1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oguri Yui (Yuiyui)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'd love to see a bikini shot.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    In another world maybe ?

3. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    oh please don't. at least until she turn into 20

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Wait, was that a threat?

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    • Like Like x 1
  6. chiuchimu

Mikurin did bikini shots at 16 and she looks great. Most popular 48G girls do bikini shots at 16, I don't see why it should go 'bad' for Yui.

I think she would look great too.

7. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    • Like Like x 1
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Since Team 8 are also involved in upcoming paralympics, which means the whole world will have their eyes on Japan in no less than 2 years and some eyes might take a closer look.
    considering Japan deploys a lot of efforts to improve it's image
    Considering the whole world more or less means the occidental world
    Considering the current storm caused bye the wenstein case
    Despite a certain pressure from fans, and I imagine a more certain pressure from the usual grabia magazines, Toyota better stay wise and not lift the zugi ban rule.

Also I like a lot the current Team 8 gravure, somewhat infinite kind of clothes leads to more creativity for the photographer.

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20180112-570784
    https://www.excite.co.jp/News/release/20180112/Prtimes_2018-01-12-2955-832.html
    https://news.dwango.jp/2018/01/12/165455/idol/
    http://music-book.jp/music/news/news/172263

Pettanko Fighter.

Megutan's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/o_megu1112/status/951746733792358400
    001.jpg

Satone's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/AKB48K5/status/951784871839465473
    002.jpg 003.jpg

10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I see you are a man of culture as well *sipping tea*
    But, we'll see. What I learn from sakamichi is...nothing last forever. especially strict conservative gravure principle :fp: Remember that time when Nogi fans act high almighty saying, they are classier without revealing skin? :lol:

Even between that set of members Oguri still the center :1st:

11. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I hope not! It’s even worse that we must “protect women’s purity” because western people (americans) get offended by little things like this. Usually the olympics are considered horrible for a country because of the billions of debt they get with all the basically useless buildings and such. But I think this is the real tragedy of the olympics.

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Pettanko ace?

13. chiuchimu

Totally agree.

I'm Japanese living in America and so see this all the time. This is Japan and Japanese Idols. I don't give a rats @ss about American values or what the world thinks. America has been showing girls younger than 16 wearing bikinis in movies and TV since the 60s. I guess some people never gone to the beach or the pool since millions flock to water during the summer in America. So hypocritical.

Nothing wrong with Yui wearing a bikini - its what girls around the world wear in public when they want to swim.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I never liked the beach reasoning to be honest. You go to the beach to get a tan, to swim, to have fun, to rest. You're wearing a bikini on a magazine for men to f... Not exactly the same thing. You see naked children on a beach, you don't see them on the cover of a magazine.

The discussion goes beyond the Olympics, the U.S., the rest of the world. Some people don't like to see their idols being turned into gravure objects, others do.

EDIT: Let me give you one example. One day, banana was this cute young and talented SKE that was finally starting to be pushed. The very next day I couldn't even look at her because I was so tired of seeing her gravure. She became all about gravure in a matter of weeks. It loses its effect.

http://love-berry.net/fashion/yuiyuisexy.html
    047.jpg 048.jpg 049.jpg 050.jpg

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  15. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Just as there's nothing wrong with Yui wearing a bikini I don't see why there's anything wrong with Yui not wearing a bikini. This is not America or anyone else imposing their values in the end its Japan still making this decision on their own.

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    My thought exactly.
    When i first encountered idols bikini works (AKB didn't exist by then) I liked those, but nowadays even if I don't mind swimsuit shots, I find it boring ....
    When you have seen 1 bikini shoot, you have seen all of them.
    What looks more like so and so idol wearing a bikini than so and so idol wearing a different bikini ?
    Do an idol have to remove her clothes to look pretty ?
    I find more appeal in the photos above than in @kyoto48☀︎☂ 's avatar

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I agree :approve:

There's nothing wrong with her not wanting to wear one if she has the choice. But if toyota or "the olympics" forces them to not do it, then yea I think that's pretty stupid. Forcing someone who wants to wear one to not be able to is bad just like forcing someone who doesn't want to wear one to wear it.
    I mean, imagine if you're somebody like Onishi. You are 20 years old and you have never once in your life been able to even go to the beach with friends and wear a bikini because some executive working in Toyota forbids you to do it...

I mean I could say the same thing about "clothed" gravure too, right? lol

18. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yeah you're totally right that's my stance as well, gravure is a huge part of creating a fan base but it can also look as management exploiting young idols into gravure shots they don't want. I am not sure on whether the Olympics is doing a direct ban but if Toyota is well its up to them what values they want to impose on their employees. I also don't think gravure ban stops them from going swimming at all so that seems like a huge exaggeration but you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I think the members are not allowed to go out in public in bikini's, and not allowed to take pics and upload on social media in bikinis either.

20. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Ok well that's pretty dumb, I was under the impression they just wouldn't do any shoots until 18+

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk