1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2018
  2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Some pictures from today's stage
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

SNS pictures
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Namida no hyoumenchouryoku (Okada Nana, Kojima Mako, Takahashi Juri, Mukaichi Mion) was premiered in On8 radio show

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  3. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    oh wow..this song just prove my point on how decent and strong voice naachan has. its so easy to tell which voice is naachans and how shes the only one that sound like she can sing. there ive said it.it should hav been just naachan second solo song. no offense to the other girls..but to me it sounds like they r just a 'jama' in this song. okay i sound mean i know.

4. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Now im really corious with the MV if they have

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

5. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Interesting.... When is the album going to be released?

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Naachan’s voice is the only voice I could identify tbh. I mean, I could distinguish Juri, Miion, and Kojimako’s voice too but it sounds really bad and distorted/robotic (like I said in the album thread, I suspect auto tune).

I really enjoyed the beginning <3

7. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    exactly my point..you are so right.agreed hundred percent

8. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    NaaYumi offshot.....:hehe::hehe::hehe:

2eabae14c00dd0d83d9b96109990fd3c.jpg 3abf4fc553508191a7ac02bf7738478b.jpg 09f062adec9d0a94cc000572f003dd33.jpg 863bd2c64de786381996a015bdf7c04b.jpg e65cd7b74e90e270240e7de30c992ecb.jpg f5af1bd7aefbd69dfef8cc8edee52b95.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    on today' s kitazawa saki and murayama yuiri showroom, they talk a bit about yumirin when comment ask about yumirin. all i understand is yuiri and saki said yumirin is cute and beautiful like an actress or something and they praised her for being hardworking.they said she was always practicing the whole time.i tried to analyse yuiri reaction when talking about yumirin...nothing.haha.her face is totally natural. you know..i was expecting like she might had slight hint of ahh...this girl that want naachan reaction but no.nada. she seems neutral. also..i kinda dissapointed about how she react when fan comment ask about them to talk about yuunaa..and yuiri had this annoyed reaction...like shes fed up talking about her and naachan..idk..maybe its just my point of view.guys..if you watch it do tell ur opinion. did she hate it when people ask her about naachan? im just confused by her reaction thats all.

okay..i watch it again..maybe she's just tired...but she always had that reaction when talk about naachan though...hahahaha..she's really confusing..totally opposite than yumirin. yabai..i might root for yumirin if yuiri didnt learn to show her excitement for naachan.haha.when yuiri talk about other girls she has different reaction..like shes kinda in it. but anyway, saki is totally a shipper.haha.she kept trying to talk about yuunaa many times but always get cut by yuiri.yuiri dont like it.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  10. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    just her tsun

11. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana

Tell us which minute starts, later from work i will watch and tell you whar I think. But Yuiri is always tsundete towards Naachan so it is hard to tell her true feelings

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

12. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    start at 8.28 they talk about yuunaa a bit and then they talk about yumirin next. and a bit later sakichan tease yuiri about yuunaa again. and then once again before yuiri had to go somewhere. so saki mention yuunaa three times.and yuiri cut it off those three time.haha.but i guess since saki had that tease tone.

13. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Yuiri is just being tsundere, which I find really cute. I'm sure she is a lot sweeter backstage, behind the camera

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  14. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Omg! Just heard a piece of the music which Naachan is center and! LOVE IT!!! Naachan really is a great singer wow!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

15. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yuiri always being tsundere to naachan in front of camera, I think not in behind....hahahaaaa,take care about ur bf yuiri or Yumirin will take it, lol

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

16. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    005KetTFgy1fn8vdlmk38j308w06odgx.jpg
    dont worry everyone the two wives has a truce [hehe][hehe] yuiri is just so tsundere to naachan

• Like Like x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

18. Rurouni

It is still about practice these days, but mostly concentrating on the "adult"con and her solocon. She also met Yuuri today (since I believe the U17 members are practicing today). She also finally has the chance to go to beauty salon to trim her hair and some color treatment.
    Also Iino Miyabi grad stage (which will be on Kamikyoku/Yoshimasa stage) date is already decided. It will be on Jan 22 (Mon). Miyabi obviously wanted Naachan to be in it, so we'll see.

Naachan schedule:
    Sun, Jan 14: "adult" concert
    Tue, Jan 16: solocon
    Fri~Sat, Jan 19~20: Request Hour
    Sun, Jan 21: STU48 concert and Draft

Like you've seen on the schedule, she will participate in the draft as STU48 rep (with Takino Yumiko, Iwata Hina, Torobu Yuri, Yabushita Fu)

Next week Mujack preview
    chrome_2018-01-13_00-41-00 (Custom) (Custom).jpg
    https://twitter.com/triple_crown48/status/951868323871956992

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

*sigh* I always liked Miyabi... shame she couldn't get the traction in the AKB fandom she wanted so long. :(

That is *amazing*... I kinda wish I could see it animated... she looks as if she sensed you coming through the door, and is turning to greet you. <3

20. Rurouni

Yesterday (Saturday) she woke up relatively late which probably made some of her fans worried since you never know when something like a flu hits you. She started to update her SNS around 2PM.
    She also said that she has yuri (girl's love, not Yuuri) deficiency since she was busy practicing for the concerts. Probably can only watch/read yuri stuff after the concerts are over.
    She only mentioned about doing voice training today with a vocal coach, so that is nice to know.

From AKB encyclopedia, Naachan is picked by 12 48G members as the member they respect the most, probably the highest compared to other "young" member. The ones above her are Sasshi, Yukirin, Sayanee, Yuihan, Jurina, Kojiharu. She actually didn't get any mention from AKB member outside of Team 8 and 16 gen members. She get 3 from Team 8 and 2 from 16th gen. Got 1 from Obata Yuna (SKE) and 1 from Sakamoto Erena (HKT) and 5 from STU. Kinda surprised me a bit tho since Aki and Amane didn't pick her (both are picking Sasshi). Noepii also choose Sasshi

Also they released more info about STU 1st single yesterday.
    She is in coupling song for Type G and theater ed. The song title is "Dareka ga itsuka suki dato ittekureru hi made" and the members are Isogai Kanon, Imamura Mitsuki, Okada Nana, Takino Yumiko, Yabushita Fu. If you're asking about MV, well, it will not have a MV. The MV for STU new single are only for Kurayami and Setouchi no Koe.
    Specific store bonus photo
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://stu.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/000049.html

The "adult" con will start at 19:00 JST.

The Mujack thing was for 2 episodes! Jan 19 and 26. Finally, Naachan on a variety show. I already forget when was the last time she is in a variety/game show.
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/1097

• Like Like x 2