1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I don't know if stopping gravure is a reason but it could be. Some of the girls who graduated at young age that I mentioned, like Acchan and Paruru, or even Mayuyu (she didn't graduate older either) also stopped gravure while still young. anyway I sound pessimistic about Sakura's career in 48G but tbh the more I think about it, the more I think she really didn't get lucky. She could have been like original Kami-7 level popular member if she debuted at the right time in the right group. instead she is constantly hated and never gets the good side in any group no matter how well she does in everything, since back when she was young and new. She's now technically #2 in elections (without Mayuyu & Sasshi, she is after Jurina), #2 in HS (after Sayanee), high followers on social medias, she works hard to improve her performances, and still one of the youngest between popular members. She has the best results overall but she is limited to lower position in AKB and front position in HKT but no one really checks out for them anymore. idk this just makes me sad when I think about all this & it doesn't help that Sakura has such low confidence in herself. ;_; I just want her to do well and be happy. She puts too much pressure on herself. Remember she said before that her parents are strict. I think that's one of the reasons why she has low confidence, seeing her cry from frustration in recent months is sad because you can tell that it's real and she really isn't happy with herself ._.

So I really hope Sakura's fans do their best and make her win, or at least stay #2. and if she really doesn't get better things in 48G then she should think of herself and move on to focus on her own career, I love her as idol but she really deserves more solo jobs, and less pressure on herself.

I hope the next months prove me wrong about Sakura's career in 48G, right now it's kinda... :| But let's keep supporting her as idol for as long as she is. <3

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    This thread needs some throw back

eb753f2b-s.jpg 2fda85e2-s.jpg

3. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
  4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  5. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

OMG now you brought the pic I remember all of Sakura fans really hyped to buy the dvd only to watch Miyawakii[hehe]

... but nope they just threw it away off the dvd and the only way to watch it is from variety show footage and its not full:gavel:
    I always got mad everytime I remember that stupid decision lol

6. NaMuNaRin

NaMuNaRin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I'm with you!
    I almost burned the dvd because of that stupid decision! :lol:

7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase

Everyone will do their best , no one lost the hope to bring sakura the #1 crown lollll . Since this is maybe my first and last chance to see my kami oshi win SSK ( mariko never won it till the end , and i’m not sure can met new kami oshi if sakura’s graduating )

8. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Hear Hear!
    Lets all support The Princess so that she can be crowned The Queen!

9. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    That little gal squatting by the metal cupboard eating melon pan ,,,, becoming the next Queen ,,,,,,,hmmmmm

I LIKE IT :1st: !!!!!!

10. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I want the crown stay in Fukuoka! :1st:

11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Lol hopefully sasshi feels the same.

On another note, I'm kinda glad sakura isn't participating in the next live wrestling thing -- best to avoid any risk whatsoever of a serious injury. Just not worth the risk. Probably the drama is safer because it's a much more controlled environment.

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Please no more for the ridiculous wrestling thing . Tbh i dont see anything cool / fun with wrestling .

What can i hope which songs should got decent rank on RH2018 ? Negaigoto ? Kimi wa Melody ? Kibouteki Reff ? :(

13. chiuchimu

Whats wrong with the wrestling?:confused:

With a shoe string budget and AKB girls for actresses we are not going to get a great drama like Hana Yori Dango. I'd rather get some AKB program rather than nothing at all.

14. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

For me if its for a drama its okay, but participating some live wrestling with the real wrestler no thx, its better for Sakura to prepare for HKT tour rather than participating that event

15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Haha the fighting scene , the costumes , just not my cup of tea , seems ugly :|

Anything about RH : good for 48groups especially for NGT .

but not very good for sakura :|

Also whats happen to Ottona Ressha ,

From 6 to 15 and suddenly drop to 25.

Is HKT fans already tired with that songs , or haruppi’s fandom got tired with their oshimen . Poor girl , im also rooting for her but seems i feel there’s something wrong about her :| , lazy is a bit too harsh , but idk , just feel she’s not put herself 100% in her few months comeback last year :( .

Meanwhile this year SSK kinda interesting ,

Will Jurina finally become no 1 ?
    Will Sakura can keep the crown in Hakata’s ?
    Will AKB finally snatched back the crown ?
    Will NGT hypes continue their big momentum ?

Hoping some sasshi fans hako oshi spare some 1/5 of her vote last year is difficult , also i dont think haruppi fans will help sakura to maintain the crown in hakata’s ( some of them maybe hate sakura tho regards sakura’s result in every year ssk )

Saw akai pin heel was dropping , a little bit myself taught ‘ah maybe jurina’s wota is almost done for her’ , lmao i dont know she’s got new solo song in ske 2nd album lol . ( and rank in top 5 :| )

AKB 51th single is allready out , i hope sakura can snatch a SOLO center from hkt 11th ( if released before SSK Campaign ) nor AKB 52th ( sadly this will be SSK single and it doesnt have a much impact for her campaign imho )

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  16. sakuratrip

sakuratrip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    SSK is going to be very much so worth watching this year hehe, I'm so excited.

17. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Yes this year RH is not so good for Sakura and HKT (and I thought this RH is kinda snooze fest lol) and remember when last year Sakura hold the most performance at RH in all 48G (around 21 song iirc?)

About Otona Ressha it must be Haruppi fans want to vote it but they knew Haruppi wouldnt perform there so better to save for SSK?

And yeah for SSK I really really hope she wins it this year actually
    With HKT not in their best condition recently this winning maybe can up HKT name again and with those rich fans from NGT and Jurina's fans I really curious if we can defeat them esp. after those RH with NGT
    Anyway I hope she can solo center HKT single if it release before SSK and hopefully can continue it in AKB 52th single (which is SSK single [hehe])
    Good luck for us minna!:1st:

18. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yea , a little good things there is still new hkt songs rank in top 25 , means actually hkt is not in totally neglected condition.

Jurina is still the strongest rival at all , consistent in RH + SSK every year , also her fans must be very motivated as rino and mayuyu allready step down from SSK.

NGT fans is rich , but imho comparing sakura and ogiyuka , i’ll still put sakura 1 or 2 step forward . Ogiyuka got #1 in preliminary last year was very shocking and scare me tho , but sakura still manage to have like 9k of gaps . Not as big as our gap with jurina , but 9k is not a small amount too.meanwhile comparing to jurina , i’ll must say sakura is still behind her .

Bot fans are motivated this time , coz this is the first time both of sakura and jurina have a wide chance to grab the no 1 position , thats why i’m still have a hope that we can close the almost 30k votes with jurina ( even sakura was aiming #2 tho in the ssk guidebook last year )

If HKT got a single before ssk it will be very good , i hope sakura can center that songs tho . AKB 52th Also was a verry good chance too , since it will got lot of exposure ( the one of best 2 contender on this year general election , become the center of 52th single ) , but little chance sakura’ll get that position. If akb was smart , i’ll think they need to invest more with nana , maybe akb wants to pushing her to being akb representative for contending #1 position in SSK , since mion pushing not got really well received by the audience , poor her even after solo a single in 2016 , senbatsu debut in summer , solocon at the end of the year , but drop from senbatsu on 2017. If they not investing more on her , they got doomed . Yuiyui not strong enough , mion still need focusing too climb back into senbatsu rather than aiming for #1 , yuihan votes also stagnant also the gap for #1 is too far away , and at last they already throw tomu their best girl in SSK .

Anyway i miss sakura’s showroom lmao . Last time she’s doing a showroom allready at last year oct / nov afaik. With showroom she can also make her fans more motivated with her lolll .

59364C91-7B69-4A47-B007-D5548E8A0474.jpeg

19. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This year's SSK will definitely be an interesting one with all the NGT momentum. If Ogiyuka still manage to rank 1st in the preliminary again, it may trigger Jurina's fan and hopefully Sakura's fan to be more motivated to vote

As I still want the crown to remain with HKT, I better save up from now on :^^;:
    So please let me know if there is any campaign to help vote for Sakura ;)

20. chiuchimu

^I wonder how SNH48G will play into this. I think there is still a lot of overlapping fans, but since SNH38G is doing so well, I wonder if these overlap fans will participate less in 2018 SSK? Which members will lose out the most?