1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It's 3.5 billion, men population in the world, just like Chiemi said on that video. :)

2. akira goh

akira goh Kenkyuusei

The 'hana wa' gag that got risa LOLED when performed by dani in one of the episode of keyakake is also by Buruzon! Interesting!

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    My BRODY and Quick Japan copy has finally arrived!

I read Yuichanzu's interview last night (and tweeted/translated most of it as i read), here are some summary:

Zuumin's
    • Her personality becomes bright after entering Keyakizaka
    • Her way of seeing the lyrics of the song changes after she returned from hiatus, like somehow she wanted to smile when performing Saimajo.
    • She is super determined to become a center. She named AKB's Yuko, who also become a center despite her height, as her source of courage. She also want to show people out there who also aiming an idol that despite your height, you can still be a center.
    • "I'm not backing down (from being a center). I want to see a new view. I have become a front, 2nd row, and 3rd row. The only one i have yet to is center. I always admire it. To stand in center""
    • "I think my performance and Hirate is completely different. I want to do my best in my own direction"
    Yuipon's
    • Doesn't have a strong desire to become a center yet, but if people asked her to do it she will.
    • Think that she's still behind Mon and Techi in term of dance skill, but she's improving.
    • "Even in the performance that i'm confident in, i always feel that Hirate is a level above me"
    Yuichanzu
    • Pon sees Zuumin as her ideal kind of idol, while Zuumin said that she wanted to become like Pon.
    • Pon thinks that she's different from Zuumin and Hirate
    • Zuumin "It's very frustrating and sad that people say that Keyaki is nothing without Hirate. Because i'm always performing with the thoughts that we have members with many different personalities. I want them to see me, and my desire to become center grew stronger"
    • Pon "I think that Hirate is the person everyone will pay attention to, so when Hirate is not there i want to be able to cover for her."
    • Pon "What she's (Hirate) aiming for, no matter how high i catch up with her, is different from me. I think that i want to start climbing a different path from her."
    • Zuumin "Like Yuipon, what Hirate aims is different from me. If "cool" is Hirate, then i want to aim for "idol"."
    • Pon "The truth is, i was the type that supports Imaizumi to become a center" -> Interviewer 'was'? -> Pon "I'm thinking about it. And i wondered if i can join them (as center)"
    • Pon want to become a center too because she feel like she can give a different charm to Keyakizaka
    • Zuumin won't quit until she left something in Keyakizaka, something that will be talked about (Like Acchan and Yuko to AKB). She also want to create a new image for Keyakizaka
    • Pon "I also think that i want to show a side of Keyakizaka that is not the current Keyakizaka. And i think that the person that can do it is Imaizumi"
    • Zuumin spoke to Yuuka and Fuuchan about her situation right now, but she feel like she have to tell the members herself.
    • Zuumin was practically away the entire summer, so she cannot share the feelings with other members, so she feel like there's a distance between her and everyone. But, she managed to shorten the distance with Yuipon.
    • Both of them want to show up as Yuichanzu in music program, like FNS

• Like Like x 1
  4. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    thank you for your translation.
    I'm like looking at two sides. one side supporting imaizumi yui as center, creating a new image for keyakizaka46 (yuipon,etc) and one side that still support hirate yurina as center, maintaining the already formed image (like shida, monta, etc). To be honest, i support techi as centre. with that performance and face expression, techi is unbeatable for now.

I have not thought about what would happen if zuumin became a keyakizaka46 center. I hope keyakizaka46 image does not change.

5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    Zummin says she wants to be traditional idol and be talked about like Acchan and Yuko, but i don't think that's possible doing "idol" in 48\46. it's just doing what everyone else does.

Techi as center and Keya as a whole has made a marK by havIng a different aura\Image

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think kennin position in AKB must be good for Tecchi. Always to sing and dance deprising songs not a good idea. Like always eat only breadm drink just water and not to see the sun... also it great to be follow and not to lead others as center for Tecchi... very balanced :fear:

Tecchi absolutely Keyaki center #1, no alternative actualy for me.

7. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Tecchi maybe the absolute K46 center, but for K46 to move forward, we need other members to shine as well. I'm not fond with the possibility of Keyakiza46 being called 'Tecchi and Friends'.

• Like Like x 1
  8. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i think this is really only said by haters. fans know about the other members strengths and charms.

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes, there is no Techi and friends. There is only "Keya is Uemura, Uemura is Keya! All Hail Uemura!!!":p

And for changing image, I don't mind if they do that, just make sure there is at least one coupling or unit song that is really dark. Make it even worst like Satsugai by Detroit Metal City. :D

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    This week on Japanese Hot 100 chart:

2- Fukyowaon
    6- Kaze ni Fukaretemo
    28- Silent Majority
    74- Futari Saison

Impressive, get that Kouhaku boost :banana:

11. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    try Tanuki Magic Rules Keya . lol .

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Too bad, the 2 guys above you don't seem to think that way. And I believe a lot of Hirate's fans are the same.

Can you quote me the interviews of other members like Shida who support Hirate? I mean after the last summer, to be specific. Thank you.

13. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I keep seeing snippets of the live pet of hiraishin. I cannot wait to see the entire performance

14. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think there is no interview yet. that's my opinion, when told to choose, the two member will definitely choose techi based on relationship and have the same fondness.

15. Blackcat911

Blackcat911 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Is this Techi in the poster ?

[​IMG]

16. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Nope its not Techi.https://twitter.com/aoi_sugai_19902/status/951359607703666689

As a Techi fan, although we are used to and love to see Techi at the center, I actually support the idea of another member to center Keyaki and most of the Techi oshis i know also feels the same.

17. jyunshin

jyunshin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    maybe a w-center of neru/techi would be best? like a song with cute/cool vibes, so they can gradually bring up a 2nd center

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hopefully a Neru/Techi song less bland than the last one.

Waiting for Hiraishin too :chuffed:

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

20. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

if the video does not show watch the video here