1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Oguri Yui (Yuiyui)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    We live in the age of smartphones. It would be easy for certain pictures to end up in 5ch or Twitter, which would make the rule pointless.

004.jpg

2. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    It wouldn't be pointless, in my mind the rule is in place to not publish gravure, not for pictures of them in bikinis not exist at all

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    But you have to see the reason why they have the rule in the first place. They don't want their girls to be seen like that.

4. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    If the reasoning is so that to look more palatable to the world because of the upcoming Olympics I doubt anyone would care if they were photographed at the beach by paparazzi. Teen actors in America are seen all the time at the beach etc. Going off the other discussions the issue to me seems that a product is being created that sexualizes minors which isn't viewed so well. Also there will always be the question of were they willing to do the photo shoot or were they pressured into doing in through exploitation of power.

The ban extending to never wearing bikinis ever because smart phones exist doesn't address those two issues.

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I don't think it has anything to do with the Olympics. I mean, c'mon, it's Toyota, not the Japanese Olympic Committee nor the Diet Building. But they're a worldwide car manufacturer and their name is associated with the team. And that team has young girls. Toyota being associated to minors wearing bikinis in magazines? See what I mean?

And what they banned wasn't swimsuits, the girls can still go to the beach and wear something like this...

005.jpg 006.jpg

See the difference between Ikumin (and even the younger Naanya) and Mako?

6. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Im not really arguing the motive behind the ban, just that going off other discussion here if the ban was for the public image before the Olympics that a ban towards gravure shoots is reasonable but not banning swimsuit wearing altogether. I had already said I'm not too knowledgeable on the exact details of whatever ban there is and was going off the fact another user said they banned swimsuits altogether.

Toyota not wanting their name attached to minors wearing bikinis is a whole different discussion that I wasn't really defending, but if that's what they want it is totally up to them as they are the sponsors.

7. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They have bigger boobs than Ikumin

• Like Like x 2
  8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Actually, what is the details of the ban we are talking about?
    Perspective-wise, there will always be people who support and oppose.

That is kind of obvious :^^;: come on its Naanya. They need at least HidaAya/Moka to be on par with her.

9. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

If its not about moral consistency but instead about Toyota's strategic image, then its all BS anyway. As far as the argument about the beach and the studio being different environments, I will agree with that. However, Hollywood has been putting bikini clad girls 16 or younger on the BIG Screen for decades and Hollywood movies have a much bigger world audience than a Japanese Teen Magazine( as far as sexualizing minors, Hollywood is the king of that).

And finally,to each there own, including the Idols. If an Idol wants or not wants to do a bikini shot than they should be able to. So if a Idol wants to do a Bikini shot then we fans that want to see should be able to and for the fans that don't like the idea, they don't have to look.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    and Yamabe Ayu is the third one

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The new MayuYukirin? They need another one to be Sashihara to complete the puzzle.

Oh, there she is.

The problem is, MaYukiSashi start at the same team, not for those three :^^;:

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  15. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
  16. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ They did not announced who yet

17. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Yeah is supposed to be one member who performed today in the fresh member concert right? but the article talks about some precise members, and the headline is even more precise and names Yuiyui and Hinnata straight up, this is what I don't get it.

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If you can moon language it's just the article highlighting the two biggest names they think of. And the title is something like "LARME to announce model from Oguri Yui, Honma Hinata etc"

If there is a ら behind names means "etc".

The announcement will be in SR the day after tomorrow.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    I see thanks, so is going to be Hana then [hehe]

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen: