1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    BNK48 The Musical

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Behind the scene shot from Sudsapda Magazine Jan 2018 issue. (CherPrang, Nink, Jane, Jennis, Kate, Mobile & Pupe)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT they just added more photo on their website
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    My 3 bias are gorgeous, but Jane outstand them.:inlove::mail:

4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Hey guys, so my friend planning to go to Thailand in 16th of January and he's planning to get me some BNK photoset. Are there's any physical store that he could visit to get it? thank you

5. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    You can buy goods at Digital Live Studio at Emquatier 1st Floor Zone C but I didn't sure that they gonna have any Photoset or which set left. The last time I remember they sell only Thai traditional costume set, and I don't know they already sold out or not. but you can buy other goods there. good lucks ;)

Edit :: I forgot about this one, They gonna open shop at handshaking event on 13-14 Jan at The Mall Ngamwongwan. If your friends can make it,

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Thanks for the info, if it's not bothering you can you PM me more detail on how to buy it in Emquatier? I'd like to give my friend as much detail as possible so he won't get confused

7. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

Puean ruam tang The Journey (the program that Jan and Pun surviving in Japan) gonna be aired soon (30 mins from now) on MCOT HD 30

you can watch it live here (after the One Piece)
    http://tv.mcot.net/mcothd

8. welp

welp Next Girls

Maysa uploaded a video clip of a boy on her IG story
    https://twitter.com/instagram_BNK48/status/951110950161018880
    She quickly deleted it yet it was captured. Seems like it's that classmate BMW boy. Wota speculated she had alternate private account and accidentally uploaded the clip onto wrong account.
    Honestly, I'm pro-dating but not to publicize it. Besides, she implied she didn't date. It's said they openly dated in the school campus and she was the one who made first move.

9. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The reaction is so typical wota lol, they use the AKB system is no dating as an excuse to bash her. I mean surely she knows that dating means huge drop in popularity but if she's fine with it then who to say she should graduate if the manager says there is no dating ban.

10. welp

welp Next Girls

They keep saying she ruins the group's image while the general public gives no shit if a girl date, openly or not. The one who ruins the group's image are wota talking shits and demanding penalty on her, the general public sees it as sexism/ sexual objectifying on the member/ reinforcement of wota's bad reputation.

By the way, Korn gets big praise for her address over HIV. Someone tweeted what if an HIV+ fan wanna shake BNK girls' hands, if they would detest. In response, Korn posted
    [​IMG]

I heard HIV+ fans may worry if we'll detest to shake their hands. I would like the be a rep of BNK to speak up. Nowadays, the condition can be controlled by regular medication, treatment, good diet and such. If you take care of your health well and come in a good shape, there is no reason for us to detest you, no need to worry. You can also live a normal life. I and other BNK's members would like to be an encouragement to all HIV patients. Anyone wishing an up close encouragement may come to our handshake event to be held on January 13 - 14 at The Mall Ngamwongwan.

I apologize in advance if there is any misunderstanding. I'm aware this is a sensitive issue.

11. miruru

miruru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hiratarina
  12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

13. NadaoKonred

NadaoKonred Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    3rd single Coupling song!

14. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Thank you very much! I'm really looking forward to Namida Surprise!

15. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I'm glad it's Namida Surprise! I used it to wish one of my girls a happy birthday! :banana:

16. welp

welp Next Girls

From Shihainin
    This year,
    - BNK to possibly get solo concert
    - Theatre to be completed in late Feb according to plan
    - Fish tank to be taken over by gen 2, gen 1 to guest the fish tank once a week
    - Possible second fish tank
    - BNK to share the stage with AKB
    - BNK Show and BNK Senpai to come back
    - Possibly a movie
    - and a TV drama

17. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    BNK48 The 1st Photobook "The Sisters"
    Came with 3 type cover and 1 random photo out of 28
    and again it's pre-order only.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

cost around 38 dollar, to me it's kind of expensive.

18. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

19. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  20. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I agree.. this would be the best time for her to rethink if being an idol suites her.. since debut she had already a lot of issues aside from dating...her attitude is off the air(although she is showing who she really is) but eventhough she have to reconsider the image of the grp who work hard just to get ruined bec of her.