1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sakuratan ranks 228 in lucky girl this year.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

As if that rank have an impact to her career [hehe]

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think she's ranked low three years straight. Yet, overall, she been on a steady rise.

4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

You mean at the very end? She also mentions it at the start so it's probably connected to what she was saying there.
    Yah it got violent very fast and they were really throwing dirt at sakura so kudos to her -- oh and it made you want to hit those three people lol.

5. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Exactly. She's already had the spotlight in 2014? 2015? or something when she was 1st. I'm very much content.

6. chiuchimu

Haha! I just saw the Palm reader AKBingo. Sakura wasn't even on the show. It's like she said to them "Forget you guys, your full of cr@p!"
    :approve:

7. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I wonder who she'd get that sass from [hehe] *cough* Sasshi *cough*
    Saku-chan has always been a mature kid but recently she's improved a lot in her performances and talking. She's especially interested in taking care of her kouhai. If anyone watched HKT's 6th anniversary special performance, when all kenkyuusei were promoted Sakura encouraged them and patted them on the back saying "let's do our best together". I seriously teared up there, thinking she was just a little girl herself a few years ago. Now she's all grown up :') The future's looking bright guys.

8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hey where i can find source sakura joining p48 ?? LOLL

9. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

What? I didnt hear from twitter at all? Where did you hear that? Lol

Anyway idk if you guys knew about this or not according to @ithebigc in his twitter it seems like this year is her last year of joining the SSK honestly im really surprise to know that and it makes me want to go all in for Sakura this year to make sure she rank 1st this year

You can see ithebigc tweet here
    https://twitter.com/ithebigc/status/951779295432617984

Lets do our best this year for Sakura guys! This year no more slacking, we must secure the throne for Sakura :1st:

10. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Hahaha, absolutely nowhere. The people in that thread are so delusional.

11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No i’m just trolling lol .

I’ve heard that too from a few japanesse fans too . I hope her “last ssk” card will get paid this year ( and winning it on nagoya dome ) lolll

12. chiuchimu

^I kinda saw it coming, not specifically ssk but something. They been playing a facade with Sakura ever since Kimi wa Melody(maybe it din't go as planned?). They want to promote the current new gen(Team8,NGT,STU) and AKB members like Mako and Rena. Their not promoting Sakura anymore and with her kennin cancelled, fat chance she'll make center limited to Hakata. 2018 is her last chance.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Im not totally convinced it will be her last ssk tbh

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yea I really don't think it will be her last SSK

What will make me upset is if she does what certain other members have done and lies about it for votes. But I trust sakura wouldn't do that.

What probably happened, unless @ithebigc can find the exact place where she said it, is maybe a misunderstanding or she was just thinking about it a little and someone mistook it as a statement.

15. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    LAST SSK?
    Who said that? Where did she make that announcement?
    There's no way it's her last SSK...
    Or is there...
    Please no someone tell me this is a lie

16. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

don't worry, its probably not true
    If you search for it all you get are these three links:

https://rosie.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/akb/1503236934/-100
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/hktmatomemon/archives/51921503.html
    http://akb48nensensou.net/archives/51919663.html

The first is the 2ch thread and the next two are matome of the exact same thread. I mean if a top 5 member said she'd quit ssk, do you really think there would only be a single 2ch thread on it? Also, the proof that was posted in the 2ch thread is from a twitter account which has since been deleted. So I don't think so. Maaaaaaaybe there's a small chance its true, but probably not.

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

That would surprise me, this would mean she would stop participating in elections after turning 20. well, a few popular AKB girls graduated while being at that age or around it. (Acchan, Tomochin, Ricchan & Paruru). Sometimes graduating at a young age can be good. if Sakura can find a very good agency who would give good promo, maybe she could plan to graduate. tbh with the recent changes, I feel like Sakura doesn't have much to gain from 48G anymore. The kennin being cancelled is not a bad thing, but they also clearly stop pushing her in AKB. even if she gets center in HKT now it's not really worth it, the era of 48 sister groups being popular and bringing interest is gone. Sakura should have been HKT center a few years ago, that would have helped. Now it's kinda... meh :/

If the best she can get is mid-row in AKB, center in HKT which doesn't give attention, and not many solo jobs, I don't think it's worth it. I personally think the best thing for her would be to rank 1st in elections and then graduate the following year. I don't think she can rank 1st next time, but maybe the year after? if after 2019 she still isn't 1st, it's not worth trying more imo. (I'm also kinda scared some other girls will surpass her which will be bad for her) I really wish she could win the elections either in 2018 or 2019 and then graduate while she is still young, find a good agency and start getting solo jobs. it would be best. imo

But I don't want to think of her graduation now LOL I just talk about this since there's the talk about last election.

18. chiuchimu

I feel the same way but also add if she can get more outside work now it would be great too.

19. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Tbh i took that rumour as a wake up call to bring us Sakura oshi in our highest fighting spirit like in 2014/2015 when no one expected her to get senbatsu/kami 7 and make her win the SSK
    I also afraid that with so many new gen what if they surpass her? It will be bad for her career as an idol

If this rumour is true, I kinda understand why she want to stop participating. The SSK itself indeed stressful for most of the members every year inc. Sakura too. Not everyone can be a Jurina to endure those stress for these year in order to win SSK. And for top member like Sakura, I guess its better for her to quit when she is on top rather than surpass by her kouhai. So I'm not sad if the rumour is true

With AKB right now focusing on its ori member and team 8 and HKT even when the earlier gen still young they treated them as old member and just push the young blood early even when theres a fail (uhum Hana), Sakura is really in disadvantage position for both group. Nowadays she is looking like a support rather than an ace. The only way she can maintain her position as ace is to win the SSK

I low key want to see if she graduate after her victory, will she be the new Kawaei? (Signed in a good agency right after her graduation, starring many drama/movie, get a lot of job)

And fyi, it almost been a year when Sakura annouce her 2nd photobook in ANN and she says theres no other progress rather those announcement. Well done management :glare:

20. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Really the only thing I can think of that would make this her last ssk (if it is) is that she is graduating soon. Could be the main reason she stopped gravure too, because she wants to do acting.