1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    4 for a group in pretty good condition? :rofl:That way D3 will not enough to answer AKB4 current needs :lol: They better open Gen 17 audition later this year.

Based on face alone, I'd pick the far left and second left. Will need to see their short video on YT. I'll check their numbers in D3 thread.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Of course. Because they are still in a good condition, getting them now will be a good time. Since the boat isn't even done yet, the girls joining now won't be too far behind with the current ones.

3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I'm not sure if it's still on YT, but in one of her first SR, "the far left one" has done something similar to Yuna :^^;: I like her a lot, hope they'll take her

4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Now that is something worth to explore...for research purpose.

The only STU SR I've ever watch is Mario's favourite imouto's. Watching some D3 candidates won't hurt.

How's the preventive campaign against thumb down going?

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The good guys are winning

And probably most of you haven't noticed but Setouchi no Koe is at 850k views now

if the video does not show watch the video here

This one is even more trivial...Yumirin's saxophone has two appearance in STU MVs already which is more than half of the girls in the team

6. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Be patient, funding Izumo-class take time.

Last time I checked it's 6k like vs 4k dislike. That's not important though, just focus on single sales.

7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I prefer that Greek song, Omoidasete Yokatta. This one makes me sleep.

I thought it will be Yamato-class :eek:
    [​IMG]
    I hope I'm not giving Aki-P some ridiculous idea.

:lol::lol: Good then.

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This wasn't announced beforehand on the STU schedule but apparently today, Ayumin and Torochan went to this marathon event for opening and ending ceremony with Eito Takaoka Kaoru in Ehime.
    DTexMERUQAAmKle.jpg DTexMEUVwAA4qFn.jpg DTdgMCpU0AElcFS.jpg DTdgMCrVoAEzkgf.jpg DTdzJwrUMAAgAJs.jpg DTdzJwsVMAE9umw.jpg

Snippet
    https://twitter.com/a_hrrn/status/952387447492505600

Interesting point:
    1. They got new winter coats to wear on top of their summer first STU uniform. Looks great!
    2. Will we have more collaborative events with Eitos?

================================================

However on the other hand this is the pics and vids of another event in Ehime about a sports festival I posted about not too long while ago. After the event, they did a guerilla tissue event in the main shopping street.

DTeKaMKVMAAR3q4.jpg

First there was the mini-live. Here is the setlist: (Basically Michu Center everything)
    https://twitter.com/yama_stu/status/952380746483646464

M1. Flying Get
    MC1 Self Introduction
    M2. Setouchi no Koe (Michu Center)
    M3. Ponytail to Shushu (Chiho and Michu center)
    MC2 What sports you have done: Maiha - Dance, Swimming, Karate > Michu: Watching Soccer (She said she doesn't do sports herself)
    M4. Heavy Rotation (Michu center)
    MC3 Info about the STU HS event
    M5. Koi Suru Fortune Cookie (Michu center)
    Tissue event announced

After the live they participated in a Kickball tournament for an hour.
    DTfeHEhV4AAtb65.jpg DTfeHEjUMAABat4.jpg

Miichan, Chiho,Maiha playing Kickball. Michu and Chiho were refs.
    https://twitter.com/LgFs6aDtsOo1uXI/status/952436367052587008
    https://twitter.com/Nissiiiiy/status/952434481087918080
    https://twitter.com/ishimina1011/status/952438241789075456

DTfO0AfVMAABwba.jpg DTfQlajV4AApmGy.jpg DTfQnzlVwAAmH6g.jpg DTfVRAOV4AEhFvy.jpg DTfVUTpVQAAYWPR.jpg DTe0209VwAAYMJw.jpg DTfIWaJVAAER59i.jpg DTfcwK6VwAAz7PZ.jpg

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  10. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I thought it was up to the members? Is this a new thing that changed since the first draft (I haven't followed 48g closely since around then) or is it just a fan thing for fun?

Regardless I'm excited to see who the new members will end up being.

11. kmacu

kmacu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Definitely 16, then 69. Those are the only two I really care about (for STU)... :^^;:

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    New thing, fans get to pick the candidate.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/20263/

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I'm voting for no.16 Oki Yuka (will not actually vote for STU tho, since I'm on Team 4).

14. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I haven't been following the draft, could someone share some info on the candidates?

15. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Same here, I haven't really been following. But now knowing fans are going to choose (and it seems like they're going to go for those who prefer STU, which is nice) I'd like to get to know more about them, particularly the ones we'd expect to be picked for STU.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The only two girls that would most likely get drafted by STU is the only two girls who have put them as first choice up till now.
    https://www.akb48.co.jp/audition17/

Click their profile for clips and info.

No. 16 and 69.

No.16 took STU first gen audition but got dropped in final audition. Now she makes a comeback through D3 with a passionate heart for STU.

No.69 background is from ASH. Same with Chiho, Michu and a few others. With her addition to the team should be no problem and might create an impact to the current STU senbatsu formation in future singles.

Matome dance and singing clips for No.69. When I say impact, she can definitely knock on the doorstep in kami 7 easily.
    http://setouchi48.blog.jp/archives/6414356.html

In the STU team showroom right now, some do consider them as 1.5 gen instead of D3 candidates.

Both have great passion for the team and provide good potential that would strengthen the team's performance and in the visuals department accordingly.

Last girl No.47 states STU as her 2nd choice option. Coming from Ehime she wants to join NGT foremost. But since NGT has already a lot of crazy high potential girls in competition, I doubt she can make it in early rounds. Hence STU fans will probably take her in 3rd round to replenish the retired members of that prefecture.

After this I'm not sure if STU fans wants to steal a girl from other teams (NMB likely) since we do have the room capacity but it's totally unpredictable since people so far has yet to express uniamously if we are gunna end it early in 3rd round. But if that's the case, we should be happy with our first two draft anyways. Win for us no matter what.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  17. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I watched the audition videos from them and I don't see anything outstandingly bad about any of them so I'd be happy if they get in. (Only watched those who listed STU, too lazy to watch all lol)

Not counting Mami, but including Nana, there's 30 members... I definitely hope at least 2 are chosen. Well going from what you're saying, it's probably likely.

Personally I'm just glad I finally moooostly learned the names+faces of all the current members... hahaha... took me long enough. So I'm ready for any new faces. \o/

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    #16 Oki Yuuka absolutly beauty ace! 100% She will be in STU :flower:
    1 or 2 members enough! I prefer only Oki <3

19. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Just watched the STU48 performance (14:30) at the AKB48 Theatre. I have to say overall it has a better performance draw compared to the normal Senbatsu girls. It was enjoyable and I can see each girl giving her best effort. I am happy management is brave and sane enough to let CUCA lead many of the songs. CUCA really set the dance standard other girls have to meet/beat while performing with her.

I am not a fan of those long flare pants/dresses for the taller girls. Looks terrible when you have to dance in them and a lot of the dance moves have subtle leg movements which are lost/hidden.

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The perks of picking STU as first choice. Double center for our two promising girls.

(Starting position)
    No.16 Oki Yuuka and No.69 Yura Akari

This is third likely girl we would pick up No.47 Nakamura Mai

(Starting position, 3rd girl from the right)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018