban style with both her hands, earnestly asked me to come often. probably the best experience for the day, even taking into account that i stayed till the 4th session.
    2nd session, i had Wakatsuki and Kiichan . however, Wakatsuki was feeling unwell and skipped the 2nd session. so at that point of time, i just went for Kiichan. it was her birthday, and her line is decorated with stuffs and her fans were holding her birthday uchiwa(fans). I got in, if Higuchi was a pleasant surprise, this was the opposite. as opposed to her usual TV 'high reaction' personality , she's very subdued and looks slightly bored. I said I was from Malaysia and she said thanks for coming. I said Happy Birthday and she said thanks again. that was about it lol.
    I had a quick lunch and then 3rd session , I had Reika and Ranze. Reika's line was pretty long and since there was a longer break between the 2nd and 3rd session, the wait seemed longer. She's always smiling . I got in and said thank you for coming to Malaysia for her photoshoot, she looked surprised and I continued that I am a Malaysian. She opened her eyes wider but did manage to say thank you for coming before time was up. lol. Ranze, hmm.. hers was ok, she's very cute. but nothing really different with other handshakes, as she smiled and said thanks for coming all the way from overseas and do come again. but again, it was not bad at all.
    before the 4th session, i went for teatime(at a pancake shop) nearby , at a place next to Legoland. whilst having tea, browsed the website, managed to see that Wakatsuki was back since the 3rd session.
    4th session, I had Kazumin, and I can use my 2nd session tickets for Wakatsuki as well. Kazumin and Wakatsuki were 2 of the 6-7 lines whose preallocated line space that were longer and wider, being popular handshake members. Reika,Manatsu,Misa,Asuka, Miona were the others if not mistaken. Kazumin; surprised just a little by her close up appearance a bit, somehow many of these girls do look slightly different up close. but her cheerful personality took 2nd prize for me for the day. she said thanks for coming all the way. I said I am going to the Nagoya Port fireworks later too, she laughed her dorky laugh a little whilst saying "Sou ne, Hanabi taikai ikitai ne !?"
    Wakatsuki, I expected a slightly tired person but no. she was calm and smiling as i asked about her health(as with Himetan too), she said she's sorry to have made me worried and that she's alright. all in a calm and smiling expression while also putting her thumbs up. really the kind of person who does her job seriously. Nice.
    after that, as I told Kazumin, I made my way to Nagoya port for the very nice 50 mins long fireworks.

And actually I went to the Tokyo handshake as well, but it was only to buy some goods which i missed buying the first time (and also for other ppl) and only had 1 session with Kanarin. Kanarin was warm. she said thanks for coming. she pointed and slightly pinched my hs event shirt , asked if i made it. I said its part of the event goods. she laughed as if embarrassed , saying its her first time seeing it. lol . truth or lie, didn't matter, i appreciated the conversation.

other notes:-
    during Nagoya : Minami was not well that day, i didn't get hers but as i was lining up another line, i manage to catch a glimpse of her, she was wearing a mask and looked tired. she missed the last few sessions that day as a result. also Miria also missed most of it due to poor health. Also, Miona actually missed some of the previous days Kyoto hs sessions due to poor health. but at the front of her nagoya hs booth, she wrote (in Japanese) that asking about her health is prohibited. and that she is alright, so please talk about other matters. Lol. I managed to see it when I was lining up for Reika's hs.
    during Tokyo : they had multiple birthday celebrations during the day. i managed to catch Kubo Shiori's one as she said a few words of thanks .

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Glad to hear you had a nice run with Higuchi. Very nice girl, and she has a good memory too so she might remember you if you come back.

As far as Hinako goes -> She warms up towards regulars, so if she's a favourite please try again. :) But yeah... That's how she is, very laid back.
    A lot of people sadly expect her to be like a squirrel on coke, but it'd probably be very draining to keep that act up for too long.

17. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Anyone been to the national HS events recently?
    How and where do you exchange the ticket for the live event ticket? And how long must you arrive beforehand to get one?

18. crusher

crusher Kenkyuusei

I went to Makuhari last September. I think going to the queue before the gate opening is enough. You will exchange the ticket for the live ticket at the entrance.

19. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thanks for the info. Do you mean entrance of the live area? And do you exchange for live ticket first before queuing for the live area?

20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    to those of you who went to the IHS recently, are there still booth to leave presents or greeting cards for the Nogi-chans? :blush: