1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Me too.
    I have a feeling that she's joining the show.
    If she do, she probably do well.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Hey now, we don’t need logic and reasoning in this thread. According to the last 45 pages, this is a place for fantasies.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I should note that people shouldn’t be to quick to say who will & won’t go on

P101 s1 & s2 has rumored contestants even before the show aired with no source from what I could remember & like 8/10 ended up being true

I wouldn’t be blame anyone for doubting certain girls joining. But I also wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss the possibilities either

• Like Like x 1
  4. welp

welp Next Girls

You can see the link from someone else's comment. :D I didn't bother to post the link as fan account was untrustworthy source anyway.

The tweet was translated by me. :^^;: Seemingly, there was already irregularity in the original message as the writer was not native speaker and, due to pronoun dropping and syntax, some sentences were ambiguous and I meant leave it as that.

But, hasn't the said ceremony already been held on the second Monday of this year?

What is most skeptical about this tweet is none 48 member has spoken up if she will join the show. I can see only 1 reason why, the agency has urged all participants to hush. If my assumption is right, no way Sakura did tell a wota she would join the show, she would make it so vague like "Perhaps" or "Who knows?".

I expect there will be at least 1 prominent member of 48 groups to join the show. Aki-p definitely wants this show to succeed and a plausibly working tactic is to put popular member(s) in the show. At least, that guarantees fans of that girl will avidly follow the show. Also, no insult intended, but, if there are only Cuca and likes on the show, how much likely 48 girls will make it to the final lineup? If there was no popular member deliberately signed up for the audition, Aki-p must have some method to coerce convince the member.

If the fan account was true, Sakura truly would join the show, I have a wild theory, Jurina will join too. The 2 rivals shift their election stage to a survival show, which wota will not want to watch?

Including yours apparently.

Summary
    Facts/ confirmed
    - The show will kick off in the first half near the middle of the year. (May or June?)
    - The group will have activities all over Asia, mainly Korea and Japan.
    - 48 girls will be parts of this group.
    - Oversea 48 groups are excluded.
    - The group will get a theatre.
    - The group is collaboration between Mnet and Aki-p.
    - This is all girls' show.

Rumors/ speculation/ unconfirmed
    - The group will be permanent Korean sister of AKB48.
    - The group will have different teams.
    - The Korean agency of the group will be CJ E&M.
    - Lee Seung Gi is the host.
    - Jinyoung is a mentor.
    - Heo Youngji and Ayumi (aka Itou Yumi) are street MC's, Youngji for Seoul, Ayumi for Tokyo.
    - Possible contestants are
    6 eliminatees of Idol School, Haein, Natty, Eunyoung, Haneul, Sian and Yuri
    Someone from CLC
    Cuca of STU
    Sakura of AKB

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    I highly doubtful of cuca joining she's just picking up pace in stu

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Noooooooooo.... I hope Mnet will give them a better stylist ;;
    Because if I had to chose between this

IMG_3464.JPG

And this

IMG_3463.JPG

I'd definitely choose the lastest
    The P101 could have been cute if it wasn't for the mix between gray & pink, on the pic it might look cute but IRL it was a tragic

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    samee, i was very close to watching mix nine after seeing Just Dance the girls looked so cute. it better fits a korean school girl outfit in my mind too not that im an expert though

• Like Like x 1
  8. trxsh

trxsh Member

That link? It looks like someone's personal blog..? And it's not even about the rumor it's just "theres a rumor about Sakura" and then for the rest of it talking about her AKB Kouhaku solo lol

To be honest, if your speculation is true (that theyll shift the Sakura and Jurina rivalry to Produce48) that would be good freaking tv and all their fans would basically have to support the show and vote every week whether they like korea or not because "do you want to make your oshi cry??!!"

except probably kyoto48, but its questionable how committed he is to any individual member in the first place lol

we don't know enough to make an informed opinion about most stuff - including whether going on the show would be career suicide. For eg if they did some filming in japan they could still easily go to handshakes and stuff. Who knows.

So I agree that this is the "report all of your fantasies and dreams, and while you're at it- your entire stream of consciousness!" thread, but this is also the case for the people who are stating definitively that "no one from 48g will join" "this show will flop" "this is what will happen to 48g members if they join"- because you dont know lol, all of it is speculation.

But if this thread is the place to discuss the show, including speculations, so while there's not much information it's probably fine~

• Like Like x 1
  9. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    • Like Like x 1
  10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Like Like x 1
  11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Have you not been reading this thread? hahaha

True, if a member does something I really don't like then dropped. But I will say at least this, I have never oshihened in 11 years of following these groups.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Omg my bad, I didn’t even know I said it was a definite fact and that anyone mentioned in P48 saying they’d go on is confirmed. Could’ve sworn I said apparently, relating to speculation

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I might as well start a tweet using produce48 plus random name will not participate and it might make it back to this thread.

Read the comments on that tweet, they just proved how gullible some people in this thread is.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah people, uhm, sorry to say but this rumour is probably going to be totally false... even moreso than others. Just a hunch lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Twice48

Twice48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Cool post what you want, goes both ways. But I don’t remember saying it was a confirmed fact though you tried to make it seem as such. People post speculations & rumors on things just in case that was a foreign concept

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

All these rumors are ridiculous. All it is is “___ is rumored to be appearing on PD48” and then it pops up here. There is not even legit reasoning as to why the person thinks so. I don’t even need an original source to the person who said it. Even something like “she hinted it” or “she said in handshake” and it would be 100 times more convincing. I am not believing in ANY of these rumors.

Next up, “PiYo Is RuMoReD tO aPpEaR oN pRoDuCe48” and a particular person will come flying, ready to slaughter
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. welp

welp Next Girls

Lol. That Mix9 uniform remind me of Evangelion. The PD101 one is very similar to what actually worn in Korea but the color.

These are actual Korean school uniforms
    [​IMG]
    (Model: Kim Yerim. School: Hanlim Multi Arts High School)

[​IMG]
    (Models: Bae Yubin & Kim Jiho. Schools: Korean Arts School & School of Performing Arts Seoul)

I guess you didn't scroll down the blog nor you could read Japanese? In her/ his blog the person photo captured a tweet of a Korean fan and multiple (mostly negative) replies to it. Besides, the person actually disbelieved the fan account "The source is mere a claim of a random Korean fan and no official statement has released. Also, to grasp #1 in the election this year, activities in Japan is essential. To join 'Produce48' she'll miss Japanese activities and her election ranking is in dire. In December last year, in an event of Tokyo Monorail, she commented she was thinking if she would join Produce48, yet, likely, she simply went along to not offend the Korean. ..."

You forgot it would also be a fight for 'center' position. The person receiving most votes in the last episode will be the center of the group. As there will be 12 episodes, Japanese wota may end up paying more to vote in this show than they have ever done in any single election (thus more $$ to Aki-p). (If there will be no limit how many times a fan can SMS vote daily, a fan may end up spending 20m yen voting throughout the show.)

The show won't be a career suicide, although, maybe, a disruption. The group surely will have activities in Japan. How often 48 girls in the group can join their original groups depends on the number of team this group will have. If there is only 1 team, every members will be tightly bound with the group schedule. If there is more, 48 girls may be able to sit out off some activities of this new group to join those of their original groups.

:lol: If you scrolled through previous and later replies, it looked like that statement was a joke.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Alright eff it.

STU48's Iwata Hina is apparently rumored to be in Produce48 because in her most recent profile questionnaire she answered Korea being the country she wants to travel to.

Better yet I have source too.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/iwata-hina-hinachan-hinapiyo.19177/page-22#post-1409501

Q.44 Country you would like to travel to?
    Korea

[​IMG]

They were literally straight up mocking some of you guys on this thread and you guys happily took the bait. :chuffed:

=========================

All I want is just useful info to discuss on, instead of people arguing 10 pages on baseless rumors

• Like Like x 1
  19. trxsh

trxsh Member

I see what looks like 755 posts but no tweets. Wonder if its in your ability to give any responses that aren't strange and combative for no reason though :lol:

Speculation is one thing but in the past theres actually a policy against posting baseless rumors due to the pointless drama and general idiocy that tends to follow.

Either general busy-ness of the mods or my earlier idea of this thread being treated like a "containment" thread would probably be why its not really being applied to here though

• Like Like x 1
  20. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

I tried to say that long time ago and what I got back is 'you also don't know anything' and 'rumors might happen'. [hehe]

Wow, I don't know there is someone who thinks s48 is Star48. :^O^:

• Like Like x 1