1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 19th (Itsuka Dekiru Kara Kyou Dekiru) (17/10/11)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 27, 2017.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Jo's beauty isnt everyone cup of tea? And variety girls isnt fans main preference too.

I mean, look how much management invest to Ikoma and Kazumin. Compare to Misa and MaiMai, back then, they recieved way more push. And we know Ikoma never been fans favorite and Kaz having mild popularity only.

If we add Manatsu to same class, may be she wont as popular as she is now if she not a fisher.

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Ami, Maaya and Rottii have been stagnant. If they won't do something different (or management won't do something different for them) they will always get the same result, no difference. Better graduate, they have been a veteran in Nogi under members, they have done so much work. It's time to use their precious lifetime to do something better..

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks for the insights. As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To me she is not Maiyanlike beautiful (no one is...) but her charismatic appearance makes up for it. I guess it is not for everyone, but to see her at zero slots makes my heart ache.

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think they would be reluctant to graduate because even though they are at the bottom of popularity in Nogizaka, they still receive an enormous experience just by being under (live concert, Nogi regular variety) and they can even participate in other variety stuff (e.g. Nogieigo). If they graduate it would be harder to get jobs and they would probably end up with no job at all. It's easier for popular members to decide to graduate I guess.

5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yeah, I do realize being under member nowadays is a bit satisfying than under member years ago, and that reluctance is a big wall to broke. But they can't be in Nogi forever, it's just time for them to make a real decision regardless what they'll tackle after they graduate.

Unless, again, management do something different for them.

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Just watched their performance on M Sta. Nice to see Iorichan and Ranze filling in.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think Nojo can stand by her own if she graduates from Nogi now. Her stage plays keep coming one after another even though they are the low profile ones. She got the role as Utena and that's quite a big series that will put her on the map as an actress.

Oh Kawamura, what a wasted talent. Though even with so many backlash against her, I think she'll stay a bit longer because her job to learn guitar from big name guitarists from all around the world is an opportunity too hard to miss. I just hope she is street-smart enough to make relation with these people.

I can't see Maaya doing well post-graduation yet. She is a funny kid, so a job as comedian might have suit her but I can't see her doing it alone. She'll need a tsukkomi partner at least.

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Maiyan<3

They look like greek princess

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Maiyan looks good with black hair!! That's probably the darkest hair color Maiyan ever have, I hope she keeps it.

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Black haired Maiyan? Kuroishi! But it has been some time since her hair was this dark.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    LOL! I'm so used to thinking she dyes her hair all the time that I thought she would dye it to get it back to black! It's been a while since she had black hair -- is what I meant to say...

15. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

:)

maiyan with black hair.. one of my fav :)

16. GodslayerNanami

GodslayerNanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Between Captain and Ikuchan, that empty space, is that Marika's?:"

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Misa x Iku dancing behind Gene boys. Lmao

[​IMG]

18. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Can you give the link, for watching this ?
    thank you

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  20. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member