1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamazaki Rena (Renachi) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Not sure what tameguchi is. Is it the less formal speech amongst friends? I wouldn't know anyway since I barely understand Japanese.

I believe during Inoue's first SHOWROOM that they (Sayunyan and Waka) called up Rena. Then on Rena's next SHOWROOM she dialed up Sayunyan. It was perfect symmetry. And I think it was a really casual conversation. Looking through the Nogi SHOWROOM thread this happened on July 20, 21.

Because Rena is our Nogi SHOWROOM queen I wonder if she has dialed up Sayunyan again. They should do a show together!!

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    171222 bayfm kintubu

if the video does not show watch the video here

171225 Showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Rena cut her hair! Short hair fans rejoice! Long hair fans mourn! Me? I'll be happy when someone posts today's SHOWROOM!

rena_short.jpg

Source

4. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wow, she looks quite different! I am in team Long Hair, so I am mourning.

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Prefer longer hair for her. But still love he nevertheless

8. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    i think it will grow on me and hair will always grow back. shes one of my fav unders (along with ranze, higuchi, and ami)

9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Well, thanks while it lasted. I didn't get a great shot of her.

Count me in the long hair faction for Rena. I am mourning, too. Still. Cute!

10. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  11. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    The 46 minutes show seems to be shot after the 20th senbatsu selection. Rena was seen her eyes full of tears. Seems like she took it really hard as her tears seems to spill to her uniform. From the 2nd pic she was pinching her own hand to stop herself from crying.

My heart with this girl. Having new girls taking spots longed by the Unders for so long must be hard.

http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/74849599.html

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She is smart dan hard working. Her notable effort is how hard she try to reach fans favor, and how she try to inteact with us. Her 755, blog, and SR. Whatever the reason she recieve lesser push than other top Under members: Ranze, Chima, Ayane, and Miria.

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    What's this 46minutes show you're talking about?
    I thought the 46 Jikan televi is starting in another 6 days :blink:

EDIT: NVM, found it

Regarding Yamazaki though, I think she one of a case where you can appeal lots of fans but not management...
    I think fan-base wise she's popular, but she's not the type that tries to stand out during events, which I think in turn makes management that she has no unique selling point.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Yeah, you both are quite right. She is probably the most hardworking among the members and it paid off seeing her latest handshake figure. For me personally I hope she also looks into outside works more often. Like newscasting, MC-ing, or those jobs that require intelligence skill in which she has the forte of. Kind of like what Karin, Chiharu, and Ichiki Rena (post-graduation) do.

15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She sub for Misa on Kintsubu couple times. And Kinstubu's dj praise her mc ability. So it's not that she lack of talent. She is smart and has a lot of potential. Not model type, but she can bring nice talk during radio show.

May be her study cause management hard to find outside work for her. Not only Zaki but also Chiharu.

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think she doesn't get as much outside work, because she's in college. Work would interfere with that. Same goes for Chi-chan. She works hard in the limited capacity as an Under. She's Nogi's queen of SHOWROOM. She most likely hoped that would translate into a slot in senbatsu. Unfortunately, it didn't. I could understand why she would be crying. It would be nice if management would reward hard work more often.

Situation feels like Himetan during the 14th selection. It absolute sucks. Maybe, like Himetan, she'll make the next senbatsu. I'm looking forward to her in senbatsu.

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i really hope management gonna bring back the rotation for 3rd row where every 1st gen members has a taste of being senbatsu. i wonder why they cannot at least trying to spare at least one slot for rotating 2nd gen and so on? i mean, before this, two slots were spared for 1st gen that hadnt chosen for senbatsu.
    if they keep the rotation until now, everyone except 3rd gen already has been a senbatsu. it wasnt that hard..
    why they 'hate' the girls so much..

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Currently lots of 1st gens are just too strong to be sacrificed back to under. In a way, having quite a lot of 1st gens considering graduation this year is a good thing for the sake of the group...

19. FGeyer

FGeyer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    There's quite a few girls in both 1st and 2nd gen that I'm surprised haven't been gently pushed into graduation by now to free up space. Not sure what management's rationale is for keeping them around.

20. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura