1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

@fatrain
    Thank you for this very long list.

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    great retrospective. I also think 2017, Sasshi was idol of the year.

3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It’s not just different resolutions, it’s different skin tones. Some of those pictures make it look like she fell asleep in a tanning salon. But you may be right; she was using different skin whitening filters on her photo app.

5. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ she said she gained weight, so she'll go on a diet.

===========
    Sasshi ranked 19th in the TV show appearance ranking in New Year season (12/28-1/3)! :banana:
    she appeared on 14 shows. if only females are counted, then she shares the 1st place with 4 other women. last year she was 81st with 9 appearances.

https://www.value-press.com/pressrelease/195272

• Like Like x 1
  7. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ya this year the quality and number of Sasshi's new years shows both improved a lot. Way to go!

btw hats off to fatrain's great 2017 summary.

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

171231 この指と~まれ! was very good. Nothing more commanding than Sasshi hosting Idols. She does this type of show better than anyone else. She should be given a show like his as a regular weekly job.

9. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If you're interested you can search previous episodes during TIF 2017. And since she announced she'll be the TIF 2018 chairwoman again, it's almost certain they'll reinstate this show for one quarter in 2018.

10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  11. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    lol it's weekly jitsuwa, it's not fake news, it's very fake news (©POTUS). As 345stuff said, just read it for fun. :fear:

Sasshi got a hell of things to learn if she ever wants to run for any office. Well Japanese politicians ain't the brightest people anyway. What's important is she always does what she enjoy most at the moment.

12. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Former celebs turning politicians not unheard of in Japan or otherwise.. if she does it, I just wish it was for another party.

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

that Jitsuwa article is an obvious bull, Sasshi already denied rumors that she wants to dive into politics, and there is no doubt that it is more fun and beneficial for her to remain in showbiz than go into politics, but who knows what will happen in N-years... looks like she has a knack for it, so maybe at some point she'll really run for office, but I think, it won't be in the nearest 10 or even 20 years, and by then she'll retire from showbiz first.

speaking of Sasshi and politics... Sasshi ranked 3rd in the "Celebrity who will have the most luck in 2018" ranking by Uranai TV :3rd: and female fortune-teller commentator said that Sasshi might advance into politics as well (not necessary in 2018).
    male fortune-teller commentator said that Sasshi will show a new talent that will be dragged out of her by someone else since she is the type that has a set vision and opinion of herself, so it is necessary to give her stimuli and pull out still hidden talents by others.

it really looks like he talks about her producer talent, and how Yasusu always tries to drag it out by giving her various stimuli, but what if it's actually about politics, and it is Prime Minister Abe who'll awaken her interest and talent in politics..? then it all clicks :fear: [hehe]
    but I still hope that some movie director will awaken her acting talent)) I like her friendship with director Fukuda, but he isn't right director for her, too silly. that's why Sasshi doesn't take acting seriously and doesn't give it all. she needs a serious scary director who'll "beat her into shape" and a serious role.

3:10-

if the video does not show watch the video here

in today's HS event Sasshi said that out of those 5 happy things only 3 were announced (probably solo concert and two CMs)

=============

today's Wide na Show
    they showed unaired scenes from previous episodes

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av18054724/

• Like Like x 1
  14. afellay

afellay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I thought the remaining two were Last Idol Season 2 and TIF 2018... Glad to hear they are not counted. Hopefully the remaining two are new shows.

And hopefully she'll announce Yubi Matsuri 2 after TIF 2018.

15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I wonder if her talent to be dragged out could be an expansion of what she already does -- she can grow as a consultant in various areas, not only specifically in politics. She's already proven to be good at dealing with people, leadership and as a producer. It's impressive how she takes care of her kouhais all over the 48 group and that "everybody wants to know what Sasshi thinks about a certain subject." It would be like her opinions that she already shows in Wide na Show applied in a practical way.

16. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I like the idea of Sasshi running for public office :approve:
    Governor Sashihara sound really nice [hehe]
    or Her Exellency, Prime Minister Sashihara :^O^:

Idol Sasshi is so yesterday :lol:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  17. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Oh, I've seen them all already. Those were kind of short because they included Nako's news segment. One other big plus is Sasshi works well with everyone, Tsuchidasan, Gotosan you name it.[hehe]

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi ranked 2nd in the another random "Idol who you think is good at acting" ranking :2nd:
    too bad drama/movie filming is too time-consuming and we probably won't see Sasshi's new roles until she graduates.

https://yoshi-toku.jp/article/view/3191

===========

Sankon PR of TPE48 auditions (180108)

if the video does not show watch the video here

============

Sasshi is pregnant with NakoMiku :^^;:

Miku -> Nako
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

============

Bachelor Japan PR

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/950541139316154368/vid/1280x720/gp1Og2piuMSsO7jA.mp4

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    wow i have this sudden dislike toward NakoMiku :wtf:

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter: